CA youth sports

"was".

Why is that.

"I don't want my kid being taught anything by this moron" comes to mind...

Sorry. If push came to shove and I only had 2 choices in coaches between someone who rambles like crush, or someone who calls parents morons and c words around in a soccer forum, I'd totally put my kid in with crush without a second thought. If you are a coach, you are exactly everything that is wrong with soccer culture in the US.

Sorry. If push came to shove and I only had 2 choices in coaches between someone who rambles like crush, or someone who calls parents morons and c words around in a soccer forum, I'd totally put my kid in with crush without a second thought. If you are a coach, you are exactly everything that is wrong with soccer culture in the US.
The avatar name says it all. Look, I was the best coach out there. All the kids loved me and I never, ever had a problem with any parents. Also, Coach Crush would never talk like this ass clown. I never rambled as a coach, trust me. I only ramble on and on because it's fun to do it here. I might be a moron to sum here but oh boy, they be wrong. I was going to coach in college but I saw that life through a good friend of mine who went on to have a successful college career. His marriages were not successful though and I think I made the right decision to be a rambling salesman. He actually called you the "C" word Grace and when I see his face on here, it's on!!! Horrible word to call a woman is all I can say.

Last edited:
To all those outside our beautiful State, this is why I have to stay and wait for all of this to end soon. I will die here. I actually got sunburn yesterday. It was perfect weather in socal. Now if we can allow the kids back to school and open up all youth sports again then it will get back to being the #1 state in the union :)

Beach day.jpg

Last edited:
Back