Vaccine

Also perspective.

The press doesn't report on most illnesses like they do with covid. So you are unaware of what goes on so to speak.

@dad4 is freaked out about relatively small numbers of kids in the hospital who have ALSO been tested with covid. Unlikely they are there because of covid. That said...here is a number or fact that puts kids and hospitals into more perspective. Grace T has mentioned RSV many times.

According to the CDC, 58,000 children under the age of five are hospitalized for RSV annually.
It really is like those periodic panics the news gins up for kids. I remember growing up for me it was your kid is going to get kidnapped (there was even a very special different strokes on the subject) and they made us do all these kidnapping drills in school (even though the vast majority of kidnappings are from relatives). When my younger bro was growing up it was the rabies scare (he grew up scared of dogs as a result and spent a year of childhood running away from squirrels). Then around when my first was born it was the plastic bottle/vaccines and autism scare. Then just a few years ago it was random trees falling on kids in parks scare (I remember my mom freaking out kiddos ayso team was resting in the shade during a littles soccer game).

Peer reviewed? Ok. What about the Peer Reviewed studies that are contrary to the ones that were chosen? You are aware of those, correct?

And since you are a woman...

Unable to effectively or intelligently respond so resorting to a sexist response is all you got. Enough said!

You always go first man. You always go first. It is your thing. Truth hurts don’t it?

I questioned your misleading statement, agreed with dad4 that you are wrong, and you blastred out the ad hominems.

BTW, it's interesting to analyze what it is that you think are insults.

It really is like those periodic panics the news gins up for kids. I remember growing up for me it was your kid is going to get kidnapped (there was even a very special different strokes on the subject) and they made us do all these kidnapping drills in school (even though the vast majority of kidnappings are from relatives).
My mom told me I was a "special baby" and to be on the look out for evil kidnappers and bad dudes or woman looking to get me because I got away the first time. They almost got me at Doheny Beach Grace when I was 5. No kid you not. I also hitch hiked into downtown Laguna from South Laguna when I was13-15 year old blond kid with long ass hair. One day when I needed a quick ride I put my thumb out. I think one of those Freeway or Hillside killers picked me up. Dude was all in my grill with sweet talk at first and even asked me if I wanted to smoke a joint and earn $50. I asked how and then he told me what he wanted to do to me and I in turn do the same to him. He looked with excitement and evil eyes as he waited for my answer. I had watched the news and had scene some shows about these psychopaths. I went fucking wild cat in his car and told him to let me fucking out "Now!!!!!!!!!" I would have jumped out his this fucking car if he didnt stop. Dude tried to offer me a joint which I was told later that one of these monsters would laze and then you end up dead after he has his way with you all drugged up. I can;t wait until all these monsters are off this planet. The moral of my story is to listen to your mother and dont hitch hike. This is 100% a true story of survival and one of the 11 lives I have had so far and I keep landing on my feet somehow. Love you Grace T ")

Last edited:
a. Ah pediatric cases. The last redoubt for the panicked.
b. You aren’t going to eliminate it completely if the vaccinated can still transmit (and before you say yeah masks newsoms kids got it despite being masked)
c. It’s already been shown there is an overcount in the number of kids hospitalized from covid
d. It’s already been shown an unvaccinated under 12 has a lower death and hospitalization risk than a vaxxed 40 year okd
e. It’s already been shown flu carries 2x the hospitalization risk for kids under 12 and rsv carries 4x the hospitalization risk
f. The new study I was reading out of the uk shows that 30% of the hospitalizations were for under 1s…no shot on the horizon for them…best that can be done as with pertussis is vaxx their folks
You like to frame things in an emotional context in an attempt to belittle those you don’t agree with if you aren’t just straight up name calling. We all perceive the world through the specific prism of our own personal experience.

You like to frame things in an emotional context in an attempt to belittle those you don’t agree with if you aren’t just straight up name calling. We all perceive the world through the specific prism of our own personal experience.
oh spare us this mumbo jumbo BS. We all see how much hate of the truth you hate. It's not too late to capitulate. The light is always right,

The first article is from three weeks ago, the second from a month ago. The southeast, where the highest concentration of unvaccinated reside, is well past its peak with Florida at less than half the 7-day average (which is a lagging indicator) of their peak in late August. That it is not easy to find in a google search indicates to me it's likely decreasing as "news" = "bad news" - COVID or not.

It really is like those periodic panics the news gins up for kids. I remember growing up for me it was your kid is going to get kidnapped (there was even a very special different strokes on the subject) and they made us do all these kidnapping drills in school (even though the vast majority of kidnappings are from relatives). When my younger bro was growing up it was the rabies scare (he grew up scared of dogs as a result and spent a year of childhood running away from squirrels). Then around when my first was born it was the plastic bottle/vaccines and autism scare. Then just a few years ago it was random trees falling on kids in parks scare (I remember my mom freaking out kiddos ayso team was resting in the shade during a littles soccer game).
"Stranger Danger" was one of the fear-based, misguided concepts that came out of the sexual abuse and kidnapping scares.

Or it could just be that y'all are doing emotion, while the rest of us are doing logic and reasoning.

It's the same with the left/right dichotomy too. The left accuses the right of being uncaring. The right accuses the left of doing emotions.

a. Ah pediatric cases. The last redoubt for the panicked.
b. You aren’t going to eliminate it completely if the vaccinated can still transmit (and before you say yeah masks newsoms kids got it despite being masked)
c. It’s already been shown there is an overcount in the number of kids hospitalized from covid
d. It’s already been shown an unvaccinated under 12 has a lower death and hospitalization risk than a vaxxed 40 year okd
e. It’s already been shown flu carries 2x the hospitalization risk for kids under 12 and rsv carries 4x the hospitalization risk
f. The new study I was reading out of the uk shows that 30% of the hospitalizations were for under 1s…no shot on the horizon for them…best that can be done as with pertussis is vaxx their folks
Your #1 response to pediatric covid hospitalizations is to call me a name: panicked.

#2 is ”if I can’t eradicate, then why reduce”. I will let the weakness of this argument speak for itself.

#3 is “this isn’t really happening. the hospitals are lying.”

#4 is “old people get sick even more, so why worry about the young.”

#5 is “people get sick from the flu, so why worry about covid”

#6 is the worst on the list. It isn’t even remotely logical: “you can’t vaccinate a 1 year old, therefore it does not matter that adult vaccinations can reduce pediatric cases.”. What kind of an argument is that? If anything, pertussis is a great example of the concept: we vaccinate adults to reduce child exposure to disease.

I questioned your misleading statement, agreed with dad4 that you are wrong, and you blastred out the ad hominems.

BTW, it's interesting to analyze what it is that you think are insults.
The nonsense and cookoo king shows a stunning lack of self awareness. Your entire schtick is to belittle an argument and the speaker rather than engage in it.

The nonsense and cookoo king shows a stunning lack of self awareness. Your entire schtick is to belittle an argument and the speaker rather than engage in it.

I questioned and then joined the rebuttal of your claim about adult vaccinations. How more engaged could I have been?

Your #1 response to pediatric covid hospitalizations is to call me a name: panicked.

#2 is ”if I can’t eradicate, then why reduce”. I will let the weakness of this argument speak for itself.

#3 is “this isn’t really happening. the hospitals are lying.”

#4 is “old people get sick even more, so why worry about the young.”

#5 is “people get sick from the flu, so why worry about covid”

#6 is the worst on the list. It isn’t even remotely logical: “you can’t vaccinate a 1 year old, therefore it does not matter that adult vaccinations can reduce pediatric cases.”. What kind of an argument is that? If anything, pertussis is a great example of the concept: we vaccinate adults to reduce child exposure to disease.

#1 It's not a name. It's what you guys are doing. Same as calling you authoritarian. That's not name calling. Calling Magoo Magoo is name calling, as is his coocoo.

#2 you completely side stepped the argument.

#3 you completely ignored the data previously presented because it's what you do (ignore inconvenient facts that don't fit your narratives just like the "masks work!" Bangladesh study but then you ignore the cloth mask stuff).

#4 shows you can't even understand the concept of relative risk. And you were the one that said it was about "think of the children" and then proceed to ignore the relative risks.

#5 again you show you don't understand the concept of relative risk. Why weren't you jumping up and down screaming all those years about RSV.

#6 is because you can't show an offramp, which you've repeatedly been asked about. You can't articulate anything beyond the R falling magically under 1....it's a prescription to restrict and mask forever (which to be consistent, if you are concerned about the risk, you would be saying for flu and RSV too). You just don't want to be honest about it.

I questioned and then joined the rebuttal of your claim about adult vaccinations. How more engaged could I have been?

Another example of your stunning lack of self-awareness of you losing the thread. The only question is whether you intentionally do it to troll, or whether it's just you lack of capacity. I open the floor for debate.....

Freeway Killers
The Trash Bag Murderer
Patrick Kearney claimed to have killed one victim a month, starting in 1974. He was convicted of killing 21 males, between the ages of 5 and 28, and he admitted to killing 11 more, becoming known as the “Trash Bag Murderer” for putting his victims’ remains in trash bags and leaving them on the side of the road. He was one of the three famed “freeway killers,” along with William Bonin and Randy Steven Kraft, who became known for dumping bodies by the side the freeway.
Years: 1962-1977
Read about it: In The Daily Breeze

William Bonin
The second of the “freeway killers” on this list, Bonin kidnapped, tortured, raped, and killed 14 teenage boys. He was the first California inmate put to death by lethal injection.
Years: 1968-80
Read about it: In the Los Angeles Times
Watch: Anatomy of Crime

The Scorecard Killer
The third “freeway killer,” Randy Kraft kept a scorecard of his kills. When police found it, the “scorecard” contained 61 entries.
Years: 1971-1983
Read about it: In the Los Angeles Times and its archives, and Orange Coast

"I just can't wait to see [Bonin] take his last breath," said Sandra Miller, the mother of Russell Duane Rugh, 15, of Garden Grove, who was last seen near his home waiting for a bus to work at a fast-food restaurant. His body was found March 22, 1980, beside Ortega Highway, alongside the body of 14-year-old Glen Barker of Huntington Beach, another of Bonin's victims.

RIP to Russell and Glen from HB. Bonin was pure evil and he almost got me or maybe it was the Randy monster. Crush was 14 everyone in 1980. Yes, I was stupid for hitching a ride when this shit was going on. Espola thinks I make up stories and I dont.

Another example of your stunning lack of self-awareness of you losing the thread. The only question is whether you intentionally do it to troll, or whether it's just you lack of capacity. I open the floor for debate.....

No, the question is your refusal to admit your error in your statement. Do you think anyone is fooled by your attempt at distraction?

Why do you do this, day after day?

#1 It's not a name. It's what you guys are doing. Same as calling you authoritarian. That's not name calling. Calling Magoo Magoo is name calling, as is his coocoo.

#2 you completely side stepped the argument.

#3 you completely ignored the data previously presented because it's what you do (ignore inconvenient facts that don't fit your narratives just like the "masks work!" Bangladesh study but then you ignore the cloth mask stuff).

#4 shows you can't even understand the concept of relative risk. And you were the one that said it was about "think of the children" and then proceed to ignore the relative risks.

#5 again you show you don't understand the concept of relative risk. Why weren't you jumping up and down screaming all those years about RSV.

#6 is because you can't show an offramp, which you've repeatedly been asked about. You can't articulate anything beyond the R falling magically under 1....it's a prescription to restrict and mask forever (which to be consistent, if you are concerned about the risk, you would be saying for flu and RSV too). You just don't want to be honest about it.

You’re actually defending #6. It’s the worst on the list.

Recap:

Me: A higher level of adult vaccinations would reduce pediatric covid cases.

You: It is impossible to vaccinate a 1 year old.

Look at it. Your statement is not even on topic.

@dad4 is worried about pediatric cases. Just gave him the cdc link that shows not many are actually in hospitals.

Almost 2 yrs into this the under 17 have experienced 450 or so deaths? And pretty much all of those were in individuals with SERIOUS health issues.

It goes without saying this age group has NO RISK.

Most age group have little to no risk when you look at the data.

Why people run around and pretend otherwise is beyond me.

Here are the facts.

Those who want to be vaxxed have.
Those who don't want to be have made their choice. A good portion of those probably has natural immunity. Question? Why isn't our gov doing more studies on this.
With the Delta covid is spread both by the vaxxed and unvaxxed.
That means covid is here to stay.

We should look at the reality and move on.

Back