Climate and Weather

Exxon is now in the green camp, if you believe their recent advertising. Perhaps the thousands of scientists and engineers who work for the company have been talking to their supervisors. Or perhaps they have realized the risk of stockholder lawsuits if they knowingly make false statements about the future viability of their products.
Green in America . . . I wonder how the are thought of in places like Chad and Equatorial Guinea?

Both eventually will run on alternative energy, that is the goal . . . or can you only grasp all or nothing?
I lived it dude. You ever drive a veggie oil powered car? Ever get your salad fresh out of the garden for three weeks straight? Get your eggs fresh every morning from free range chickens? It's a good goal but alt will never be a stand alone for you and I.

I lived it dude. You ever drive a veggie oil powered car? Ever get your salad fresh out of the garden for three weeks straight? Get your eggs fresh every morning from free range chickens? It's a good goal but alt will never be a stand alone for you and I.
Veggie car nope (does a Tesla count?), salad check, eggs check . . . things change over time, as will what powers us and where we live because of it . . . and oh yeah, nothing lasts forever.

co2_800k_zoom.png

https://scripps.ucsd.edu/programs/k...plugins/sio-bluemoon/graphs/co2_800k_zoom.png
Dont tell anyone, but co2 is not the temp control knob.

Back