The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Usually when I see one of t's clueless tweets, I assume he is repeating something Stephen Miller told him.

"Nancy Pelosi is looking for a Quid Pro Quo with the Senate. Why aren’t we Impeaching her?"

I don't think Miller is that clueless. Maybe it came from Eric. Or Melania, who can be excused for not knowing much about American Constitutional government.

It appears from the announcement that the new Space Force will be composed mainly of Air Force units that operate on the ground. Maybe after they get that straightened out they can fix the Marine Corps who fights like the Army, is part of the Navy, and has its own air force.

Welcome
Trump Administration Begins Deporting Mexicans Farther From Border, Making Reentry Harder

December 20th, 2019

U.S. Border Patrol agents detain undocumented immigrants caught near a section of privately-built border wall under construction on Dec. 11, 2019 near Mission, Texas. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)
ICE and the Mexican government announced a joint agreement to begin deporting Mexican nationals far into the interior of their country, making the journey north that much more difficult for those wishing to try again at illegal entry.
As the number of illegal aliens from Central America declines, the percentage of Mexican nationals attempting to enter the U.S. has increased, forcing the Trump administration to readjust its policies.
The first deportation flight to Guadalajara, a city in central Mexico, took off Thursday. The administration is also considering deporting Mexicans all the way to Guatemala.

“Remember the dishwasher? You’d press it. Boom! There’d be like an explosion. Five minutes later, you open it up. The steam pours out. Now, you press it 12 times. Women tell me . . . ‘You know, they give you four drops of water.’”

Uncle Donny, why don't you have a seat over there by the fire where it's warm. Would you like more cookies and eggnog?

Spola is losing it......

It appears from the announcement that the new Space Force will be composed mainly of Air Force units that operate on the ground. Maybe after they get that straightened out they can fix the Marine Corps who fights like the Army, is part of the Navy, and has its own air force.
Yawn.

Trump again airs dubious claims in latest attacks on windmills

"You know, I know windmills very much. I've studied it better than anybody I know," Don the Con Quixote Trump what a fucking moron!!!

"You know, I know windmills very much. I've studied it better than anybody I know," Don the Con Quixote Trump what a fucking moron!!!
If t is serious about protecting wild birds, he should start with the big killers of birds - cats, cars, and glass windows.

Some people believe him and in him, "the chosen one". Some of these people have built shrines to him, figuratively and literally.

How could you let this goof beat your best and by a landslide to boot?
Get it? Booty?

Back