The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

HATE CRIME STATISTICS
Get Help Now
2018 Hate Crime Statistics

FBI Releases 2018 Hate Crime Statistics
The FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program serves as the national repository for crime data voluntarily collected and submitted by law enforcement. Its primary objective is to generate reliable information for use in law enforcement administration, operation, and management. The 2018 hate crimes data, submitted by 16,039 law enforcement agencies, provide information about the offenses, victims, offenders, and locations of hate crimes. Of these agencies who submitted incident reports, there were 7,120 hate crime incidents involving 8,496 offenses.
Below are some highlights from the data. The full report can be viewed here:
https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2018.
Victims of Hate Crime Incidents
  • 7,036 single-bias incidents involved 8,646 victims
  • 84 multiple-bias hate crime incidents, which involved 173 victims
Bias Motivation Categories for Victims of Single-bias Incidents in 2018
Bias motivation categories for single-bias incidents in 2018

Go to description of image
Total Number of Single-bias Incidents

Why they voted for Trump? They probably didn’t like Hillary. Now they’ll vote for Biden.
Normalcy restored.
Hey Messy, it's weird but I keep finding all these new t supporters in OC. All of them I know are voting for t for sure. I personally have never seen anything like this in all my years in politics. My phone lit up like a xmas tree last night. I spoke to one dad who is worth 8 figures, not 7 like you. Anyway, he is losing his sh*t!!! Three kids who are going crazy and he' and his wife are doing the best they can. He told me he emailed the Governor personally, as did many of his swinger friends. He let Governor know that he just lost all the swing votes, whatever that means. Also, no one in today's environment will ever let anyone know their voting for t. You could lose your job for just about anything that looks like support for t. Enjoy your fun dude, it looks like Joe has this all wrapped up. He has a way better chance if the virus cases climb ((and they will)) and he can somehow escape the debates. I will do PPV to watch all three, this is what I'm most excited about. I don;t need sports anymore, politics is sports now!!!

From NPR:

• In hate crimes fueled by racism, African Americans continue to be the most frequently targeted, though anti-black incidents overall fell to a record low share of all hate crime in 2018.
  • There was a mixed picture for religious minorities: Anti-Muslim incidents decreased for the second year in a row, but still make up nearly 15% of religiously motivated acts. Anti-Sikh attacks tripled between 2017 and 2018.
  • Anti-Semitic homicides in the U.S. reached their highest level ever as a result of the shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh that killed 11 people in October 2018.
  • Latinos continued to experience an increase in racially motivated incidents. Levin, the researcher, said such incidents rose 13% over one year and 48% over five years.
  • The LGBTQ community also faced bias-motivated attacks in 2018. Incidents targeting gay males increased by nearly 7%, and anti-transgender hate crimes rose nearly 34%.
  • Anti-Latino, anti-gay, anti-Asian, anti-disability, anti-transgender, anti-Sikh and anti-white hate crimes increased in 2018.
  • Crimes against property, like vandalism and robbery, decreased by 19% from 2017 to 2018.

HATE CRIME STATISTICS
Get Help Now
2018 Hate Crime Statistics

FBI Releases 2018 Hate Crime Statistics
The FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program serves as the national repository for crime data voluntarily collected and submitted by law enforcement. Its primary objective is to generate reliable information for use in law enforcement administration, operation, and management. The 2018 hate crimes data, submitted by 16,039 law enforcement agencies, provide information about the offenses, victims, offenders, and locations of hate crimes. Of these agencies who submitted incident reports, there were 7,120 hate crime incidents involving 8,496 offenses.
Below are some highlights from the data. The full report can be viewed here:
https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2018.
Victims of Hate Crime Incidents
  • 7,036 single-bias incidents involved 8,646 victims
  • 84 multiple-bias hate crime incidents, which involved 173 victims
Bias motivation categories for single-bias incidents in 2018

Go to description of image
Total Number of Single-bias Incidents

Go Trump

The number of violent hate crimes reported in the United States in 2018 was the highest in 16 years, according to the FBI.

The U.S. Department of Justice defines a hate crime as a “criminal offense against a person or property, motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.”

Go Trump

The number of violent hate crimes reported in the United States in 2018 was the highest in 16 years, according to the FBI.

The U.S. Department of Justice defines a hate crime as a “criminal offense against a person or property, motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.”
I wonder how much hate on whitey has jumped this year?

Hey Messy, it's weird but I keep finding all these new t supporters in OC. All of them I know are voting for t for sure. I personally have never seen anything like this in all my years in politics. My phone lit up like a xmas tree last night. I spoke to one dad who is worth 8 figures, not 7 like you. Anyway, he is losing his sh*t!!! Three kids who are going crazy and he' and his wife are doing the best they can. He told me he emailed the Governor personally, as did many of his swinger friends. He let Governor know that he just lost all the swing votes, whatever that means. Also, no one in today's environment will ever let anyone know their voting for t. You could lose your job for just about anything that looks like support for t. Enjoy your fun dude, it looks like Joe has this all wrapped up. He has a way better chance if the virus cases climb ((and they will)) and he can somehow escape the debates. I will do PPV to watch all three, this is what I'm most excited about. I don;t need sports anymore, politics is sports now!!!

Trump is doing a great job. Between the pandemic and race consciousness, he’s really a leader and a uniter.

All the OC people calling you to inform you of their support, that’s great! Do you think he might take Newport and Anaheim? San Juan Capistrano and San Clemente! He’s got a shot, then.

Trump is doing a great job. Between the pandemic and race consciousness, he’s really a leader and a uniter.

All the OC people calling you to inform you of their support, that’s great! Do you think he might take Newport and Anaheim? San Juan Capistrano and San Clemente! He’s got a shot, then.
I'm only talking about Cali. Cali is not controlled by t. This is all on you and others. I know your all in and I respect that. Nov 4th will be a wild day on the forum....

"The compromise they came up with, if implemented, will make Biden the most progressive president since FDR," Sanders told MSNBC. "It did not have, needless to say, everything that I wanted, everything that Biden wanted."

Sanders added that there was a "real honest effort" to find a compromise between left-wing supporters of Sanders, and establishment Biden backers.

It's good to see that these two both admit that you don;t always get want you want. I know some strong right leaning folks who might just come out with, "defund the schools."

Funny...
But true in so many ways.
Actually funny and somewhat true.
But why Hitler? And also, why is Trump so afraid of Biden...? he actually seems a tougher target for Trump than the other candidates who were around.
They’re trying the senile thing, but they have Trump who can’t talk, and they’re trying the “flaming radical” thing which will never work with Joe Biden.

Hey, how about the Trump Supreme Court on his tax returns?
They want to find out if our president is owned by the Russkies too, I guess.

Did that get handed down? I'm for sure curious. So you think t is a spy or agent of Russia? For reals?

Check out the Trump Supreme Court!

*Court Enforces 19th Century Treaties with Native Americans Over U.S., State Objections

And yes I think T is deeply in debt to the Russians. My guess is they have a lot of influence over his business and, therefore, all his decisions.

Check out the Trump Supreme Court!

*Court Enforces 19th Century Treaties with Native Americans Over U.S., State Objections

And yes I think T is deeply in debt to the Russians. My guess is they have a lot of influence over his business and, therefore, all his decisions.
So Vlad wants us to have freedom of choice in what schools our kids can go too and what is being taught to them? Vlad wants all of our schools open this fall and make sure sports are being played? Check this out. I called my other pal who teaches special needs in the IE. His wife has home schooled all three of their children from birth. Yes, they're Christian based curriculum and all that but that is their choice. They get $2800 a kid to teach them each year. They use that money for books, dance and many things they deem helpful in kiddos education. Field trips with mom and all that. The dad saw all the brainwashing early on in his career and wanted a balance education with a Christian theme and not just the big bang or how white people are the devil and this country is evil and basically since your a mix of white and asian kid, your evil too because your papa is white and probably married your mother because he is a racist and wants full control of his asian wife. Their oldest dd just graduated and got a full ride in dance at Biloa btw. Back to the reason why I called him the other day. If online is all we get for my dd Jr year, I wanted that $2800 and we will do the teaching ourselves. I asked him how I can get that dough and he said, "you cant." I asked, why? He said Governor added a little something something three weeks ago in the rule book that keeps all the money in each district now from the previous year. Meaning, I can home school or even go charter, but no money follows me. Nothing like adding to the rules mid season before election. I don;t like it one bit. Anyone else find this odd?

So Vlad wants us to have freedom of choice in what schools our kids can go too and what is being taught to them? Vlad wants all of our schools open this fall and make sure sports are being played? Check this out. I called my other pal who teaches special needs in the IE. His wife has home schooled all three of their children from birth. Yes, they're Christian based curriculum and all that but that is their choice. They get $2800 a kid to teach them each year. They use that money for books, dance and many things they deem helpful in kiddos education. Field trips with mom and all that. The dad saw all the brainwashing early on in his career and wanted a balance education with a Christian theme and not just the big bang or how white people are the devil and this country is evil and basically since your a mix of white and asian kid, your evil too because your papa is white and probably married your mother because he is a racist and wants full control of his asian wife. Their oldest dd just graduated and got a full ride in dance at Biloa btw. Back to the reason why I called him the other day. If online is all we get for my dd Jr year, I wanted that $2800 and we will do the teaching ourselves. I asked him how I can get that dough and he said, "you cant." I asked, why? He said Governor added a little something something three weeks ago in the rule book that keeps all the money in each district now from the previous year. Meaning, I can home school or even go charter, but no money follows me. Nothing like adding to the rules mid season before election. I don;t like it one bit. Anyone else find this odd?

So you want the government to give you money because you don’t want your kid at public school?
We taxpayers should fund your “Christian-based curriculum?”

I think everybody is tired of black people painting graffiti in the street. None of us want our neighborhoods to look like Compton.

So you want the government to give you money because you don’t want your kid at public school?
We taxpayers should fund your “Christian-based curriculum?”
I'm taking it a semester at a time. My wife has a masters bro and speaks five languages. We would not teach Jesus based. We would take from school district or a private online version. Why would you think that I would want a Christian based? This online version is weak at best. So yes, as the world turns upside down and school is shut down this fall, then yes, I would like $1400 ((half)) to give to my wife and she can teach her. If school is full time next Spring, then I will put her back.

OC is a dark red county, did you not know that? . . . and they can still debate, 10' apart with a screen, no audience besides a platoon of fact checkers to do it on the spot in real time. THAT I would watch on PPV!

Back