What have I been Posting ! SOUTH AFRICA IS NOW STEALING FARMS FROM " WHITE " FARM OWNERS !!

Rational Gent
Retweeted
Rational Gent
‏ @RationalGent1
Aug 20

This is my grandfather. He bombed the shit out of Dresden so that
we could get sent to jail for complaining about rape gangs/terror attacks.
He bombed the shit out of Berlin so that the British government would
stand by, allowing my farm in South Africa to get taken from me.

DlERW7zW4AAoMmD.jpg

1. Rational Gent
    Retweeted
    Racial Consciousness‏ @Nature_and_Race Aug 23

Imagine actually believing that opposing the slaughter of innocent White people in South Africa makes you a hateful racist...

2. Rational Gent
    Retweeted
    Siphamandla‏ @Sowellnomics Aug 23

The video clips of Malema promising to cut the throat of whiteness
    and shoot the Boer/farmer has been beamed all over the world.
    You think foreigners wouldn't notice? He's done irreversible damage
    to South Africa's international credibility that he should be charged for treason.

75 replies 560 retweets 1,055 likes

Hey Dumbass....It looks like you live in a Bubble....

Look what the New movement is attached to the EFF of Julius Malema....

DlUN7OFXoAEKfT0.jpg

Open your eyes and face the TRUTH !

The Attacks on TRUMP are because he is exposing the corruption DAILY !
Barrack Obama was just down in South Africa teaching Cyril Ramphosa
and Julius Malema how to be effective " Community Organizers "....

This has become a " Color " issue because of the Greed within the ANC...
And the " Chicago Community Organizer " is stoking the fires of Racism
to help the ANC achieve the goal of Land Theft.....

South Africa will descend into anarchy just as fast as this land grab is
implemented.....
On a bipartisan basis, we were all very concerned you might have been caught up in the ongoing lead and only story this week about the white genocide in South Africa, perhaps you dead and dismembered, so I had my wife handle all of the recent postings to check on you. Glad you’re still hanging on out in the SA bush.

On a bipartisan basis, we were all very concerned you might have been caught up in the ongoing lead and only story this week about the white genocide in South Africa, perhaps you dead and dismembered, so I had my wife handle all of the recent postings to check on you. Glad you’re still hanging on out in the SA bush.

Pussy.....Big fat Swollen Pussy.

This Kitchen has been around for 14 years with views from both sides, so a Republican like myself can take the heat. This guy in office is no Republican, and I knew what we would get from him so he made me turn to Hillary who was slightly better. I would love to have another Bush in office right about now. Keep an open mind and do not just tow the party line. Would you be okay if Trump took the FCC licenses from the "liberal" media? Or started legally abusing his power to get rid of people who are a threat? How far do you want him to go? I am glad we have a strong government in place that somewhat protects us from dictatorships, or Trump might have attempted to over throw our democracy by now.

Below is a picture of one Scumbag Thief instructing another Scumbag Thief how
to use skin color as a Political Tool for division in a Post apartheid
Society.......

lead_720_405.jpg

This Kitchen has been around for 14 years with views from both sides, so a Republican like myself can take the heat. This guy in office is no Republican, and I knew what we would get from him so he made me turn to Hillary who was slightly better. I would love to have another Bush in office right about now. Keep an open mind and do not just tow the party line. Would you be okay if Trump took the FCC licenses from the "liberal" media? Or started legally abusing his power to get rid of people who are a threat? How far do you want him to go? I am glad we have a strong government in place that somewhat protects us from dictatorships, or Trump might have attempted to over throw our democracy by now.

I completely disagree with your jaded viewpoint.....

Open your eyes to what is REALLY happening in this Country.

Even though I completely disagree with YOU....

Will this portion of this site remain a place for open FREESPEECH !!!!!

We need to deal with facts, what he has done, not what he could maybe possibly do.
The people voted him in knowing what kind of a person this guy was and didn't care.
That is exactly how bad Obama was and how much people feared HRC getting the White House.
Just think, we would not know how corrupt the FBI and DOJ and HRC and the DNC were if Trump had lost.

We need to deal with facts, what he has done, not what he could maybe possibly do.
The people voted him in knowing what kind of a person this guy was and didn't care.
That is exactly how bad Obama was and how much people feared HRC getting the White House.
Just think, we would not know how corrupt the FBI and DOJ and HRC and the DNC were if Trump had lost.

EXACTLY !

What informs us, "how corrupt the FBI and DOJ and HRC and the DNC were"? Trump? Get a clue lemming.

Photoshop 101, don't make it look so obvious. You really are a brainwashed buffoon. You and your white nationalist sympathizer friends in here will once again be force back into hiding along with your defacto leader.

DlUN7OFXoAEKfT0.jpg

Would it be ok if the two royal families ruled the United States through and impenetrable bureaucracy for generations to come?
You people are too much.

What informs us, "how corrupt the FBI and DOJ and HRC and the DNC were"? Trump? Get a clue lemming.
Take your head out of your ass and pay attention to all the people that are out at those orginization, suspended, fired you big dummy.
Can't really expect much more from a union boy lime you. Lemming indeed.

Back