Climate and Weather

Every time some jackass reminds us that Climate has changed in the past, they must be denying the possibility of AGW since a reminder is totally unnecessary and worthless in the discussion.

"The arrogance in that reply cannot be overstated"...
The author of that quote MUST BE a jackass as the name of the thread is climate and weather, not AGW. :cool:

"The arrogance in that reply cannot be overstated"...
The author of that quote MUST BE a jackass as the name of the thread is climate and weather, not AGW. :cool:

Sure sure, just keep reminding people that climate changes over time, you're really adding value and now your implying there was no implication in you posting that and you wonder why people call you lying eyes...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Morano

Climatologist Michael E. Mann has criticized Morano.[9] At the end of 2012, Media Matters for America, a politically progressive media watchdog, named Morano the "Climate Change Misinformer of the Year."[10]

Morano has been criticized[by whom?] for publishing the email addresses of climate scientists on ClimateDepot.org. In March 2012, Morano posted an article and the email address of sociology professor Kari Norgaard, who had presented a paper on why it is difficult for societies to take action to respond to climate change. This story was later picked up by Rush Limbaugh, after which Norgaard received threatening emails.[11] Morano repeated this action again in 2013, when he posted the email address of Shaun Marcott in response to Marcott's having published a temperature reconstruction which resembled the hockey stick graph.[11]

Morano says that emails targeting climate scientists can be nasty in tone, but he defends the practice of posting their addresses by noting that he himself has received hate mail. He says that his goal is to "let the professors hear from the public" and that receiving nasty emails is "part of the process."[11]

"'To imply that a rise of temperature of a tenth of a degree is proof that the world is coming to an end"

Strange, I haven't seen anyone imply that at all...

...and does Climate Depot exist to promote junk science and deny AGW?
I guess cherry-picking opinions makes them feel better about their stance and where that may lead for the future.

"'To imply that a rise of temperature of a tenth of a degree is proof that the world is coming to an end"

Strange, I haven't seen anyone imply that at all...
It's only implied 3% of the time so why would you see it. Your're in a different cocoon my little caterpillar.

Back