The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Allow me to do my best nononono impression:

He actually murdered his own brother....!

Just for the sympathy that he would get.......!

Donald " Murderer " Trump .... will do anything to be re-elected....!

Because he knows he's going to jail once he's out of office....!

REPUBLICANS = CRIMINALS

Original 10/26/2017: In a major speech today, President Trump declared the opioid crisis in America a public health emergency. By designating it a federal "emergency," Trump could free up considerable resources to help people and communities fight addiction; it is a powerful official acknowledgement of an epidemic that killed more than 59,000 people last year.

But the issue of addiction is also a deeply personal one for Trump. His older brother Freddy suffered from alcoholism, and died in 1981 at the young age of 43.

The President spoke about his brother's struggles with addiction during today's speech, and it's not the first time he's shared his brother's story publicly. Trump has said in the past that Freddy's death had a "tremendous impact" on him. Perhaps most notably, he does not drink alcohol, do drugs, or smoke cigarettes, avoiding these vices because of his brother's alcoholism.

"He had a profound impact on my life, because you never know where you're going to end up," Trump said. "I've known so many people that were so strong and so powerful [yet] they were unable to stop drinking."

“[Fred] was a great guy, a handsome person. He was the life of the party. He was a fantastic guy, but he got stuck on alcohol,” Trump said of his brother.

“And it had a profound impact and ultimately [he] became an alcoholic and died of alcoholism. He would tell me, ‘Don’t drink ever.’ He understood the problem that he had and that it was a very hard problem.”

entire article:

Notice how little press that got?

Also a couple of other gulf states are going to follow along.

So the Arab states who have long despised Israel are starting to move along. And Trump was part of that.

Over the decades the US and other countries have tried to get these various countries to get along with each other. Now some dominoes are starting to fall....and the press is basically silent. Says a lot about their agenda.
The agreement was all over the news. trumps lie about being involved not so much.

What do you consider "how little press it got"?
Very few stories in the major outlets. And virtually no analysis how this changes the nature of much of what is going on in the middle east. The deal has gotten support from other gulf states along with Egypt and Jordan.

It really is a breakthrough. Up until now only 2 states in that region have recognized Israel.

It is a major news story. And a major good news story.

Very few stories in the major outlets. And virtually no analysis how this changes the nature of much of what is going on in the middle east. The deal has gotten support from other gulf states along with Egypt and Jordan.

It really is a breakthrough. Up until now only 2 states in that region have recognized Israel.

It is a major news story. And a major good news story.

The facts were widely reported. You may be disappointed that your opinions were not.

EfkGF41U4AUyyiF

That says so much about the phonies, doesn't it?
Hypocrites and naive fools. trump must get a good laugh thinking about his supporters. He now realizes all that time he was trying to cater to the wealthy with failed business after failed business he should been going low brow! They don’t have a lot of money but there are way more of them then those rich folks that have always laughed at him.

“From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise—I was an active and eager participant,” Cohen wrote.

Back