Vaccine

This gets back to testing. Long term testing that is required before vaxxes hit the market.

And yet in many areas/industries we mandated people to get an experimental vaxx. Dad and others were all for those types of mandates.

Dad was wrong again. My buddy wanted grand kids and now he is not sure because his only bloodline is not producing. After her 2nd jab, she missed her periods and now they don't come around. She has been jabbed 4x and is telling folks she never really wanted to bring a kid into this world.

This gets back to testing. Long term testing that is required before vaxxes hit the market.

And yet in many areas/industries we mandated people to get an experimental vaxx. Dad and others were all for those types of mandates.

The CDC is on the case (as long as proof isn't available). Wunder what they would say about the released documents...after all, they are the resource that the medical community relies upon to guide them. Incredible organziation with a rock solid reputation for shooting straight.

You know on the one side we have the occasional one more No or knot, but on the other there is a constant flow of “alternative” identities. I will go ahead and get ahead of the rush to ignore the cult’s latest “Crush”.

The CDC is on the case (as long as proof isn't available). Wunder what they would say about the released documents...after all, they are the resource that the medical community relies upon to guide them. Incredible organziation with a rock solid reputation for shooting straight.
Don’t forget how many Pfizer ads you saw running on cnbc, msnbc and cnn over the past 2 years…..

Like I was saying it's got to be one..at..a..time. And when the latest doo doo gets run up the flagpole since we've all been around a bit on this and we're all interested in the Truth and everything the first thing we ask ourselves (or recall since its been on here before) is "what is the baseline frequency of miscarriage". And unfortunately, its pretty high, largely due to chromosome segregation errors during during germ cell meiosis. Anyhoo...if you don't like the CDC analysis of miscarriage frequency +/- vaxx you could try the UK yellow card system. For a lot of stuff the UK has better data anyway. But TLDR comes out with same conclusion as CDC.

Like I was saying it's got to be one..at..a..time. And when the latest doo doo gets run up the flagpole since we've all been around a bit on this and we're all interested in the Truth and everything the first thing we ask ourselves (or recall since its been on here before) is "what is the baseline frequency of miscarriage". And unfortunately, its pretty high, largely due to chromosome segregation errors during during germ cell meiosis. Anyhoo...if you don't like the CDC analysis of miscarriage frequency +/- vaxx you could try the UK yellow card system. For a lot of stuff the UK has better data anyway. But TLDR comes out with same conclusion as CDC.

Gee, I wonder what the CDC and gov.uk could have in common?

The fact that these studies claim that the vaccine doesn't impact a woman's reproductive system is of no solace to those that have been impacted. As far as I'm concerned the CDC and gov.uk can f#@k off with that bullshit.

Gee, I wonder what the CDC and gov.uk could have in common?

The fact that these studies claim that the vaccine doesn't impact a woman's reproductive system is of no solace to those that have been impacted. As far as I'm concerned the CDC and gov.uk can f#@k off with that bullshit.

From the top of the CDC-

"For 75 years, CDC and public health have been preparing for COVID-19, and in our big moment, our performance did not reliably meet expectations," she said in a statement obtained by The Washington Post. "My goal is a new, public health action-oriented culture at CDC that emphasizes accountability, collaboration, communication, and timeliness."

From the top of the CDC-

"For 75 years, CDC and public health have been preparing for COVID-19, and in our big moment, our performance did not reliably meet expectations," she said in a statement obtained by The Washington Post. "My goal is a new, public health action-oriented culture at CDC that emphasizes accountability, collaboration, communication, and timeliness."
You should know that Wallensky’s opinion of the mistakes and your opinion of the mistakes are not exactly the same.

She was a little more interested in creating actionable data so policy can respond more quickly.

Getting rid of vaccines and masks was not on her to-do list.

You should know that Wallensky’s opinion of the mistakes and your opinion of the mistakes are not exactly the same.

She was a little more interested in creating actionable data so policy can respond more quickly.

Getting rid of vaccines and masks was not on her to-do list.
They had 75 years to get Covid 19 right and they failed dad. You failed as well but you're in denial. At least the CDC can admit they F us all. Miscarriages are huge and so are SADS. You notice no one talks about the deaths now? It reads, "They died peacefully with their loved ones around them. The family wishes not to share how they actually died and they ask for privacy." Where was the privacy for Herman Cain? Dude was on borrowed time and all of you asshats told us it was Covid 19 theat killed him and not stage 4 cancer that killed him. Now all deaths are a private family matter.

CNN Breaking News. The news show, "Reliable Sources" hosted by Brian Stelter is now canceled and not reliable anymore.

1660845051979.png

Goodbye Brian. This guy lied for 5 years and now has no job. Liars will not prosper in the next game of life. Trust me everyone and you can take being honest as the way of the future. Being HOT is the way, the life and the truth. Being a Liar will get you fired and scorned forever. Most of the cheaters and liars we have all known will have to deal with their Karma for their lies. You paid to play and now it's your turn to pay mwith your reputation. No way out of whats coming folks. Get HOT ASAP is my only advice. HOT= Honest, Open and Transparent. Stop being a COLD hearted human. COLD=Cheater, Obtuse, Liar and Dumb

1660845277828.png

Back