2016-17 D1 Women's soccer thread!!!

I couldn't help but notice that Messiftw's clones are still running around "Dumbing" everything in sight, even though they are no longer being counted.

Another educational post by MAP. My soccer IQ drops reading her blather.

There is another alias for douchebag sweetsplat. Thanks for posting you are now blocked. Please post with your other aliases numb nuts so that I can block the rest. How is the Pima college application going for your weak and unskilled daughter?

Isn't Pima
There is another alias for douchebag sweetsplat. Thanks for posting you are now blocked. Please post with your other aliases numb nuts so that I can block the rest. How is the Pima college application going for your weak and unskilled daughter?
Isn't Pima College a feeder school to Northern Arizona?

I don't know why you assume I am sweetsplat, messi, or Sheriff Joe. A bit paranoid if you ask me. My daughter plays in the same age group as Joe's, however.

UCLA loses to Colorado, 1-0. If Colorado beats Utah, they will finish no lower than 3rd in the Pac-12.

Wow. Colorodo, man. I've read a bunch of criticisms, but they must be real gamers to keep pulling out the W's.
Wow! I was only able to watch the first half but based upon what I saw, they were holding their own against UCLA. They defended well and had more quality looks at the goal than UCLA.

I am not going to say that I called it because I truly thought UCLA would win this one but I did bring up the question of altitude affecting UCLA.

The other things that stood out to me were the long flip throw ins. Those are real game changers because they are almost better than a corner kick. Also, for all the complaining about Colorado playing "boot ball", for the most part, what I saw was mostly possession soccer played through the middle and then out to their wide forwards. This game could have easily been 2-0 or even 3-0 if Colordo converted the 1v1 chances they had. Credit to UCLA's keeper for defending those chances extremely well.

Now what about USC? Can the Buffs pull another upset at home?

I think UCLA's only good win this year has been Pepperdine. They haven't beaten another top 25 school all year - they've already had several opportunities with a couple of more left.

I think UCLA's only good win this year has been Pepperdine. They haven't beaten another top 25 school all year - they've already had several opportunities with a couple of more left.
UCLA played a really good second half in that game.
Wow! I was only able to watch the first half but based upon what I saw, they were holding their own against UCLA. They defended well and had more quality looks at the goal than UCLA.

I am not going to say that I called it because I truly thought UCLA would win this one but I did bring up the question of altitude affecting UCLA.

The other things that stood out to me were the long flip throw ins. Those are real game changers because they are almost better than a corner kick. Also, for all the complaining about Colorado playing "boot ball", for the most part, what I saw was mostly possession soccer played through the middle and then out to their wide forwards. This game could have easily been 2-0 or even 3-0 if Colordo converted the 1v1 chances they had. Credit to UCLA's keeper for defending those chances extremely well.

Now what about USC? Can the Buffs pull another upset at home?
Arizona and Colorado are Flip throw teams.
It does create some opportunities.
I'll leave it at that.

Back