Today in Fascism

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 302464, member: 1707"
As the Senate and McConnell join hands with the executive branch, basically telling the American people and the Constitution to fuck off, the Republic wilts.
No No No No.....The Republicans in the House/Senate ( plus 2 Democrats) and 63,000,000 Americans + are telling
YOU and YOUR kind to " fuck off ".....!

The republic is dead and its those who claim to wave the flag hardest caught standing with the murder weapon in their hands.
Look no further than YOUR " Queen Bee " swamp mistress Nancy Pelosi and her Prayerful, Flag waving, Constitution remarks...
She will be forever known as the Filthy Woman who tried to bring down a DULY ELECTED President by using the Constitution
as a weapon because MY President is the most successful this Country has EVER seen.....

/QUOTE

Get YOUR Story straight recycling " Consumer of Donkey Shit "......!

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.123082866.2543/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

So putin continues to push is bs about Ukraine being the guilty party not russia, while also repeating GOP bs that Dems want the 2016 elections nullified, Pence would take over not Hillary. I'm sure many of those who voted for t never dreamed that t would be so horrible for the US interests at home and abroad and side up with the likes of putin, jinping, erdogan and jong un over our own intelligence agencies, freedom and democracy.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday that U.S. Democrats had impeached President Donald Trump for "fabricated" reasons in order to reverse his 2016 election victory.

So putin continues to push is bs about Ukraine being the guilty party not russia, while also repeating GOP bs that Dems want the 2016 elections nullified, Pence would take over not Hillary. I'm sure many of those who voted for t never dreamed that t would be so horrible for the US interests at home and abroad and side up with the likes of putin, jinping, erdogan and jong un over our own intelligence agencies, freedom and democracy.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday that U.S. Democrats had impeached President Donald Trump for "fabricated" reasons in order to reverse his 2016 election victory.

Sucker

“U.S. Naval Academy officials have appointed a preliminary inquiry officer to conduct an internal investigation into the hand gestures made during the ESPN College GameDay broadcast prior to yesterday’s Army-Navy game,” Cmdr. Alana Garas, a spokeswoman for the academy, said in a statement Sunday afternoon. “Based on findings of the investigation, those involved will be held appropriately accountable.”

An Army Cadet was also seen separately making the same gesture.

“West Point is looking into the matter. At this time we do not know the name of the cadets,” spokesman Lt. Col. Christopher Ophardt said in a statement late Saturday.

The gesture in question is when someone forms the “OK” sign with their fingers and thumb — a sign that can be associated with white nationalism.

There was disagreement online about the meaning of the gesture, with some Twitter users retweeting a video clip from the broadcast and remarking that they believed the students were making a hate symbol. Others saw it more innocuously, believing the gesture was a sign that is part of the “Circle Game” played by kids. That game is commonly played when a person forms an “OK” with their hand below their waist to trick a second person into looking at it and getting punched.
So how is the investigation going? Any findings yet?

Like I said, the world is laughing at you! You're such a joke!!

Crash and burn poser boy!!!!!! Lol!!!

“Traditionally it’s always been Republicans suppressing votes in places,” Justin Clark, a senior political adviser and senior counsel to Trump’s re-election campaign, said at the event. “Let’s start protecting our voters. We know where they are. ... Let’s start playing offense a little bit. That’s what you’re going to see in 2020. It’s going to be a much bigger program, a much more aggressive program, a much better-funded program.”

“Traditionally it’s always been Republicans suppressing votes in places,” Justin Clark, a senior political adviser and senior counsel to Trump’s re-election campaign, said at the event. “Let’s start protecting our voters. We know where they are. ... Let’s start playing offense a little bit. That’s what you’re going to see in 2020. It’s going to be a much bigger program, a much more aggressive program, a much better-funded program.”
Thanks Stacey.

"Putin told me and I believe him"

Those words alone should be grounds for impeachment, period.

OMG......when you are curled up in the corner of that dark dank boiler room hiding
from " That " sickening reality in the future because of the time YOU wasted on
supporting a Criminal Enterprise known as The Democratic Party and their biggest
Lying POS ....Liddle Adam ( The past is catching up to him VERY VERY fast ! ) who
is fast becoming the male version of Hillary Rodham Clinton...Think about all of the
times you KNEW the TRUTH yet denied it and continued on the filthy self destructive

path of supporting EVIL...Think About It...!

THINK ABOUT IT !

OMG......when you are curled up in the corner of that dark dank boiler room hiding
from " That " sickening reality in the future because of the time YOU wasted on
supporting a Criminal Enterprise known as The Democratic Party and their biggest
Lying POS ....Liddle Adam ( The past is catching up to him VERY VERY fast ! ) who
is fast becoming the male version of Hillary Rodham Clinton...Think about all of the
times you KNEW the TRUTH yet denied it and continued on the filthy self destructive

path of supporting EVIL...Think About It...!

THINK ABOUT IT !
Only part I read was the "think about it", you should heed your own advice.

Do you ever look at nono's threads?

Sure, why?

Just seems he posts a lot of 'stuff' no one ever comments on.

I post the TRUTH. No need for " Comments " with the TRUTH.
I look/read most all of Sherrif Joe's posts....he's an independent
thinker....

Do YOU ever look at YOUR OWN threads.....
Do YOU realize a MAJORITY of the responses point out YOUR
propensity for Schiffhoods and out right LIES.....Now if YOU

posted the TRUTH..... You would not be commenting as you have above....

I post the TRUTH. No need for " Comments " with the TRUTH.
I look/read most all of Sherrif Joe's posts....he's an independent
thinker....

Do YOU ever look at YOUR OWN threads.....
Do YOU realize a MAJORITY of the responses point out YOUR
propensity for Schiffhoods and out right LIES.....Now if YOU

posted the TRUTH..... You would not be commenting as you have above....
Show me one.

Back