Trump Supporters are OK with Treason

He even pulled out some Hillary in his attempt to get you to look the other way . . . a magician he's not.
Ignorance is bliss...Espola couldn't figure out what aff was saying...even google couldn't...so I posted your girl friend talking in a "black" dialect.
An intellect you're not.

I might ask you the same question Magoo...
You're the one thinkin' I posted or implied something other than what was posted...
I'm simply trying to help you're feeble mind into a bit of clarity

So what did you mean by "The second amendment doesn't allow the President to outlaw guns..." which was what I was responding to.

So what did you mean by "The second amendment doesn't allow the President to outlaw guns..." which was what I was responding to.

I'll try to help you out again, but for an arrogant prick you're seemingly as dumb as a rock...
Question has been answered Magoo...
Executive orders are made daily, doesn't make them legal.
What makes you think any President can change the Constitution with an Executive Order?

I'll try to help you out again, but for an arrogant prick you're seemingly as dumb as a rock...
Question has been answered Magoo...
Executive orders are made daily, doesn't make them legal.
What makes you think any President can change the Constitution with an Executive Order?
I guess spewgu doesn't see what trump has been doing to Obama's executive orders.

So have we come to a consensus on if the Republican's are okay with treason or not?
My read is if Muller shows Trump has been treasonous that Republican's are ready to forgive treason. There is a vacant spot on the Supreme Court after all.

Mueller will be walked by a set of gallows and then waterboarded for
entertainment, after that he will be forced to satisfy Hillary Rodham Clinton
ten times in four days.

How was that relevant to anything?
Try to follow the conversation...how much have you had to drink today Magoo?

You're the one who claimed "That one even defeated google."
I just helped you out by posting Hillary and her playing to the crowd you arrogant prick...
Your boy Ratman posted: "Trump tries to please whoever is in the room at the time."
Aff responded with the Hillary dialect "I dont feel no ways tyard..."
Then you piped in with your google crap and me being a giver, I posted what Aff was referencing about playing to the room...
But you know all this...if you can bear to listen to that obnoxious bitch, listen to Hillary & her embarrassing spiel....

Last edited:
Try to follow the conversation...how much have you had to drink today Magoo?

You're the one who claimed "That one even defeated google."
I just helped you out by posting Hillary and her playing to the crowd you arrogant prick...
Your boy Ratman posted: "Trump tries to please whoever is in the room at the time."
Aff responded with the Hillary dialect "I dont feel no ways tyard..."
Then you piped in with your google crap and me being a giver, I posted what Aff was referencing about playing to the room...
But you know all this...if you can bear to listen to that obnoxious bitch, listen to Hillary & her embarrassing spiel....

Is that how she spelled it?

Back