Whistleblower

The Steele Dossier was mostly all true and that’s why it formed the basis of an investigation which sent several close Trump associates to jail. Lawyer, natsec advisor, campaign manager, etc etc.
Now we will have public impeachment hearings over his use of foreign policy for his own political benefit.
I can’t imagine not liking all these facts.

It was completely fabricated with circular lies thru the MSM to give it a modicum
of credibility
to the " uneducated " followers of the Democratic Party....
You continue to reinforce the above point daily....!

How dumb are you, exactly, to try to find a humorous link between my statement and your response? It doesn’t even make sense.
Meanwhile, welcome to Cali where we think and vote right!
If I have to explain myself then you are obviously the dumb one. Keep trying Sunshine and maybe I'll let you clean up the trash from the cool kids table!! Lol!!!

Sure you do.

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/011/244/950/d213f76e91f0c696bbfa365e5e7a7261_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1463588298&auto=format&gif-q=50&q=92&s=dd4c8c6068e5c4f6f6c52da1a400f77e

Hey Hey Hey " Messy "....Hey " Messy "...!
Looky here....Atta boy.....gotcha again.

Remind me why it is mandated that tax payers provide funding for Ukraines defense but not money for ongoing and updated construction of a wall on our Southern Border. Quid pro quo? So Hunter Biden making 50k a month to fund his Dad’s campaign is not a concern for you? Some due diligence seems reasonable to me.

Have you been reminded?

Back