All things disgusting with and around dump

Not my narrative lambchop.
It's the Washinton Post's narrative.
You should read the entire Washington Post article.

You posted it and are defending it, it's yours now.

I did read yours, which is more than can be said about you reading mine.

As the bill is currently written, it's a bait and switch. It makes people think they're getting something now, but it slowly goes away, except for the top of the food chain.

"In a nutshell, here’s why the two parties appear to be talking about two different tax bills: Republicans focus on the immediate upfront tax cuts, which go to every income group, even if most of the money goes to the wealthy. Democrats focus on the ugly-looking distributional tables for 2027."

In other words, it's a gift to the rich and Corps. at the expense of everyone, unless we vote to change that.

You posted it and are defending it, it's yours now.

I did read yours, which is more than can be said about you reading mine.

As the bill is currently written, it's a bait and switch. It makes people think they're getting something now, but it slowly goes away, except for the top of the food chain.

"In a nutshell, here’s why the two parties appear to be talking about two different tax bills: Republicans focus on the immediate upfront tax cuts, which go to every income group, even if most of the money goes to the wealthy. Democrats focus on the ugly-looking distributional tables for 2027."

In other words, it's a gift to the rich and Corps. at the expense of everyone, unless we vote to change that.

Fuck you , I'll decide what's mine you horses ass....

The left leaning and liberal Washington Post gave the staement below two pinnochio's
“It’s a debt-inducing, make-rich-people-richer tax bill that in the long run is not going to be helpful to the vast majority of people in my state that are sitting around the kitchen table trying to figure out how [to] come out even at the end of the month.”
— Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), quoted in HuffPost, Jan. 9, 2018

Two Pinocchios
pinocchio_2.jpg

It's only bate and switch when the Democrats vote to repeal it...

No, it's a bait and switch because without a repeal, it really is just a gift to the rich, idiot.
Wow lambchops, perhaps had you read the WP article you might know what you're responding too.
Perhaps now that you have stomped your feet and are over your little fit... you'll realize she's talking about 2027....
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-for-the-middle-class/?utm_term=.2cf439a81576

McCaskill’s statement:
“It’s a debt-inducing, make-rich-people-richer tax bill that in the long run is not going to be helpful to the vast majority of people in my state that are sitting around the kitchen table trying to figure out how [to] come out even at the end of the month.”

Notice how she slipped in the phrase “in the long run.” That terminology is intended to allow her to skip past any possible near-term gains.

Indeed, her staff defended her comment by focusing on her “long run” language. This brings us to an oddity of the tax bill: the individual tax cuts expire over the course of the decade. Republicans did this to keep the whole tax cut — especially the corporate tax cut — in a budget box that allowed only for a $1.5 trillion increase in the federal deficit over 10 years.

The assumption — possibly a big one — is that Congress will vote to extend the tax cuts when they begin to expire, just as most of the George W. Bush tax cuts were extended, with the support of Democrats like McCaskill. Her staff declined to answer a question as to whether she would support extending the tax cuts for individuals in the Trump tax bill.

But the law is the law, and it certainly is within McCaskill’s right to focus on the 2027 tax tables produced by JCT and TPC that show the tax cuts shrinking or even disappearing for tens of millions of Americans.

But the law is the law, and it certainly is within McCaskill’s right to focus on the 2027 tax tables produced by JCT and TPC that show the tax cuts shrinking or even disappearing for tens of millions of Americans.

Here kid, we're going to cut our taxes (mine a lot more then yours of course), your tax cut will end in the future, but let's both enjoy it now while it lasts, ok? Thanks for supporting my permanent tax cut btw...

Back