"We the People..."

That is sad I’m so many ways.

What's even more sad is the fact a 10yo is pregnant. Why is that? Don't you think this is a very important piece of info missing from the article?!
Conveniently left out. But I'll also say that I'd be on board for an abortion...as well as cutting the junk off of the person who is the father and responsible for wrecking not one..but potentially two lives here. (I'll assume it's an adult and not another child.)

What's even more sad is the fact a 10yo is pregnant. Why is that? Don't you think this is a very important piece of info missing from the article?!
Conveniently left out. But I'll also say that I'd be on board for an abortion...as well as cutting the junk off of the person who is the father and responsible for wrecking not one..but potentially two lives here. (I'll assume it's an adult and not another child.)
They said sexual abuse and that is the saddest part.

Those are the FIRST words of the US Constitution. May we hope that the high tide of fascism we are witnessing now will result in the bugle call to return to FIRST principles.
Our flag, no different colors, no disrespectful mottos, no different interpretations, just our flag.
1656953561443.jpeg

I look forward to the opportunity for Hussain Abdullah to become a football coach now that he has retired from the NFL and lead his team in Muslim prayers at the 50-yard-lime.
Yes the image of NFL players placing their prayer mat at the 50 yard line at sundown on Monday Night Football and then facing Mecca in prayer would certainly flip some lids.

Back