The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Trump isn't a realtor. At worst, he embellished some numbers which, according to multiple 'experts' with more credibility than your family and their decade of experience, have said over and over again it's common practice and nobody gets charged with breaking any laws. Nevermind there isn't a 'victim' of any kind.

This can't possibly be made any more clear for you. I realize Trump owns the space between your ears, but that means nothing to us that don't grant you credibility because you refuse to hold Biden accountable for anything. If you had, perhaps we'd listen. Until then, you're a jaded libtard lacking the courage to admit Trump did a better job in office.
What espola and the others keep conveniently forgetting.

Developers build projects. They make estimates as to what they think they will be worth. They then go to the banks to try to get said project financed.

The banks dont just go OK we will take your number at face value...they have departments that look into the various projects and make their own assessments as to their worth and what if anything the bank will lend.

The banks in question all TESTIFIED in court they had no issues with Trump. As a matter of fact banks wanted his business.

And to top it off he paid off the loans.

What you have is an prosecutor who ran for election saying she would prosecute Trump. Didnt say for what...just said she would find something. So the best they can come up with is one where nobody was defrauded? The banks who in theory were defrauded...all said they were not and wanted to do biz.

This is a completely political prosecution. It is banana republic kind of tactics. Whether or not one agrees with the other side politically we all should say no to this type of political legal shenanigans.

So you are fine with defrauding banks and under reporting taxable income?
And this case isn’t the one about threats to democracy just the rule of law. t is a criminal and threat to democracy (if it benefits him). Al Capone was more of a patriot than the donald.
How exactly did he defraud the banks?

The state of NY made the claim that he overvalued the properties.

The banks on the other hand testified everything was fine and they wanted to work with him.

This is so blatantly political it isnt even funny.

What espola and the others keep conveniently forgetting.

Developers build projects. They make estimates as to what they think they will be worth. They then go to the banks to try to get said project financed.

The banks dont just go OK we will take your number at face value...they have departments that look into the various projects and make their own assessments as to their worth and what if anything the bank will lend.

The banks in question all TESTIFIED in court they had no issues with Trump. As a matter of fact banks wanted his business.

And to top it off he paid off the loans.

What you have is an prosecutor who ran for election saying she would prosecute Trump. Didnt say for what...just said she would find something. So the best they can come up with is one where nobody was defrauded? The banks who in theory were defrauded...all said they were not and wanted to do biz.

This is a completely political prosecution. It is banana republic kind of tactics. Whether or not one agrees with the other side politically we all should say no to this type of political legal shenanigans.
Trump was convicted of misstating his financial statements, and not of defrauding banks. This is an odd NY law that doesn't follow common law for fraud which requires 3 elements: 1) material false statement made with an intent to deceive, 2) victim's reliance on the false statement and 3) damages incurred by the victim due to the reliance on the false statement. In this case, max is they only have the first element. I don't believe that NY has prosecuted anyone for overvalued financial statements when there were no victims and no damages. Trump is the first.

The judge's conclusion of value for Mar-A-Lago is far more materially misleading than Trump's valuation. This has the potential to put a chill on people doing business in NY. Valuations are subjective and you can get "so-called" expert witnesses to testify to a materially different valuation. So if you get politically side-wise from a DA you could be easily prosecuted.

How exactly did he defraud the banks?

The state of NY made the claim that he overvalued the properties.

The banks on the other hand testified everything was fine and they wanted to work with him.

This is so blatantly political it isnt even funny.
Someone told him that Trump defrauded banks and since he is a partisan hack, he believed it.

Brilliantly written Hound. You have a way with words and you right gooder then others. espola and Husker Du have been trying to lock up Trump, his sons and daughter and those who work with him since 2016. Trump did nothing criminal. The only criminals are the one's who stole the 2020 election and Covid hoax that tricked some of the smartest men I know. I know one super smart cat. Ph.d and book writer and very handsome. He's pro-choice and pro vax. He would never force anyone to inject something in their blood they don't want. The fact, The President of the United States of America caught them ALL doing pure evil deeds. These people are animals, lunatics, MAP, Pedo and child trafficking through MK Ultra and other means to an end. espola supports the Pedo Party and dads who shower with their daughters. espola story about his immigrant Nanny has us all guessing. I watched a documentary about the "The Slave Nanny." Folks like espola take them in. Some get paid chump change, and some do trade or look to become a Molly Maid.

Trump was convicted of misstating his financial statements, and not of defrauding banks. This is an odd NY law that doesn't follow common law for fraud which requires 3 elements: 1) material false statement made with an intent to deceive, 2) victim's reliance on the false statement and 3) damages incurred by the victim due to the reliance on the false statement. In this case, max is they only have the first element. I don't believe that NY has prosecuted anyone for overvalued financial statements when there were no victims and no damages. Trump is the first.

The judge's conclusion of value for Mar-A-Lago is far more materially misleading than Trump's valuation. This has the potential to put a chill on people doing business in NY. Valuations are subjective and you can get "so-called" expert witnesses to testify to a materially different valuation. So if you get politically side-wise from a DA you could be easily prosecuted.
Judge Crook took the assed value of Mar-A-Lago. The whole thing is a Witch Hunt. These fuckers are running, hiding and doing anything to take Trump down. Trump is always 5 moves ahead of these clowns. Get out of that Pedo Party dude.

New York State: Fraud

In the fall of 2022, New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a civil suit against Trump, his adult sons, and his former aide Allen Weisselberg, alleging a years-long scheme in which Trump fraudulently reported the value of properties in order to either lower his tax bill or improve the terms of his loans, all with an eye toward inflating his net worth.

In the fall of 2022, New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a civil suit against Trump, his adult sons, and his former aide Allen Weisselberg, alleging a years-long scheme in which Trump fraudulently reported the value of properties in order to either lower his tax bill or improve the terms of his loans, all with an eye toward inflating his net worth.

“This is a very different administration than the United States has had in the past. Do not underestimate us and do not try us … If the righteous men do not confront the wicked few, then evil will triumph.” - President Donald J. Trump, 45 - 47

Ironic. About 2 months later she ignored sexual harassment claims against her Chief of Staff because of her campaign against Trump. I wonder how many women suffered because of her personal vendetta. I guess there's a price for everything, eh rubberneck?

You don't answer simple and honest questions.

Q. How much did you pay your Nanny?
Everything I have posted about the "nanny" situation --

I'm not sure whether to count the Filipina "auntie" who lived with us and worked for us as a nanny for longer than that.

Also, they were not the house guest who acted as a nanny.

I am amused about how the fantasy about our "nanny" is taking on its own life.

It's amusing to see what stories the local morons have developed from that.

Everything I have posted about the "nanny" situation --

I'm not sure whether to count the Filipina "auntie" who lived with us and worked for us as a nanny for longer than that.

Also, they were not the house guest who acted as a nanny.

I am amused about how the fantasy about our "nanny" is taking on its own life.

It's amusing to see what stories the local morons have developed from that.
1711674969559.png

They took the bait and are all busted!!!

Back