Blues COVID email

Al Sharpton? What decade dude? You're writing in this cryptic language saying that you somehow know more than others about something. When you ask yourself why someone will go to a protest for any reason then you're on the right track. There is no logic when people see those in their community regularly being killed when other communities are not suffering in that way. If you have watched the 8 minute George Floyd video you would not say these things. There are 50 stars on the flag. You see those and group them to put one side against another, and you spend the rest of your time trying to fit the narrative in the president into your thinking process and how we are different. This conversation is over as soon as you knowledge a shred of empathy for those who don't have what you have or see the world as you do.

I'll leave this here for you and then I'm done on the subject here. I can give you Sharpton quotes up the wazoo in 2020. Take a look at this video from the Hodge Twins. Watch the clip starting at about the :50 mark.

Maybe MSK357 has already injected bleach and is not worried about Covid-19.
Doctors are so lazy. In all seriousness. Why don’t they look into putting some bleach on the Covid or even you know some ultraviolet lighting?! Does this guy gotta do it all himself?! He’s doing all the great thinking! We’re lucky to have him. Thank you lord.

Sad, US has 4% of the world's population but 20% of the deaths from covid-19.
Counting deaths
First of all, there are differences in how countries record Covid-19 deaths.

France and Germany, for example, have been including deaths in care homes in the headline numbers they produce every day.

But the daily figures for England referred only to deaths in hospitals until 29 April, when they started factoring in deaths in care homes as well.

A further complication is that there is no accepted international standard for how you measure deaths, or their causes.

Does somebody need to have been tested for coronavirus to count towards the statistics, or are the suspicions of a doctor enough?

Germany counts deaths in care homes only if people have tested positive for the virus. Belgium, on the other hand, includes any death in which a doctor suspects coronavirus was involved.

The UK's daily figures only count deaths when somebody has tested positive for the virus, but its weekly figures include suspected cases.

Also, does the virus need to be the main cause of death, or does any mention on a death certificate count?

Again, different countries do things differently. So, are you really comparing like with like?

What decade? LMAO! How about yesterday's?

I know more than a lot of others because I do the research. George Floyd was a piece of shit. Had he not died that afternoon, because of resisting, the 6+ drugs in his system (THC, morphine, fentanyl, weed and meth) probably would have caused him to run over some poor family in the crosswalk because George thought he was above the law.

I have no sympathy for criminals that resist arrest. If someone was blocking my car in support of Daniel Shaver, I'd take them for an asphalt bath, too. If you're stupid enough to wave a rifle outside a hotel window and keep reaching for your waistband at gunpoint, society is better off without you in it.
My bad on not seeing the Sharpton thing. If you watched the 8 minute video of the cops with their knee on Flyod's neck as he cried for his mom because he knew he was dying, and you're still talking this way and thinking as you do, then everything you say is painted by a way of thinking that how others experience things doesn't matter and so we're not gonna get anywhere because you're not willing to listen. You don't know he would've killed someone that day, you're not God. Is this way of thinking based on the way you grew up or is this attitude something you picked up along the way and based or based on something that happened to you? After the 8 minute video came up, BLM protests broke out around the world. The EPL has been taking a knee every since and were wearing BLM on their jerseys after the restart. I know you hate the NBA but a whole sports genre has taken this on. It is a universal human condition to be empathetic, but it can be learned.

My bad on not seeing the Sharpton thing. If you watched the 8 minute video of the cops with their knee on Flyod's neck as he cried for his mom because he knew he was dying, and you're still talking this way and thinking as you do, then everything you say is painted by a way of thinking that how others experience things doesn't matter and so we're not gonna get anywhere because you're not willing to listen. You don't know he would've killed someone that day, you're not God. Is this way of thinking based on the way you grew up or is this attitude something you picked up along the way and based or based on something that happened to you? After the 8 minute video came up, BLM protests broke out around the world. The EPL has been taking a knee every since and were wearing BLM on their jerseys after the restart. I know you hate the NBA but a whole sports genre has taken this on. It is a universal human condition to be empathetic, but it can be learned.

He cried for his mommy before they ever got him out of the vehicle. He couldn't breathe because he had heart disease, half a dozen drugs in his system and the inability to cooperate with law enforcement. Probably because he didn't want to go back to prison yet AGAIN. Nobody is defending the cop, but defending Floyd is a disgrace. You don't know that the cop killed him because you're not God. I'm pretty sure of this, though... you don't die being restrained if you don't have to be restrained. I'm not empathetic or sympathetic to criminals... nor will the BLM terrorists threaten me to be.

I hate the NBA because the league lacks diversity. Lots of whining, criminals and children born out of wedlock, but most of them have little more than a high school education so I couldn't give a shit about what they say. If you think athletes and actors/singers have "taken this on" for any other reason than dollars in their pockets, you need to think about the percentage of them that HAVEN'T because they know it's bullshit. They wear arm bands and t-shirts because they have to. They don't want more thugs standing over their dinner tables and threatening them to hold up a closed fist in "solidarity". Drew Brees spoke for the silent majority. Look how the PC police trashed him for being honest.

He cried for his mommy before they ever got him out of the vehicle. He couldn't breathe because he had heart disease, half a dozen drugs in his system and the inability to cooperate with law enforcement. Probably because he didn't want to go back to prison yet AGAIN. Nobody is defending the cop, but defending Floyd is a disgrace. You don't know that the cop killed him because you're not God. I'm pretty sure of this, though... you don't die being restrained if you don't have to be restrained. I'm not empathetic or sympathetic to criminals... nor will the BLM terrorists threaten me to be.

I hate the NBA because the league lacks diversity. Lots of whining, criminals and children born out of wedlock, but most of them have little more than a high school education so I couldn't give a shit about what they say. If you think athletes and actors/singers have "taken this on" for any other reason than dollars in their pockets, you need to think about the percentage of them that HAVEN'T because they know it's bullshit. They wear arm bands and t-shirts because they have to. They don't want more thugs standing over their dinner tables and threatening them to hold up a closed fist in "solidarity". Drew Brees spoke for the silent majority. Look how the PC police trashed him for being honest.
What am I missing, I thought Brees made a statement that he supported BLM and the right to peaceful protest? Or are you talking about what he said before tha?

What am I missing, I thought Brees made a statement that he supported BLM and the right to peaceful protest? Or are you talking about what he said before tha?

The original statement. You know... the truth. What he actually felt. Then the man that has done more for New Orleans, than any other athlete in history, was slammed incessantly. What a joke.

The original statement. You know... the truth. What he actually felt. Then the man that has done more for New Orleans, than any other athlete in history, was slammed incessantly. What a joke.
Oh, so when he said that he listened to his teammates and felt empathy for them and changed his statement, that was false?

Oh, so when he said that he listened to his teammates and felt empathy for them and changed his statement, that was false?
I go with his very first comment.

He then took a lot of heat and came out with a comment that took the heat off of him.

Which one do you think came from the heart? The first one when asked? Or the 2nd one when he was under immense pressure from teammates and various news organizations?

The EPL has been taking a knee every since and were wearing BLM on their jerseys after the restart. I know you hate the NBA but a whole sports genre has taken this on. It is a universal human condition to be empathetic, but it can be learned.

The EPL has seen through the BS that the BLM organization represents and decided to part ways with. They are a savvy group of owners. I guess the idea of playing in front of crowds and hearing them boo proved to much.

I can't believe that anyone takes the NBA seriously anymore. A more hypocritical sports league does not exist. Where are Lebron's tears for all of the worker plights, imprisonment, torture, etc of the Chinese people that he thinks adore him? I'm being tongue in cheek with this because Lebron probably has no idea, at least intellectually, what he's contributing to. The NBA is a joke and I can't wait until they play in front of fans again. I will surely never attend an NBA game again. And yes, I know it's a drop in the bucket, my dollars won't sink them, but many more will do the same. What was the score of their last game??? I have no idea.

Racist.

Why would he feel empathy for a bunch of rich, spoiled athletes? Just stop... it's over. The pity party is done. Time for everyone to put on their accountability hats and live with the decisions they make. When people like you start getting upset when an innocent child, like the one below, gets murdered for doing nothing wrong in his entire life, I'll listen. Again... I have no sympathy for violent, career criminals. None. By the way, the 9-year old boy's name is Janari Ricks. You know why you've never heard his name before? Yeah... you know exactly why. No news coverage... no marches... no "say his name" because nobody can get anything from his death. Fucking disgusting.

Back