Today in Fascism

BREAKING - Argentine people rise up towards the political class in Buenos Aires and beyond: "There is hunger and there is no way to feed the family. People are tired, today we could have fun, but we are here to protest towards the politicians corrupt." In Argentina, inflation is 60%.

Dr. Bill is now Farmer Bill. This dude is everywhere and now owns more farmland than any person in the country. Beyond Meat from the Gates of Hell!!! Tasty plastic shit. Dude already tricked so many of you into the juice jabs and now he wants you to eat his lab meat that is beyond nasty!

1657550408302.png

"Since we don't control the air, our good air decided to float over to China's bad air. So when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good air space. Then -- now we got we to clean that back up."

Herschel Walker explaining climate change.

93% of Georgia Republicans still support him, according to the Quinnipiac poll.

"Since we don't control the air, our good air decided to float over to China's bad air. So when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good air space. Then -- now we got we to clean that back up."

Herschel Walker explaining climate change.

93% of Georgia Republicans still support him, according to the Quinnipiac poll.

Kind of makes sense though. If you fart, your bad air comes floating over to my bedroom and displaces my good air. Then I gotta open the window otherwise I’m gonna be smelling farts all night. You see, the earth doesn’t have a window, which is a problem. It’s already got a bunch of ozone and greenhouse gases. It’s the gases part that’s a big problem too, farts and gases being so similar.

Starbucks is closing stores for safety reasons in the obvious cities. The cool news at bucks is they will offer you "active shooting" training and will pay you to have abortion quickly so you can come back to violence at work.

Back