US STATE DEPT RELEASE OF 34,000 HILLARY CLINTON EMAILS.........

“Pilates at 7, see you there!”
“Can’t, babysitting for Chelsea”
“I use avocado oil although the recipe calls for olive oil”
“6 am?”
“I saw that too! LOL!”
“The 24th”
. . .

Sadly for Republicans, the investigation turned up nothing. That’s not surprising, and neither is this:

Bash’s team was focused not just on unmasking, but also on whether Obama-era officials provided information to reporters, according to people familiar with the probe, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive investigation. But the findings ultimately turned over to Barr fell short of what Trump and others might have hoped, and the attorney general’s office elected not to release them publicly, the people familiar with the matter said. The Washington Post was unable to review the full results of what Bash found.
The investigation basically exonerated the Obama team and probably would have hurt Donald Trump’s reelection, so Barr decided to keep it under wraps. This is how the Justice Department works these days: it’s a PR shop for Donald Trump, not an independent agency serving the best interests of the American public. Hopefully that will change in a few months.

“Pilates at 7, see you there!”
“Can’t, babysitting for Chelsea”
“I use avocado oil although the recipe calls for olive oil”
“6 am?”
“I saw that too! LOL!”
“The 24th”
. . .
I have a good mind to not vote for Biden, if these are the deleted emails that all the fuss was about.

I have a good mind to not vote for Biden, if these are the deleted emails that all the fuss was about.
MORE INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE!!!!!
"I will bring cupcakes!"
"That would be great!"
"Not tonight the game is on."
"YES they won! So exciting!"
"See you at 6"
"Oh that is such a cute dress!"

FILTHY DEMOCRATS = FILTHY CRIMINALS

https://www.washingtonian.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Execution_Lincoln_assassins.jpg

“I have something to do that day”
“Yes, Podesta got pizza”
“Lol!”
“No olives! Please”
“Yeah extra sauce is ok”
“Pilates at 6”

“I have something to do that day”
“Yes, Podesta got pizza”
“Lol!”
“No olives! Please”
“Yeah extra sauce is ok”
“Pilates at 6”

You might want to check on the subtle meanings you are projecting...
Quite sick.....just like Whitmer's 8645 she put in the back ground of
a post earlier today....She is " Quite Sick " and should be investigated...!

Back