2016-17 D1 Women's soccer thread!!!

I don't want the attention. If I push the dumb button the post is dumb IMHO. do you really want to drag this on or do you want to talk soccer? If you want to pick a fight with me PM me and we can continue there. On this particular thread I want to talk soccer. Is that okay with you Mr. Forum Police? Pick your winners and state your position and let's go from there.
Ill be at Pepperdine for both games!
Im fired up.
See you Sunday.....

If I recall correctly, the issue is the track. When they enlarged the field, they tore out a few lanes of the track. Out of season, they dismantle the stands so people can use the track. During soccer season, the stands actually extend out onto he track so I am not sure what they can do on a permanent basis.

The track coach must have the toughest recruiting job in the state. "If you come to Pepperdine, you will be competing on some of the best tracks in the state - the tracks at UCLA, Irvine, Long Beach, Fullerton..."

The track coach must have the toughest recruiting job in the state. "If you come to Pepperdine, you will be competing on some of the best tracks in the state - the tracks at UCLA, Irvine, Long Beach, Fullerton..."
"If you come to Pepperdine you'll get a great education, but we do apologize for the location and view."

I have a couple of 2012 california wines of comparable value.
The wines I have in the vintages you are displaying are worth too much.
2012 Lastoria Sonoma cab.
2012 Saldo Napa zin.

Illl post pics when I figure out how.

I was talking about picking your winners, but thanks for the pics of the vino. I usually buy wines by the case when we go to Paso Robles, Sonoma or Napa. I'm sure you have some nice ones in your inventory. These usually retail for $20-$30 a bottle. They are excellent and don't break the bank. The really nice stuff I gotta keep for when some of my wine snob friends come over. Anyway good luck and like I said before I hope it comes down to the Sunday game next week.

I was talking about picking your winners, but thanks for the pics of the vino. I usually buy wines by the case when we go to Paso Robles, Sonoma or Napa. I'm sure you have some nice ones in your inventory. These usually retail for $20-$30 a bottle. They are excellent and don't break the bank. The really nice stuff I gotta keep for when some of my wine snob friends come over. Anyway good luck and like I said before I hope it comes down to the Sunday game next week.

If anyone turns up his nose at our wine election, I could break out a bottle of 2-buck-chuck (which, I am sad to relate, was $2.50 the last time I went to Trader Joe's). Complain about that and I will dig out the well-aged bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill from the back of the liquor cabinet.

You should check out Chilean Carménère...top taste at a low cost...Chilean blends, roses and chards are awesome too!

If anyone turns up his nose at our wine election, I could break out a bottle of 2-buck-chuck (which, I am sad to relate, was $2.50 the last time I went to Trader Joe's). Complain about that and I will dig out the well-aged bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill from the back of the liquor cabinet.
My grandmother drank mad dog 20-20

I haven't had the two you posted.
The two I put up are as good as any in that price range.

All tied at 1-1.
Cal should have won this match handily. They completely dominated Utah in every aspect of the game. Utah was just kicking for their lives out there; no possession, no combos, just kick that damn thing away from Cal players and their own net.

So in classic Cal late season form, they only manage to tie. As I stated many times before, they will not win the Pac 12 title and will repeat their perennial first round exit from the tournament.

Back