Their base has gone so far left since Obama the old Democrats are just falling in line and nodding their heads in agreement with the new crazies that could easily be voted out in 2020.
Did you see Pelosi tonigjt? She's a total mess...

Biden will get real data but my gut (same one that was sure Trump could not win , but had no idea of how deep that Russian support was) says he would lose in the primaries. His age would show against more aggressive younger candidates.

There is something very likable about Joe, and if he won the primary I would be happy voting for him. But I agree, I'm doubtful he wins the primary as my sense is the left isn't looking to elect another Baby Boomer. But at this point who knows.

So how many states would Schultz have to win to prevent either the Trump or the Dem from reaching the 270 Electoral College votes? It's been a while since High School Social Studies, but as I remember at that point the House of Representatives then votes who wins.

Republican's know being in the minority that Trump isn't going to win. And judging from how hard a time NP is having controlling the moderates I sort of see a path to victory for him. Although I will admit I don't know enough about his positions to confidently predict I'd want him to be president.

Last edited:
So how many states would Schultz have to win to prevent either the Trump or the Dem from reaching the 270 Electoral College votes? It's been a while since High School Social Studies, but as I remember at that point the House of Representatives then votes who wins.

Republican's know being in the minority that Trump isn't going to win. And judging from how hard NP is having controlling the moderates I sort of see a path to victory for him. Although I will admit I don't know enough about his positions to confidently predict I'd want him to be president.
He is a liberal, but these new young ones make him look like a moderate.

Muahahahahaaaaaaaaa....your boy Cohen said no collusion...he's truthful regarding Trump being a liar & a cheat.
What does your gut say is going on there Andy?
No one is hanging their hat on "collusion" exclusively, except maybe t-swallowers. Think RICO.

I don't know, the Dems are going after trump a bit too hard. If Mueller had something the Dems wouldn't need to be looking at every facet of Trump's life.

That's just politics anymore. I worked for one of Bill Clinton's old friends from Arkansas, and all his friends and cohorts ended up spending a mint on lawyers because they all got sued and investigated too. The difference with Trump is his friends and cohorts seem to be really be guilty or have ties to Russia or foreign powers..

There is something very likable about Joe, and if he won the primary I would be happy voting for him. But I agree, I'm doubtful he wins the primary as my sense is the left isn't looking to elect another Baby Boomer. But at this point who knows.
Here are some of Bidens pearls of wisdom.

On reparations.

“I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather. I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation. And I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

On busing.

“Who the hell do we think we are, that the only way a black man or woman can learn is if they rub shoulders with my white child?”

I hope he decides time has passed him by. He had his shot and frankly the Democratic party would have been better with him running against HRC last time. Not that the outcome would have been different but the vetting would be. To me Klobuchar is Joe like but with a bit more bite. She has a sense of humor, Midwest values and all that. Started as a prosecutor and is damn smart and funny. My early pick but it is of course still to early.

Maybe it's time to ask Dominic if he'll change your forum Avatar. You call yourself Sheriff Joe, but you don't really seem to be into law and order. DT.lacky would prob be a better, don't you think?
Sounds like your whole world is falling apart with this Manaford sentence, don't worry, you have another shot at him next week.

BTW Happy Womens Day.

No one is hanging their hat on "collusion" exclusively, except maybe t-swallowers. Think RICO.
You otta know, you've become quite the deep throatin' t- baggin' dipstick...
Now that no Russian collusion has been found, the investigation shifts gear to find something, anything that the left can point to...
You're pathetic...

Now that no Russian collusion has been found, the investigation shifts gear to find something, anything that the left can point to...
You're pathetic...
Except Manafort, Gates and most likely Stone. And the meeting offering help in the Tower, and the little greek telling everyone about how the Russians were going to help, then the GRU, the oligarchs and Jarod's back door communication wants. Did I miss Flynn?

You're pathetic...
Poor baby, you really are hurt.

Back