2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

Sometimes a link to a LiveStream will be posted right before a game. Sometimes it won't be posted, but will be announced too quickly to remember at the game.

The Hawaii schedule shows that Pepperdine vs. UCLA game with no "Watch" button. There is a "Watch" button for tonight's Hawaii vs. Washington State game. I guess they don't have enough Aloha to hire the distracted freshman to run the camera for the games they are not playing in.

Impressive, Pepperdine.
Beat Stanford.
Draw w UCLA.

Very likely that not many teams will be able to say that this year.

I think the wcc has proven this year they deserve 3 teams in!

If those 3 teams run the conference and end up stacked closely, one would tend to agree.

Santa Clara has a fork in their road next game. A decent to great result helps them a ton, if they get whacked then not so much.

Wow....Sounds like quite the game!
I can't believe it's not streaming live somewhere!! ARGHH
I really would like to know who at the University of Hawaii made the decision not to stream this game and why. I guess it is possible the PAC12 network said they could not.

Pepperdine has proven they can play with anyone.

SC has also proven the same thing.

BYU is rolling everyone in their path

Gonzaga has played the power conferences really tough. Need to watch out for them.

——————————————————————————-

Portland , USF and USD seem inconsistent but each has had a good game or two.

Pacific has won 3 in a row, 1 more then all last year.

SMC looks the same as last year.

What’s happening at Loyola. 0 wins. Little miffed here. No excuses. Good school that draws so cal talent. I might think if they continue their slide for a second season that coach and school could part ways.

CSUF 1 - LMU 0. Exciting, physical game. CSUF had more possesion, but LMU made some dangerous chances and missed a PK wide. LMU did do one of the dumbest things I have seen at a college game. After they announced the starting line up for CSUF, they set off two large red smoke grenades on the field for the LMU team to run through as they were introduced, the smoke washed over both teams and the stands and had many choking on the fumes.

Back