Today in Fascism

That look on your face when you know you sinned a pile of sins. "Please forgive me my sins oh Lord!!!" It's all Joe can do at this point fellas. Get on your knees Joesph and beg for thy forgiveness from the almighty Lord.

1711907433730.png

MAGA, Beijing edition​

America’s biggest adversaries evidently want Donald Trump to win the 2024 presidential election.

Vladimir Putin’s preference for Trump has long been clear. And now China’s government is taking steps to help Trump’s presidential campaign.

As my colleagues Tiffany Hsu and Steven Lee Myers report:

Covert Chinese accounts are masquerading online as American supporters of former President Donald J. Trump, promoting conspiracy theories, stoking domestic divisions and attacking President Biden ahead of the election in November, according to researchers and government officials.

The accounts signal a potential tactical shift in how Beijing aims to influence American politics, with more of a willingness to target specific candidates and parties, including Mr. Biden ….

Some of the Chinese accounts impersonate fervent Trump fans, including one on X that purported to be “a father, husband and son” who was “MAGA all the way!!” The accounts mocked Mr. Biden’s age and shared fake images of him in a prison jumpsuit, or claimed that Mr. Biden was a Satanist pedophile while promoting Mr. Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan.

MAGA, Beijing edition​

America’s biggest adversaries evidently want Donald Trump to win the 2024 presidential election.

Vladimir Putin’s preference for Trump has long been clear. And now China’s government is taking steps to help Trump’s presidential campaign.

As my colleagues Tiffany Hsu and Steven Lee Myers report:

Covert Chinese accounts are masquerading online as American supporters of former President Donald J. Trump, promoting conspiracy theories, stoking domestic divisions and attacking President Biden ahead of the election in November, according to researchers and government officials.

The accounts signal a potential tactical shift in how Beijing aims to influence American politics, with more of a willingness to target specific candidates and parties, including Mr. Biden ….

Some of the Chinese accounts impersonate fervent Trump fans, including one on X that purported to be “a father, husband and son” who was “MAGA all the way!!” The accounts mocked Mr. Biden’s age and shared fake images of him in a prison jumpsuit, or claimed that Mr. Biden was a Satanist pedophile while promoting Mr. Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan.
Do you suppose that some of our frequent posters could be Chinese hackers in disguise?

Like I said back then there may not be day to day direct “collusion” but there was ample evidence Russia acted as a surrogate “Super PAC” for the trump campaign. Just about every single trump foreign policy idea is exactly what Putin would want to see happen.

I know you all will find this hard to believe but.....

Transgender Competitor Wins Women's National Weightlifting Competition

Vicki Piper, won the women's 76-kilogram category at the Masters National Weightlifting Championships in Reno, Nevada.

1712095803969.png

What a Libtard and heartless fool believes. This is what fools like espola and Husker Du actually believe.

I am voting for Joe Biden in 2024.

The mainstream media is the most trusted source of information.

The Sound of Freedom is a baseless conspiracy theory. Pizzagate is made up by a lady who has herpes in the brain. The 900,000 kids that go missing are runaways. The southern border proves it. They have 100% accountability of all children that have crossed.

Vaccines are 100% safe and effective, just like masks.

The American people ought to be taxed more. Why shouldn’t we let Pakistan know there are over 200 genders. Duh.

All amendments are not absolute. The Bill of Rights is basically a suggestion box.

Illegals should be granted amnesty. They have earned their rights here.

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and stop picking on his wife Michelle.

Climate change is real. The world is totally boiling so hard, it makes it difficult to walk at times.

The 2020 election was not rigged. Some people actually live to their mid 100’s and the people that were scanning ballots numerous times were just validating it’s authenticity. Get over it.

The Left-

So true. Also, they & them also choose Men claiming to be a Woman over a real woman. These little cheaters are something else. They love Ukraine over Americans. They hate MAGA folks and want new people to come to America so they can be espola Nanny.

1712151941845.png

Back