All things disgusting with and around dump

Rubio began to laugh at Jones in the video.

“Marco Rubio the snake,” Jones replied. “Hur hur hur. Little frat boy over here.”

Jones then patted Rubio on the shoulder.

“Don’t touch me again, man. I’m asking you not to touch me,” Rubio said.

“Well sure, but I just patted you nicely.” Jones replied.

“I know, but I don’t wanna be ― I don’t know who you are,” Rubio said.

Jones then asked if he would be arrested for touching the senator.

“You’re not gonna get arrested, man. I’ll take care of it myself,” Rubio said.

Jones then accused Rubio of threatening physical violence. When Rubio went back to speaking with reporters, Jones again interrupted.

“The Democrats are raping Republicans. The Democrats are raping Infowars,” Jones said, referring to the conspiracy theorist website that pushed the false belief that the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting never happened. Jones recently failed to shut down a lawsuit brought forth by parents of the shooting’s victims.

“I gotta go to the committee,” Rubio said, seemingly giving up. “You guys can talk to this clown.”

“Look at this little frat boy, so cool,” Jones replied as Rubio walked away. “Go back to your bath house. Compromise in the bath houses. There goes Rubio, little punk.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marco-rubio-alex-jones-apos-170848519.html

“Marco Rubio the snake,” Jones replied. “Hur hur hur. Little frat boy over here.”

Jones then accused Rubio of threatening physical violence. When Rubio went back to speaking with reporters, Jones again interrupted.

“The Democrats are raping Republicans. The Democrats are raping Infowars,” Jones said, referring to the conspiracy theorist website that pushed the false belief that the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting never happened. Jones recently failed to shut down a lawsuit brought forth by parents of the shooting’s victims.

“I gotta go to the committee,” Rubio said, seemingly giving up. “You guys can talk to this clown.”

“Look at this little frat boy, so cool,” Jones replied as Rubio walked away. “Go back to your bath house. Compromise in the bath houses. There goes Rubio, little punk.”

That's Jones at about his normal level.

Frat boy? Well then you must be talking about the Obama administration White House. Don't you ever keep up with current events when your sober?

5th hole, south course, with the nice planters on the patio.

What's your point?
That is hilarious, because I was working out there yesterday and today, and I was driving by, and I thought, hmmm, 55 plus community on a golf course,..
plenty of golf balls to steal, and its in RB.
Cant believe I nailed it.
Lucky, and smart = me.

I wonder if I could figure out rat.

Back