The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Somebody put him in jail, where he then died. Are you sure you want to continue this comparison?
Oh really? Well Fudd, some think he was killed, and some think he was not killed. Bill Barr's daddy hired the loser to teach math and get Wex's money to blackmail more people. Did the CIA kill JFK? Does the CIA use Honeypots to blackmail? How about MKULTRA? Dude was doing business after his conviction and was free to roam the streets of NY, to harm kids. Trump did not break any laws, did not steal from someone and there are no victims. The banks love Trump. You are such a loser. Carry on Fudd. Where's Cisker?

How will you deal with the bond Mr. Trump? "Cash." Trump's revenge will be success loser. He just made $3 Billion dumb today and it's climbing. Trying to take his babies backfired. Peak-a-boo James is a joke, the Judge is a freak who goes around the gym trying to pick up on girls and then sends creepy selfies, just like your pal Weiner. WTF is wrong with you guys. Total losers. Tell dumber you both are stupid as anyone I have ever met.

The value of a real property in dollars and cents is a matter of opinion. The actual physical measurements of said property are not, and exaggerating them to support a purported value is fraud.
Yes, the opinion of the one who pays for the professional opinion through appraisals to see what his building is worth and then the opinion from the bank who also pay's someone to give them a professional value. You are fooked loser!!! Keep grasping at straws. The facts remain. President Trump told all of us that his Administrations #1 task was to END HUMAN TRAFFICKING, SEX TRAFFICKING AND ALL THE OTHER EVIL SHIT YOU SUPPORT. In 2017, he said he will bring the full force and weight of the Military to take down evil. Look at you espola, look what you have become. You disgust me!!!

Take a good hard look at these two that espola and Husker Du put all their chips in with. Of course, espola loves Pedo Joe and his son Hunter. $DJT ticker was the name he used in the 90s of his BK companies. espola and Husker Du lavish at the thought of someone claiming BK and losing all their money. They love this way of destroying others. They hate Trump obviously. Why the hate for one Orange Man and his MAGA Cult following? Is it their hate for God and Truth? Or is it because Trump is ending trafficking of nannies to work for $25 a day with the likes of a creep like espola? Poor Nanny. Only the good Lord knows the truth.

1711493033355.png

@espola It looks like Captain Vladimir Hook was not the captain of the ship that hit a bridge in Baltimore. My bad reporting and not vetting my source. Vlad was captain in 2017 I believe. It was me grabbing the news and throwing shit to the wall. This is informational war that your side started dude. I'm a lot like Gen Flynn. I take it deep to even 7-8 layers deep with what kind of wolf I'm playing with. Gen Flynn (the one Obama and Ding-Dong Biden tried to destroy but Michael had an Arch Angel protecting him and President who forgave him forever with a forever pardon. A very nice pardon that the Christ will offer to those who choose protecting kids over torturing kids or selling kids with no parents to become a nanny at espola's place or a maid. Let's also not forget "The Trumpets of the Christ." Trump is the chosen one to save mankind from evil monsters who eat, rape, torture, kidnap, murder and sell child's organs for extra bonus pay. Yay, what a way to get paid!, not!!! Russia has now blamed the UK and the USA for the Moscow shooting. Listen Gen Flynn you guys.

@espola It looks like Captain Vladimir Hook was not the captain of the ship that hit a bridge in Baltimore. My bad reporting and not vetting my source. Vlad was captain in 2017 I believe. It was me grabbing the news and throwing shit to the wall. This is informational war that your side started dude. I'm a lot like Gen Flynn. I take it deep to even 7-8 layers deep with what kind of wolf I'm playing with. Gen Flynn (the one Obama and Ding-Dong Biden tried to destroy but Michael had an Arch Angel protecting him and President who forgave him forever with a forever pardon. A very nice pardon that the Christ will offer to those who choose protecting kids over torturing kids or selling kids with no parents to become a nanny at espola's place or a maid. Let's also not forget "The Trumpets of the Christ." Trump is the chosen one to save mankind from evil monsters who eat, rape, torture, kidnap, murder and sell child's organs for extra bonus pay. Yay, what a way to get paid!, not!!! Russia has now blamed the UK and the USA for the Moscow shooting. Listen Gen Flynn you guys.

You're either a liar or an idiot. At some point, it gets hard to distinguish.

You're either a liar or an idiot. At some point, it gets hard to distinguish.
Two choices from the Legend of espola. I'm either a liar or idiot. Let's break it down. I shared a news story that was online that said that Vlad was the ship's captain. However, I found out later that Vlad was captain back in 2017. I come back to acknowledge my news was wrong. That is someone who is being honest and correcting the record loser. Idiot is what you have been calling me for 5 years. You even begged Dom to ban me for life and you told everyone on here to ignore me because I am idiot. You support MAP, Pedos, rapist, killers, cheaters, liars, kidnappers and so much more. You sir are evil!!!

It’s both.
I'm the one father on here that stood up to asshole men who lie to little girls in youth soccer to make money. I stand for all babies being born, I know, what an idiot. I share my truth and I do not lie on purpose. I do play around with satire so relax dumb. No one is 100% right about squat. I do know 100% that Pedo's live and work in very high places in our country. I know Epstein had an Island of horrors for children that was recently sold to a big-time Dem donor who hates Trump more than you do. I also know in the entertainment industry many have sold their soul to become rich & famous. The liar crush is saying based on the news he's reading, many straight men had to blow the man in charge and then bend over to win fucking prizes in life. Money & fame is the prize and if you're willing to sell it all and take it like a man, then you get a job for life. Teachers pushed poison on the kids, colleges would not allow anyone entry to their college in 2022 unless they took the jabs ass wipe. People were told if you don't take the jabs, you're fired!! Small businesses have been destroyed in CA. Think about that for a moment. You too espola. You two losers are stuck in a bad place and in the end will look like a MAP and PEDO supporter at best. Who supports this behavior? Yes, Cisker & Fudd. Sickos. Keep calling me an idiot and a liar losers:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

The value of a real property in dollars and cents is a matter of opinion. The actual physical measurements of said property are not, and exaggerating them to support a purported value is fraud.

Which we've already shown you, multiple times, is a common business practice nobody gets prosecuted for. Or do you know more than the experts?

Just stop. We keep trying to stop you from embarrassing yourself and you continue to persevere.

Smart businessman. Minister's in our country are making boat loads of money off the bible and many preach the fear of hell as bait. I will say your soul has not lived up to righteousness. You are a sick and demented man whose mind is depraved. You came to deal with karma and karma you will get. Husker Du says, "the reason 900,000 kids go missing in our country every year is because they are runaways." No, some of them become slaves and then have to work for creepers like espola as their full time Nanny. Nanny that does it all for gross men. I heard a story about some big-time actor that was banging his Nanny and got her pregnant. The woman was a very strong Catholic and would not kill the baby that her "lover" wanted dead. So they came up with a plan to hide the fact the "dad" was sleeping with his Nanny. Years went by and the kid looked just like "Dad."

Somebody put him in jail, where he then died. Are you sure you want to continue this comparison?
The fact is Jeffrey was convicted in 2008. Do you know what and where his crimes took place, the age of the minors? What a loser who always defends the side of MAP and the Pedo Party. It's crazy to see you defend Pedo Peter, Uncle Saint James and that Son of the Bitch Hunter. You look like a MAP & PEDO supporter at best dude. Keep it up pal!!! Everyone is seeing who you truly are and what you support. I told you you can't hide from the light. It's shining on you and sick Cisker.

Back