Biden/Harris might be interesting.
Do you think she is clean and articulate enough for crazy Joe?
Plus he likes them a bit younger.
Biden: Obama Clean, Articulate, Bright African-American
https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/biden_obama_clean_articulate...
creep.jpg

You were with Lyn' Ted as I recall. Speaking of ball-less... did Trump ever apologize for calling Ted's wife ugly? Would be sickening to think that Cruz is out there stumping for Trump, if those tweets ripping on his wife are still on the Donald's homepage.
He also said that Cruz's dad was an associate of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Yes, I agree with you totally, that was one of the many times I thought Trump was finished, but you people and your witch hunt keep bringing me and probably many others right back in support of him.
How bad of a candidate did you nominate?
Really the only candidate that I think can challenge President Trump is Biden. Around the same age, both White, both will appeal to their base. It depends who Biden, if he is the guy, chooses for his running mate. If he were to go too far left that would be playing into Trumps hands... pick someone more moderate and the progressives will revolt. Should be interesting .

Really the only candidate that I think can challenge President Trump is Biden. Around the same age, both White, both will appeal to their base. It depends who Biden, if he is the guy, chooses for his running mate. If he were to go too far left that would be playing into Trumps hands... pick someone more moderate and the progressives will revolt. Should be interesting .
Note to Biden campaign,
Don't say Biden and Depends in the same sentence.

Note to Biden campaign,
Don't say Biden and Depends in the same sentence.
Biden will get real data but my gut (same one that was sure Trump could not win , but had no idea of how deep that Russian support was) says he would lose in the primaries. His age would show against more aggressive younger candidates.

Biden will get real data but my gut (same one that was sure Trump could not win , but had no idea of how deep that Russian support was) says he would lose in the primaries. His age would show against more aggressive younger candidates.
And that would be the blueprint to President Trump winning again... but I don't have a gut feeling about that.

Muahahahahaaaaaaaaa....your boy Cohen said no collusion...he's truthful regarding Trump being a liar & a cheat.
What does your gut say is going on there Andy?

Muahahahahaaaaaaaaa....your boy Cohen said no collusion...he's truthful regarding Trump being a liar & a cheat.
What does your gut say is going on there Andy?
Not my boy but Manafort gave the internal polling data to his commie buddy. The Russians amazingly pinpointed areas where HRC was showing weakness and bombed those areas with false Facebook attacks and don't forget old Roger working with Gucifer (Russia GRU) and Wikileaks to drop the emails at very strategic times.

Not my boy but Manafort gave the internal polling data to his commie buddy. The Russians amazingly pinpointed areas where HRC was showing weakness and bombed those areas with false Facebook attacks and don't forget old Roger working with Gucifer (Russia GRU) and Wikileaks to drop the emails at very strategic times.
So Russia is why Hillary lost?

It will be interesting to see if Trump can without without the help of his Conrades.

Wow.. forgot about how creepy Biden is. Second thoughts about how well he would do, especially with the "Me too" group. Trump would have a field day with him..
Look up Bidens comments on Indian Americans, he said you have to have an Indian accent to go to 7-11 and Duncan doughnuts and then look up the cspan video.of him calling blacks predators.
It's amazing how much the left will overlook for power, see Omar and Virginia.

Look up Bidens comments on Indian Americans, he said you have to have an Indian accent to go to 7-11 and Duncan doughnuts and then look up the cspan video.of him calling blacks predators.
It's amazing how much the left will overlook for power, see Omar and Virginia.
Where did the all the good Democrats go? Their party has been hijacked by a bunch of progressive liberals like AOC and Harris. The Republicans had better step it up as well. No more Bush kids please.

Where did the all the good Democrats go? Their party has been hijacked by a bunch of progressive liberals like AOC and Harris. The Republicans had better step it up as well. No more Bush kids please.
Their base has gone so far left since Obama the old Democrats are just falling in line and nodding their heads in agreement with the new crazies that could easily be voted out in 2020.

Back