Top 100 Girl's Clubs in the Country

Possibly one of the dumbest posts ever on this forum.
Even though I tend to agree but us women soccer is an exception. Most soccer teams from undeveloped nations field players who are clearly trans gendered and look like teenage boys. If course given this if the us were able to get transgendered and train them into soccer players...but until then us women soccer players still look like femakes, except for a big few who are gays.
Wow the hottest take of them all.
Most certainly the worst.

Possibly one of the dumbest posts ever on this forum.

Please take a look at Sex Verification in Sports: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_verification_in_sports

In particular the case of Caster Semenya.

This hasn't been a big deal in women soccer. Even though I tend to agree athleticism is important, but to call it as one needs to be an "athlete first" - not so sure, no one has called out loudly on unfair advantage in soccer on women players with unusual high levels of testosterone. Athleticism seems to me is one needs to be athletic enough. Other factors like ball skills are also important probably because of that, why it hasn't been a big issue in women soccer.

Even though I tend to agree but us women soccer is an exception. Most soccer teams from undeveloped nations field players who are clearly trans gendered and look like teenage boys. If course given this if the us were able to get transgendered and train them into soccer players...but until then us women soccer players still look like femakes, except for a big few who are gays.
Did you really just say all that?

Please take a look at Sex Verification in Sports: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_verification_in_sports

This hasn't been a big deal in women soccer. Even though I tend to agree athleticism is important, but to call it as one needs to be an "athlete first" - not so sure, no one has called out loudly on unfair advantage in soccer on women players with unusual high levels of testosterone. Athleticism seems to me is one needs to be athletic enough. Other factors like ball skills are also important probably because of that, why it hasn't been a big issue in women soccer.

Don't know about high levels of testosterone but someone should be checked for high levels of dumb.

of course ball skills and athleticism play major roles in women’s soccer. It’s the ones that are super athletic and have exceptional ball skills that will be the ballers of the future. Mark my words. We are starting to see this transition happening over the last 5-10 years. The ideal women’s player will be an athlete with exceptional ball skills and IQ. A minimum threshold of athleticism will always be needed to play at the highest levels.

of course ball skills and athleticism play major roles in women’s soccer. It’s the ones that are super athletic and have exceptional ball skills that will be the ballers of the future. Mark my words. We are starting to see this transition happening over the last 5-10 years. The ideal women’s player will be an athlete with exceptional ball skills and IQ
I agree with you Butt-Head. What I have noticed the last four years is this. The little technical girls got pushed aside in the old days by all those big athletic Nordic type players and all the fast players who couldn't dribble worth beans. However, the big girl could knock the little girl on the grown. No one is good on the ground in soccer and when refs the the big girls play, play they will. So the development side took a big swing and try to knock out the super fast and super big girls when all you need to do is teach the super fast and super big girls some more skills. If we do that, we will always win on the girls side.

Back