The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

How am I encouraging them? If there weren't jobs here that those already here don't want . . . and the employers are hardly ever held accountable . . .
You seem to think I have much more influence over world events than . . . oh wait, the whole seeing the world through the prism of one's own personal . . . you are truly delusional, seek help.

Your libtard party encourages it. Open borders... ICE bad/illegal border crossings good... come for the dream and stay for the freebies...

There are many people capable of doing the jobs and have done it the right way. YOUR party is the one encouraging them to come here illegally... thus giving employers the opportunity to break the laws and avoid accountability. You have influence because you come here bashing Trump and supporting the libtard party. YOU are the problem.

Your libtard party encourages it. Open borders... ICE bad/illegal border crossings good... come for the dream and stay for the freebies...

There are many people capable of doing the jobs and have done it the right way. YOUR party is the one encouraging them to come here illegally... thus giving employers the opportunity to break the laws and avoid accountability. You have influence because you come here bashing Trump and supporting the libtard party. YOU are the problem.
You certainly have a narrow view on how these things actually work.

Yes... he was illegally and secretly recorded talking shit. Maybe guys aren't your thing, grandma, but every other guy here has heard that kind of locker room bravado before. And no, he wasn't caught on a 'hot' mic... Billy Bush was secretly recording him and released it without Trump's permission. But I get it... you liberals have fluid rules and laws if they work in your favor.
I’m not sure what sort of locker rooms you’re in, but bragging about assault is not standard “locker room talk”. Even in prison those in there for sexual assault are at the bottom of the food chain.

And again, no, Trump was not “secretly recorded”. He was wearing the mic. Billy Bush didn’t leak the tape. In fact, Billy Bush was tired because of his side of the conversation. So, no, wrong again.

I’m not sure what sort of locker rooms you’re in, but bragging about assault is not standard “locker room talk”. Even in prison those in there for sexual assault are at the bottom of the food chain.

And again, no, Trump was not “secretly recorded”. He was wearing the mic. Billy Bush didn’t leak the tape. In fact, Billy Bush was tired because of his side of the conversation. So, no, wrong again.

You're kidding yourself if you think a large percentage of men don't talk this way. I'm not saying it's right, or acceptable, but humans do a lot of things that aren't what we approve of. He was secretly and illegally taped. He was talking shit and Bush was laughing along with it.

I doubt you'd support that if you were the victim. And yeah... that's why the interview tape sat for 11 years until he ran for office. Please.

Mouth breathers wanna throw the baby out with the bath water . . .

Why would we encourage foreign students to come here when so many American kids can't afford college now? You DO realize universities only allow this because they can charge 2-3 times as much in tuition, right?

You're kidding yourself if you think a large percentage of men don't talk this way. I'm not saying it's right, or acceptable, but humans do a lot of things that aren't what we approve of. He was secretly and illegally taped. He was talking shit and Bush was laughing along with it.

I doubt you'd support that if you were the victim. And yeah... that's why the interview tape sat for 11 years until he ran for office. Please.

High school locker room, maybe.

QUOTE="Imtired, post: 326594, member: 5643"

I’m not sure what sort of locker rooms you’re in,
but bragging about assault is not standard “locker room talk”.
What kinda Country are you from....here in AMERICA " They " don't
get locker rooms ....Democrats don't recognize gender...you got that...!

Even in prison those in there for sexual assault are
at the bottom of the food chain.
What kind of " Food " are you eating.....who said anything about your past
incarcerations....

And again, no, Trump was not “secretly recorded”.
Who cares....

He was wearing the mic.
Okkkkk..............

Billy Bush didn’t leak the tape. In fact, Billy Bush was tired because
of his side of the conversation. So, no, wrong again.
Billy " Bush "........
.are you referencing genitals again....

/QUOTE

Have YOU ever been grabbed by the " Pussy "...

Is there a past due date on this kinda thing? If so . . .

Hey, be nice. Outlaw doesn’t know the difference between any of those fancy distinctions you’re making. Sex and assault. “Secretly recorded” and “wearing a mic.” You’re just trying to trip him up.

Maybe in your circle of friends they do. When Trump came out with his “locker room talk” talk excuse he was universally condemned by men throughout the world, particularly professional athletes (who have spent many hours in locker rooms). All of them said that bragging about assaulting women is NOT your typical locker room talk. Bragging about sexual conquests or sex in general, sure, but bragging about reaching out and grabbing a woman genitals “because you can”...no.

Sigh...no, he wasn’t secretly or illegally taped. He was being mic’d up for a show. The man is a reality TV show host, you think he doesn’t know what a microphone is?? He was just too stupid, or simply didn’t care enough, to keep his mouth shut. And, regardless, he openly bragged about grabbing women by the genitals—you know, Pap Smear Trump, right? Or maybe Stubby Two Fingers Trump?

Hey, be nice. Outlaw doesn’t know the difference between any of those fancy distinctions you’re making. Sex and assault. “Secretly recorded” and “wearing a mic.” You’re just trying to trip him up.

Well, sexual assault doesn't exist in the demotard world. The female body has a way of resisting penetration.

QUOTE="Imtired, post: 326755, member: 5643"

Maybe in your circle of friends they do. When Trump came out with his “locker room talk” talk excuse he was universally condemned by men throughout the world, particularly professional athletes (who have spent many hours in locker rooms). All of them said that bragging about assaulting women is NOT your typical locker room talk. Bragging about sexual conquests or sex in general, sure, but bragging about reaching out and grabbing a woman genitals “because you can”...no.

Sigh...no, he wasn’t secretly or illegally taped. He was being mic’d up for a show. The man is a reality TV show host, you think he doesn’t know what a microphone is?? He was just too stupid, or simply didn’t care enough, to keep his mouth shut. And, regardless, he openly bragged about grabbing women by the genitals—you know, Pap Smear Trump, right?

Or maybe Stubby Two Fingers *

Trump
/QUOTE

* You should stop projecting your sexual inadequacies on an open forum....

Hand size = ..........whooooops....

Sigh...no, he wasn’t secretly or illegally taped. He was being mic’d up for a show. The man is a reality TV show host, you think he doesn’t know what a microphone is?? He was just too stupid, or simply didn’t care enough, to keep his mouth shut. And, regardless, he openly bragged about grabbing women by the genitals—you know, Pap Smear Trump, right? Or maybe Stubby Two Fingers Trump?

Mic'd for a show that never came to light until 11 years later when scumbag libtards were digging up reasons to bash him. And don't give me that bullshit about professional athletes condemning him. Professional athletes are the biggest dirtbag misogynists on the planet. Everybody knew Trump was blowing smoke except you libclowns that lack a sense of humor at all. You never had a problem with Bill Clinton shoving a cigar in an intern, did you Miss Priss?

Back