The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

"Yes, the President has declassification authority. But that requires a process that then protects a LOT of people. Anyone who says otherwise is a moron. And anyone who says someone can do it after leaving their leadership role is even more moronic."

Retired Army General Mark Hertling

Isn't it ironic, though, how none of you liberal cowards are willing to admit you're 'morons' having never once taken issue with JoeTato Biden stealing classified documents as a senator and vice president. Took them across state lines and said he's "cooperating every single time they found more shit time and time and time and time and time again.

So what say you, hypocrite? How worried are you about protecting a LOT of people?

T was released on a written bond (no cash bail, just like a street vagrant), agreeing among other things that he will commit no further crimes nor communicate with any witnesses in the case. I wonder if he can adhere to that.

I wonder if you'll ever stop obsessing about him.

Isn't it ironic, though, how none of you liberal cowards … never once taken issue with JoeTato Biden stealing classified documents as a senator and vice president …
Here’s an idea. Start a thread on your Joe Tater case. That way, the two are separate, just like every judge, in every court, in every state, would treat the two matters. Each is wholly irrelevant and inadmissible as to the other. How’s that for ironic?

Here’s an idea. Start a thread on your Joe Tater case. That way, the two are separate, just like every judge, in every court, in every state, would treat the two matters. Each is wholly irrelevant and inadmissible as to the other. How’s that for ironic?

No, they're not really separate at all. When Trump does it, it's a crime. When Biden does it, it's ignored.

Gosh, THIS is shocking. Demand is going up for homes in conservative states and taking a nosedive in libtard cities! Who knew? Florida and Texas are UP... and Seattle and San Francisco are DOWN. I can't seem to understand why. Could it be the weather? I guess the liberal fucktards better get back to shipping illegal aliens into red states. Those "Biden votes" aren't going to cast themselves.

Everybody knows what your political affiliation is. You can stop asking that question over and over again.

You're a libtard. Plain and simple.
"Libtard" is a meaningless pejorative. I know it is asking a lot, but could you perhaps quote something I posted that establishes my "political affiliation"?

"Libtard" is a meaningless pejorative. I know it is asking a lot, but could you perhaps quote something I posted that establishes my "political affiliation"?

Your obsession with bashing Trump and supporting Biden. Any one of your 15,000+ posts can be used as an example.

"Libtard" is what you are. There's nothing meaningless or pejorative about it.

I love smacking liars with da TRUTH … Yah I will stay & play like a …
IMG_1323.jpeg
Riddle Me This BATMAN:
Who had 4 years of full federal executive government authority to investigate, prosecute, convict and lock up the one person whose crimes of classified documents handling was the principle campaign promise that was key to his victory?

Your obsession with bashing Trump and supporting Biden. Any one of your 15,000+ posts can be used as an example.

"Libtard" is what you are. There's nothing meaningless or pejorative about it.
Any one of my posts? How about this one, posted just yesterday--

In my experience, pins are given to every player in a tournament.

No, they're not really separate at all. When Trump does it, it's a crime. When Biden does it, it's ignored.
I’d call that an opinion. Which is distinct from a fact. It’s a fact that there are quite a few legal matters in the news these days. One of those is the allegations of potential mishandling of classified documents relating to Biden. Another is the allegations of potential mishandling of classified documents relating to Trump. It’s also a fact that these two distinct matters have no set of allegations or any specific facts that apply to both matters. If you know of such a fact, you could be a MAGA hero.

I’d call that an opinion. Which is distinct from a fact. It’s a fact that there are quite a few legal matters in the news these days. One of those is the allegations of potential mishandling of classified documents relating to Biden. Another is the allegations of potential mishandling of classified documents relating to Trump. It’s also a fact that these two distinct matters have no set of allegations or any specific facts that apply to both matters. If you know of such a fact, you could be a MAGA hero.

A president has authority to take and classify documents. Why hasn't Biden been arrested or indicted or impeached for THIS?

Back