The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

504?
Whatutalkingboutwillis?

List of people granted executive clemency by Barack Obama - Wikipedia
Jump to Pardons and commutations · Of the acts of clemency, 1715 were commutations (including 504 life sentences) and 212 were pardons. Most individuals granted executive clemency by Obama had been convicted on drug charges, and had received lengthy and sometimes mandatory sentences at the height of the war on drugs.

Not many are undecided. Like he did to his disabled nephew trump will cut off your healthcare insurance if he can or the guy that wants to enhance your healthcare insurance. Which do you choose?
Today, t has a 70/30 chance he will lose and I;m prepared for that. However, we have three more months or something like that. Little minds can be changed based on how America is doing Nov 3rd.

Today, t has a 70/30 chance he will lose and I;m prepared for that. However, we have three more months or something like that. Little minds can be changed based on how America is doing Nov 3rd.
"Little minds"? . . . and trump voters are undercounted. I mean really, first who would admit in public they were gonna vote for the trump shit show, and second, trumpist don't answer questions, we see that in here. Questions require answers and trumpist don't have any of those.

Not many are undecided. Like he did to his disabled nephew trump will cut off your healthcare insurance if he can or the guy that wants to enhance your healthcare insurance. Which do you choose?

I think you fucking liberals offering free healthcare to illegal aliens has done enough to "enhance" my healthcare. Thanks asshole.

Back