Vaccine

The CDC released their hidden VARs report. It's bad folks. I'm sorry so many of you got played, lied to and some have died from this evil.
What is the "VARS rerport?"? And where did you read about something called "VARS report"?

What is the "VARS rerport?"? And where did you read about something called "VARS report"?
Go look it up yourself killer. You, Dad, Husker Du, Surf Futbol and all the other killers have taken a bloodbath together. You guys spread so much bullshit because all of you were bought before the great regret started. This forum is full of teachers. I debated teachers all my life for spreading lies and I always called them out. The teachers and lawyers will pay dearly for their bad decisions. Now you fools want MAGA replaced in the Great Replacement. You and your crew cheat and kill to win. You sir are a bad man. Nothing comes into my blood loser. Pure bloods!!!

Go look it up yourself killer. You, Dad, Husker Du, Surf Futbol and all the other killers have taken a bloodbath together. You guys spread so much bullshit because all of you were bought before the great regret started. This forum is full of teachers. I debated teachers all my life for spreading lies and I always called them out. The teachers and lawyers will pay dearly for their bad decisions. Now you fools want MAGA replaced in the Great Replacement. You and your crew cheat and kill to win. You sir are a bad man. Nothing comes into my blood loser. Pure bloods!!!
Fascist,

Everything you say about me is actually who and what you are. Nice try Traitor, Marxist, Fascist, Communist and Atheist. Classic projection. It's what you guys do all day. Total liars and haters of God. Remember the 5th of November. Christian Visibility Day!!!

crush -- wrong.
How was I wrong? My wife and I saved my family from being poisoned. I preached on here to not take the jabs. I tried so hard. Why espola? Why would crush take on this kind of evil? Our young females playing for US Soccer were mandated, "you MUST be fully jabbed or no invite to camp." Our colleges told my kid and other kids, "no jabs, no free scholarship." You got it wrong asshole and now people are dying. GK in WSL just told everyone she had a stroke. It's only going to get worse. I wish I was wrong so people like one of best pals would be alive. However, his asshole boss told him, "you MUST be fully jabbed or were going to fire you." He was afraid of losing his house, so he obeyed and now he's dead.

Behold and low, what do we have here fellas. Dr. Fruad sure faked out Dad4, espola, Husker Du, EOTL, Surf Futbol and tenacious.

1712764556819.png

A few highlights:

Considering this information, a cost-benefit analysis of the response to COVID-19 finds that lockdowns are far more harmful to public health (at least 5–10 times so in terms of wellbeing years) than COVID-19 can be.

There ensued a contagion of fear and policies across the world (912). Social media spread a growing sense of panic (13). Popular media focused on absolute numbers of COVID-19 cases and deaths independent of context, with a “sheer one-sided focus (page 4)” on preventing infection (12). There was an appeal of group hysteria; “everyone got a break from their ambitions and other burdens carried in normal life,” and became united in crowds, which have a numbing effect (9).

The crisis was framed as a “war against an invisible enemy (page 5),” presenting the false choice between “lives and livelihood (page 5),” spreading fear and anxiety while ignoring the costs of the measures taken - this resulted in conformity and obedience

the modern disease expert knows a lot about the disease in question, but does not necessarily know much about general public health, health economics, health policy, or public policy, which are much more about priority setting and hence resource allocation between competing priorities

Cost-Benefit Analysis

Medical and Public Health experts are not expert in this type of analysis

Back