2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

I really would like to know who at the University of Hawaii made the decision not to stream this game and why. I guess it is possible the PAC12 network said they could not.
So, I am at the game and see TV quality cameras EVERYWHERE; two on top of the press box, one at each end of the field, a dude with a handheld at midfield but... they’re just setting up for the WSU v. Hawai’i match. WHAT??? Everybody is there and ready to go and Pepp v. UCLA hasn’t even started yet. We’re told they’re getting ready for the Hawai’i game.

To add insult to injury, announcer comes on the PA and informs everybody that there will be no national anthem for our game. They’ll be playing that later as well. Huh? Some union dude is probably up in the booth and negotiated only having the press that PLAY button once per day. ‍SMH.

Baylor down 2-0 at half to USC. Then levels 2-2. Last few seconds of regulation time Baylor hits the post and misses the rebound off the post. OT.

That was a great game and two very good teams that play a similar possession based style. Michigan back line super solid. Love the Canadian RB. She was dope.
Love JR. The backline is solid. Four GAA in 8 games Young team. Bright future. Go Blue!

CSUN 1
Arizona State 1

CSUN had that game, a very good possibility of winning until a mind-boggling foul giving a PK for ASU to draw even.

CSUN 1
Arizona State 1

CSUN had that game, a very good possibility of winning until a mind-boggling foul giving a PK for ASU to draw even.

I agree, but Schimmer (ASU) yacked multiple scoring chances... 3 were point blank. I thought she was going to grab a devil pitchfork and kill herself on the field. Also, the goal ASU conceded was soft. Keeper played a solid game but really misplayed that ball.

I agree, but Schimmer (ASU) yacked multiple scoring chances... 3 were point blank. I thought she was going to grab a devil pitchfork and kill herself on the field. Also, the goal ASU conceded was soft. Keeper played a solid game but really misplayed that ball.
I’d agree with that. Yet CSUN blew That gift of the bad back pass to the GK with a wide-open that… Granted her angle was tough but they should’ve made more of that... interesting game for sure :)

NC State 1 - Duke 1. State thoroughly outplayed Duke starting at the end of the 1st half and the entire 2nd half. Duke equalized at 87’30”. Entertaining match to watch. OT starting now!

Back