TOP 10 GU 2012

not sure when these came out, but I happened to go on the socal state cup site today, and saw that the elimination brackets are out

YSR's top 10 post state cup and pre tournament season. Haven't seen all of these teams play so I can't say how accurate this is but the teams I remember as the best are definitely in this list.

YSR's top 10 post state cup and pre tournament season. Haven't seen all of these teams play so I can't say how accurate this is but the teams I remember as the best are definitely in this list.

10.SDSC Surf 12G Blue
9.PATEADORES HB SOUTH COUNTY MCLAIN
8.Legends TV 2012 FC
7.EMPIRE SC
6.LA SURF HOLLYWOOD
5.Rebels 2012 Elite
4.SLAMMERS FC AW
3.SAN DIEGO SURF ACADEMY SELECT
2.CDA SLAMMERS HB ELITE
1.Lime

Man City Cup brackets....winner of each group moves on. Blues Lime and the newly loaded SD Surf in Group B is the game of the tournament. Whoever wins that will take it IMO

Girls U10 (2012) - Champions - Standings
Schedules

Group A
Group B

It looks like cross bracket play. I do not see the blues lime playing surf...
they changed it up and moved Blues Lime to group A and moved Blues Blue to group B. Now Blues lime play 7:30 & 5:15 on Saturday and then 7:30 on Sunday...thats wild...

New top 10

1. Blues Lime
2. Surf
3. Rebels
4. Slammers Elite
5. Slammers Crowley
6. Blues Blue
7. Beach
8. City SC
9. LA Surf
10. Pateadores

Lots of good teams up are trending up. Slammers Winn, Eagles, Legends and Rangers to name a few

New top 10

1. Blues Lime
2. Surf
3. Rebels
4. Slammers Elite
5. Slammers Crowley
6. Blues Blue
7. Beach
8. City SC
9. LA Surf
10. Pateadores

Lots of good teams up are trending up. Slammers Winn, Eagles, Legends and Rangers to name a few

Pretty solid list , but I’d probably have Blues Blue out of it and replace with Empire

Also, I thought I saw Rangers was playing F2 state cup, which was a little surprising because they were competitive in the league ( just got blown out by Lime, which pretty much every team does )

Back