All things disgusting with and around dump

You got that right, but advertisers don't walk away because of fake news presented as fact.
Here is the answer. Fox and the right-wing has found a great business in lying to present their "side." Fox viewers are tragically ignorant of reality.
CNN has become a one-sided monster itself, but its credibility for facts far exceeds the right-wing media.

Here is the answer. Fox and the right-wing has found a great business in lying to present their "side." Fox viewers are tragically ignorant of reality.
CNN has become a one-sided monster itself, but its credibility for facts far exceeds the right-wing media.

You can make decent money telling the truth to those who want the truth.

You will make no money telling the truth to those who don't like to hear it.

You can make huge money lying to people who want to be lied to.

Thanks for letting us know. Your screen name shows your level of wisdom and maturity.
Your welcome! You guys should start another thread...."judging people by their screen name". Would go on for months, pulling up pictures and articles to support your argument related to the person behind the screen name. You can continue to tell the forum crew how dumb they are and carry on like 5th graders. Good stuff!

Yes GAP and their 'lies' your problem. You'll post "anything" to make yourself seem knowledgeable and sorry to say, it backfires, as it does now. Thanks for playing.

Sounds like a cry for help. All I did is present an opinion and posted some links to back it up, sorry if you can't deal with that.

Your welcome! You guys should start another thread...."judging people by their screen name". Would go on for months, pulling up pictures and articles to support your argument related to the person behind the screen name. You can continue to tell the forum crew how dumb they are and carry on like 5th graders. Good stuff!
We only judge Sheriff Joe by his asshole screen name. And now you, too.

Suggestion....you gents should get in a room and measure your junk to finally see who has the smallest unit in the group. I'm pretty sure it would be a close contest. The one who can break the Cheerio wins.

What's your goal with all of this BS besides wasting time? Good luck with that and good luck with the measure off.

By the way....anyone on this forum that has over 300 post's needs to find help....
help with what?

Suggestion....you gents should get in a room and measure your junk to finally see who has the smallest unit in the group. I'm pretty sure it would be a close contest. The one who can break the Cheerio wins.

What's your goal with all of this BS besides wasting time? Good luck with that and good luck with the measure off.

By the way....anyone on this forum that has over 300 post's needs to find help....
I agree, now go fuck yourself.

I agree, now go fuck yourself.
Do you agree because you feel like you can break the cheerio? Don't get mad tough guy. Accepting the truth that you are a pathetic piece of shit can be very painful. I wasted my last post on your stupid ass. Crap! Oh well....fuck off!

Do you agree because you feel like you can break the cheerio? Don't get mad tough guy. Accepting the truth that you are a pathetic piece of shit can be very painful. I wasted my last post on your stupid ass. Crap! Oh well....fuck off!
Awww too bad. You fit right in.

Back