Trump Supporters are OK with Treason

No, spola that's how she pronounced it...Aff spelled it like she said it.
Jeezzus Keyrist....

You know I try and stay away from the "fish on" games in here. But... well, haha... Espola seems to have sunk a hook in you lip Lion, and has been slow reeling you in for months.

You know I try and stay away from the "fish on" games in here. But... well, haha... Espola seems to have sunk a hook in you lip Lion, and has been slow reeling you in for months.

You seem to be suggesting that I deliberately engage in trolling. I'm not good enough at this to pull that off.

Yea but you also wonder why people are concerned Trump has been acting weird toward Russia. Some people just believe what they want to believe.
upload_2018-7-26_7-43-0-png.2988

Yes they do, reminds me of this collusion BS, why do you think that is?
I dunno, cuz Putin said he wanted Trump to win, Donald Jr was told Russia wanted to help, both Rudy G. and Roger Stone made comments about info that a couple days later materialized through sources working with Russia, Sr. publicly asked Russia to find Hillary's 30,000 e-mails, Trump and his Co. are knee deep in Russian money, Jarrod tried to set up a backdoor communications link with the Kremlin to avoid being listened to by our intelligence agencies, there were secret meetings with Russians directly linked to Putin, almost everyone in the Trump admin lied about meeting with Russians (some multiple times), Jarrod took over a year to get his secret clearance papers in order after multiple edits and re-edits most concerning Russian ties and Trump had to meet one on one with Putin for two hours to avoid us knowing what was discussed, kinda makes ya wonder eh? . . . and that's just off the top of my head, I wonder what Mueller knows?

I dunno, cuz Putin said he wanted Trump to win, Donald Jr was told Russia wanted to help, both Rudy G. and Roger Stone made comments about info that a couple days later materialized through sources working with Russia, Sr. publicly asked Russia to find Hillary's 30,000 e-mails, Trump and his Co. are knee deep in Russian money, Jarrod tried to set up a backdoor communications link with the Kremlin to avoid being listened to by our intelligence agencies, there were secret meetings with Russians directly linked to Putin, almost everyone in the Trump admin lied about meeting with Russians (some multiple times), Jarrod took over a year to get his secret clearance papers in order after multiple edits and re-edits most concerning Russian ties . . . and that's just off the top of my head, I wonder what Mueller knows?
upload_2018-7-26_7-43-0-png.2988

I dunno, cuz Putin said he wanted Trump to win, Donald Jr was told Russia wanted to help, both Rudy G. and Roger Stone made comments about info that a couple days later materialized through sources working with Russia, Sr. publicly asked Russia to find Hillary's 30,000 e-mails, Trump and his Co. are knee deep in Russian money, Jarrod tried to set up a backdoor communications link with the Kremlin to avoid being listened to by our intelligence agencies, there were secret meetings with Russians directly linked to Putin, almost everyone in the Trump admin lied about meeting with Russians (some multiple times), Jarrod took over a year to get his secret clearance papers in order after multiple edits and re-edits most concerning Russian ties and Trump had to meet one on one with Putin for two hours to avoid us knowing what was discussed, kinda makes ya wonder eh? . . . and that's just off the top of my head,
Worthless shit from the Grey matter on top of your neck through your
grubby n stubby " Little " fingers to this forum....

I wonder what Mueller knows?
Nothing Truthful .....that's for sure.

I wanted Mexico to win the World Cup, so does that make me a Criminal who
colluded with Mexico......Shit No....

You make absolutely no sense you dumb ignorant rodent.

Back