Top 10 GU2011

@way up this was my latest crack at a top 10 that I posted 8/22/19 after the RSF Attack Tournament.

Critique this one as it was my latest and greatest ranking.

Cheers!
Actually, after the CDA Slammers Player’s Cup.

@way up this was my latest crack at a top 10 that I posted 8/22/19 after the RSF Attack Tournament.

Critique this one as it was my latest and greatest ranking.

Cheers!
Yes sir, that one is legit except we have a curve ball today with Forsyth Blues losing to the Galaxy SD. What the heck happened there? I just heard about it without seeing the true official standings, but I trust the source. I don't know how to judge Forsyth Blues now considering they tied The Legends, but lost to The Galaxy SD. I do like your ratings sir! I did not notice that someone brought up an older version of your rankings. My bad!

HBFC With Forsyth at #2 was a good placement especially after today at Blues Cup.

1. Blues Mulligan
2. Blues Forsyth (Eastvale)
3. Ole
4. Warriors
5. Galaxy SD
6. Legends
7. Slammer HB Zermeno
8. Eagles
9. Slammers Cerritos Cruz/Bermudez
10. SD Force

How has the ole team and Hoodari team played In the cup

New Top 5 per Blues Cup tournament
1.Blues - Mulligan
2. Legends FC
3. HB- Zermo
4. SD Galaxy
5. SD Blast Sounder

My opinion from watching all the following team play.

New Top 5 per Blues Cup tournament
1.Blues - Mulligan
2. Legends FC
3. HB- Zermo
4. SD Galaxy
5. SD Blast Sounder

My opinion from watching all the following team play.
How did the Blues-Eastvale team not make your new list when they tied both your #1 and #2 teams?

Legends V Blues should be a great game to watch! Enjoy
Arod, Thanks for the recommendation! After seeing the Blues vs Eastvale Blues yesterday, Today's Blues vs Legends game was a must see, and we weren't disappointed. The Legends FC team was Very strong, much stronger than expected compared to their Yorba Linda club we've visited. Legends drew 1st blood with a far bomb from a really good player #9, and seemed to be controlling the ball with many shots on goal. Blues answered back shortly after with a goal...

This Legends team was all over the Blues dominating the 1st half.... Blues came back with strong goals after what it looks like finding their rhythm with #20 showing amazing skills, ball handling and shots on goal, and dominating the 2nd half. We were initially going for the Blues going into the game from yesterday's spectating, but also saw my daughter pulling for the Legends Team as well, as we love to see great come backs. It felt as if the Legends could have come back at anytime.

I must say I wish I knew about these elite league level flights and got my daughter involved last year.... We have a dilemma, in going to catch the Championship game tomorrow, Blues vs Legends again, as soccer can go any way on any given day, and this Legends team may just have a chance to pull it off, as we saw in some of their past games on youtube, but thankfully have a 3 day pass for Legoland, which gives us an option to catch the game. As much as we have seen many of these games on YouTube, these live games for 8yr olds seem to have a certain electricity and excitement.

Yes sir, that one is legit except we have a curve ball today with Forsyth Blues losing to the Galaxy SD. What the heck happened there? I just heard about it without seeing the true official standings, but I trust the source. I don't know how to judge Forsyth Blues now considering they tied The Legends, but lost to The Galaxy SD. I do like your ratings sir! I did not notice that someone brought up an older version of your rankings. My bad!
Sorry but the truth is now out, no more guest players for Forsyth Blues b Mulligan team for the Eastvale Blues.
Congratulations SD Galaxy on a team win today
How did the Blues-Eastvale team not make your new list when they tied both your #1 and #2 teams?
That’s an easy question to answer. Blues Forsyth had no Blues Mulligan players guest playing for the team today. So without Blues mulligan-girls guest playing for them. They are just an average team at best. They still had multiple girls guests playing for team Forsyth this weekend including there MVP of the weekend the goalie. ( a guest player )

Arod, Thanks for the recommendation! After seeing the Blues vs Eastvale Blues yesterday, Today's Blues vs Legends game was a must see, and we weren't disappointed. The Legends FC team was Very strong, much stronger than expected compared to their Yorba Linda club we've visited. Legends drew 1st blood with a far bomb from a really good player #9, and seemed to be controlling the ball with many shots on goal. Blues answered back shortly after with a goal...

This Legends team was all over the Blues dominating the 1st half.... Blues came back with strong goals after what it looks like finding their rhythm with #20 showing amazing skills, ball handling and shots on goal, and dominating the 2nd half. We were initially going for the Blues going into the game from yesterday's spectating, but also saw my daughter pulling for the Legends Team as well, as we love to see great come backs. It felt as if the Legends could have come back at anytime.

I must say I wish I knew about these elite league level flights and got my daughter involved last year.... We have a dilemma, in going to catch the Championship game tomorrow, Blues vs Legends again, as soccer can go any way on any given day, and this Legends team may just have a chance to pull it off, as we saw in some of their past games on youtube, but thankfully have a 3 day pass for Legoland, which gives us an option to catch the game. As much as we have seen many of these games on YouTube, these live games for 8yr olds seem to have a certain electricity and excitement.
Thank you for taking the time to watch two very competitive G 11 teams playing there best in a highly contested game today. Thanks for giving a non bias account of two of the top teams in the age group today. I hope you find the right club for your daughter.

Sorry but the truth is now out, no more guest players for Forsyth Blues b Mulligan team for the Eastvale Blues.
Congratulations SD Galaxy on a team win today

That’s an easy question to answer. Blues Forsyth had no Blues Mulligan players guest playing for the team today. So without Blues mulligan-girls guest playing for them. They are just an average team at best. They still had multiple girls guests playing for team Forsyth this weekend including there MVP of the weekend the goalie. ( a guest player )
And Legends didn’t invite anybody to play with them this weekend, right? Blues Eastvale’s 2-1 loss to one of SD’s top teams hardly defines a team. It’s not like they were run off the field by any means. Fight On omitting Blues Eastvale is an obvious attempt to throw shade and lacks objectivity.

With the 3 day Legoland pass in hand and Day 2 visit after the Showdown at noon today, we made a family decision to watch the finals of Socal Blues Vs Legends FC at the Blues Cup. What an intuitive call! As the feeling that Legends could come back and pull off an upset today from yesterday's observation, the anticipation of this championship game for 8yr old girls made this game a cant miss must see!

This game right off the bat had all the makings of a Grand Finale, with the Blues marking the 1st score off a fast corner shot play. There was a lot of speed out on the field today, and it appeared one of the fastest players on their team got injured or reinjured, mid way through the 1st half leaving the Blues team with no subs... The Legends fought hard and scored a strong goal to tie it up at the end of the 1st half.

With one of the Blues player out with ice on her ankle, the Blues started the 2nd half with another impressive goal putting the Legends on the defensive and the brink of losing. Like yesterday, we saw ourselves pulling for this Legend team as they were behind and fighting hard to stay alive, and saw them pull off a strong 2nd goal to tie up the game. As time was running out the excitement and nail biting climaxed with the ref blowing the whistle, pushing the game to go to shoot outs. What an incredible demonstration of shots and goalie blocks this was, this was a must see showdown, and we cant wait to see this again on youtube if its posted, as the Legends clinched their victory with a 3-2 shoot out win. The Cheers and Emotions were touching and gave goose bumps as the ref made the final call.

This Flight 1 for 8yr olds is definitely the kind of soccer we have been looking for. The athleticism, skills and speed aspire us to train hard this season to join this elite ranks this spring. It will be a tough call to see what team we would like to join or team that we can make, but look forward to the challenge and goal of playing with the best of the best...

We'd like to keep following this flight 1 crowd, is there a way someone can post a league schedule to come and follow or post videos? It would be greatly appreciated! Of course we will have our game schedule, but hopefully will be able to catch and schedule the games if they are in the same areas or times

Congrats to The Legends who won The Clash Of The Titans at The Blue's Cup. The Legends Club knows how to take a loss and adjust better than most teams I've seen at this level. Seen it from a couple teams. This is a sign of good coaching imo. Have to hand it to them. More than anything, I love how these girls pulled it off without their so called star. Every girl can be a star when the field opens up and no one girl makes a team. It just takes hard work and desire. Looks like These Legend's girls have both! What a disruption to the recent rankings. Legends are either on top or 2nd, period! Both Blue's teams are awesome too, so league is going to be so competitive. Any team competing against these little titans should be proud!

1. Blues Mulligan
2. Legends
3. Blues Forsyth
4. SD Galaxy Medina
5. Slammers HB
6. Warriors
7. Slammers Cruz
8. Ole
9. Eagles
10. Rebels

@m0relife I like your top 10.
Blues Mulligan are clearly the strongest team. Their achilles heal is PK's as they have resulted in their only "losses" on the year besides the 4-3 loss to Legends in regulation. (Albion Cup pool play)
Legends and Blues Forsyth are interchangeable at #2 with Slammers HB Zermeno with a strong resume to have that spot as well.
Those 4 are firmly in the top 4 with SD Galaxy Medina, Warriors, Ole, and Slammers Cruz slotted 5-8 in almost any order. 9 and 10 can be a number of teams with Rebels being one with a strong argument for one of the two.

Lots of quality teams and lady athletes at this age. It's going to be fun watching them all develop and grow throughout the league season.

This is getting more complicated and may need more data. LOL! I don't know much about The Warriors, but Galaxy did beat Forsyth Blues who had an amazing goalie. Pretty sure Forsyth lost? HB Slammers have to prove themselves a bit to be higher than the 5th. Lots of talent on that team though. League is going to be great competition! I think more life rankings are pretty fair for now, but might I suggest that these girls have so much potential and those that work hard can make anything happen over the next year. Legend's coach gets a hat tip this week though!

First off- @Hodari your daughter is an exceptional player mate. It was my first time watching her in action and I understand the hype now. As this game ended, we noticed Blues and Legends warming up and decided to stay. It was a contested match that could’ve gone either way.My takeaway from individual play Blues #20 was taking shots from mid-line wow #23 is very fast and a smart playmaker. Legends #9 and #7 have similar skill set aggressive, good passing and Legends seemed stronger with both on the pitch. PKs are a bloody toss up but all in all these girls showed up to compete. Well played!

Back