Vaccine

Strange how ID mandates fall between ideological lines. The right wants voter ID for registered voters. Registered, i.e. already on the books as an American citizen with the right to vote . . . but where do those on the right fall on gun registration? Now it’s Covid ID’s? So it’s ok for people to own guns with no paper trail or walk around like a feral cat with who knows what kind of diseases, but Americans need to prove they are Americans over and over?
It's so unprecedented that the US Supreme Court has upheld the legality of mandatory vaccinations - twice.

Does your plan to fight back involve storming the Capitol again? Or maybe another recount? As long as Cyber Ninjas are fleecing all of you anti-vaxxer/mask cultists, maybe you should ask them to recount the 700,000 plus who have already died of Covid.
still desperately grasping for straws……you fill a humorous void I’ve had in my day to day lately….happy your back in a sick twisted way.

Your Twitter "evidence" does not support your conclusion. It really just proves that at least one hospital forgot to upgrade the air filtration in the break room.

Maybe you can find something on Tumblr to support your point of view? Or reddit?
Yah…your boy GG loves Reddit…..

Your Twitter "evidence" does not support your conclusion. It really just proves that at least one hospital forgot to upgrade the air filtration in the break room.

Maybe you can find something on Tumblr to support your point of view? Or reddit?

Errr...what does the airfiltration system have to do with double vaxxed vaccine efficiency? The rate was 14/15 fully vaxxed. The Pfizer studies claiming 80% or so efficiency don't say "provided the relevant individuals are masked and the air filtration system is upgraded"

Yes, it's just an anecdote. But the anecdotes are becoming more and more common and not in line with a very high efficiency against symptomatic infection. Remember I have my own: 11 participants at an outdoor picnic, patient zero masked, 3 naturally immune did not fall ill, 4 double vaxxed individuals did.

Errr...what does the airfiltration system have to do with double vaxxed vaccine efficiency? The rate was 14/15 fully vaxxed. The Pfizer studies claiming 80% or so efficiency don't say "provided the relevant individuals are masked and the air filtration system is upgraded"

Yes, it's just an anecdote. But the anecdotes are becoming more and more common and not in line with a very high efficiency against symptomatic infection. Remember I have my own: 11 participants at an outdoor picnic, patient zero masked, 3 naturally immune did not fall ill, 4 double vaxxed individuals did.
Did 14/15 wind up hospitalized? Or 14/15 got a positive PCR? Not at all the same, and I bet it's the latter.

The jab promises protection against severe disease. You're asking for 80% protection against minor infection. That drug does not exist.

Did 14/15 wind up hospitalized? Or 14/15 got a positive PCR? Not at all the same, and I bet it's the latter.

The jab promises protection against severe disease. You're asking for 80% protection against minor infection. That drug does not exist.

Well we agree on something: the pharmaceutical companies aren't being up front and honest about the effectiveness against symptomatic infection.

With all due respect, you have the myopic thinking backwards. It's our leadership that has been myopic. I can change my mind with evidence, show me what you got instead of just disputing what I post. Below are just a few examples that support my opinion (My apologies for not posting anything from Reddit). Now leaderships' failure is not entirely political it is also a lack of competence. Politicians typically don't have any relevant organizational and operational training. Many are attorneys that are single focus on the matters at hand and are incapable of evaluating cause and effect, cost/benefit, risk management, etc.

Dude, this is what you wrote:

"Politicians are often so narrow-minded and stubborn on an issue (typically an issue that fits their narrative) that their either incapable of, or intentionally ignore, predictable collateral consequences. This has never been more true than during the pandemic. The left thinks they're sticking it to white, Trump supporting anti-vaxxers when in reality their policies are discriminating against black Americans and the less fortunate"

Perhaps had you left that last sentence out it I would've left it alone. That last sentence is what made me disagree with the whole paragraph. You drew a line in the sand and essentially blamed the left. How else is one supposed to read that? Words matter.

Well we agree on something: the pharmaceutical companies aren't being up front and honest about the effectiveness against symptomatic infection.
What? I don't feel at all misled. I was told the jab protects against severe disease, and it does.

If anything, the pharma companies have done a good job keeping their message straight despite a sea of misinformation.

What? I don't feel at all misled. I was told the jab protects against severe disease, and it does.

If anything, the pharma companies have done a good job keeping their message straight despite a sea of misinformation.
Then why are you running around wearing an n95 mask?

You were the one that raised the million dollar question of herd immunity is less the breakthroughs

reason it’s important is because if that’s a large number (assuming natural immunity is long lasting and more robust) you don’t get to herd immunity and this doesn’t end until large portions of people are infected (in which case why areyou going around selfishly using an n95 instead of taking your chances like the rest of us non elderly vaxxed?).

and if natural immunity doesn’t do it, under YOU OWN FORMULATION which you laid out, herd immunity is impossible.

Dude, this is what you wrote:

"Politicians are often so narrow-minded and stubborn on an issue (typically an issue that fits their narrative) that their either incapable of, or intentionally ignore, predictable collateral consequences. This has never been more true than during the pandemic. The left thinks they're sticking it to white, Trump supporting anti-vaxxers when in reality their policies are discriminating against black Americans and the less fortunate"

Perhaps had you left that last sentence out it I would've left it alone. That last sentence is what made me disagree with the whole paragraph. You drew a line in the sand and essentially blamed the left. How else is one supposed to read that? Words matter.
Actually I blamed the politicians. But the left thinks that vaccine cards required for normal activities are no big deal because its only the Trump anti-vaxxers that this policy discriminates against. Review the prior posts by your leftist friends and you will see this sentiment repeated ad nauseum. I've provided the evidence for my opinion including Newsom singling out the white, republican stronghold of OC for the most restrictive Covid policy. You can't deny that Newsom's policies are in large part political. He closed schools statewide a couple days after LAUSD and SDUSD said they wouldn't allow their teachers to return to school. He dropped his tier Covid system when the recall was certified and then didn't implement any new policies before the election (even though infections would have put every county way beyond the Purple tier). Then boom he wins the election and now he implements sweeping vaccination requirements for children on the downslope of the Delta wave. You can't be that naïve not to see that in plain sight. Even I can concede that DeSantis and Abbot had policies influenced by politics, just with significantly less collateral damage.

Back