The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

You " May " have spent time in the Military, but YOU lost all
credibility somewhere along the way.......

YOU Have a rotten credibility on this forum and I have had a front seat
to the LIES YOU SPEW along with other Liberals of YOUR cult you
surround yourself with.....

Today is YOUR day......YOU own ALL THE LIES YOU and other Liberals
spew on this forum and by the FILTHY DEMOCRATS ON THE HOUSE JUDICIARY ....

Own it YOU FILTHY LIAR......!
Own it YOU FILTHY THIEF....!
Own it YOU FILTHY LIBERAL LEMMING....!
When you can't defend your own actions or the ones of those you support you attack process and personality.

WASHINGTON ― Senate Republicans voted Wednesday to make Lawrence VanDyke a lifetime federal judge, despite the American Bar Association rating him “not qualified” because, according to his own colleagues, he is “arrogant, lazy, an ideologue, and lacking in knowledge of the day-today practice including procedural rules.”

Every Republican present but one, Maine Sen. Susan Collins, voted to confirm VanDyke to a seat on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit. Every Democrat present opposed him.

WASHINGTON ― Senate Republicans voted Wednesday to make Lawrence VanDyke a lifetime federal judge, despite the American Bar Association rating him “not qualified” because, according to his own colleagues, he is “arrogant, lazy, an ideologue, and lacking in knowledge of the day-today practice including procedural rules.”

Every Republican present but one, Maine Sen. Susan Collins, voted to confirm VanDyke to a seat on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit. Every Democrat present opposed him.

Lazy, arrogant, ignorant - that's why t nominated him, right?

This morning, ProPublica revealed that Donald Trump Jr. traveled to Mongolia in August to slay a rare and endangered argali sheep – a beautiful creature with long, curving horns that’s fast disappearing from the planet.
According to the ProPublica report, Trump, Jr. did not even have a permit from Mongolian officials when he shot the animal – it was offered to him afterwards, raising questions about whether he received special treatment from the Mongolian authorities. After the hunt, he is reported to have met privately with the country’s president, Khaltmaagiin Battulga, before returning to the United States.
Trump Jr.’s “adventure was supported by government resources from both the U.S. and Mongolia, which each sent security services to accompany the president’s eldest son and grandson on the multiday trip,’’ reporters Jake Pearson and Anand Tumurtogoo wrote. “It also thrust Trump Jr. directly into the controversial world of Mongolian trophy hunting — a polarizing practice in a country that views the big-horned rams as a national treasure.”

A conservative group is targeting House Republicans with a digital billboard campaign that is heavily critical of President Donald Trump.

In the new ads, Republicans for the Rule of Law calls out Trump for prohibiting key witnesses in the Ukraine scandal from testifying in the House impeachment inquiry against him.

The ads show Trump with a finger over his mouth to indicate that he wants silence. He appears next to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, former National Security Adviser John Bolton, acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney and Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, in the images.

All apart from Trump have tape placed over their mouths to keep them from speaking.

“What Is Trump Hiding?”

The US budget deficit swelled in November as Washington continued to spend more than it collected in revenue despite solid economic growth.

The gap between federal expenditures and receipts grew to $209 billion last month, the Treasury Department said in its monthly budget statement on Wednesday. In the same month last year, the government budget deficit was $205 billion.

The 12-month deficit came in above $1 trillion for the second month in a row. Since the start of the fiscal year in October, the gap has grown by 12%.

Lawmakers typically have more tools to reduce the national debt when the economy is in a solid place. As a candidate in 2016, President Donald Trump promised to eliminate the deficit within eight years.

But it has continued to jump in the wake of recent legislation, including $1.5 trillion tax cuts that the president signed into law after his first year in office.

The GOP had initially argued that lower taxes would lift the economy enough to make up for the loss in federal revenue. But key Republicans have since walked back the long-standing claim that the 2017 package would pay for itself.

Throughout his term, Obama tried repeatedly to get Republicans to sign on to additional spending and tax cuts for the middle and lower classes, which would have increased the deficit. The GOP repeatedly refused to go along with this, arguing that higher deficits were philosophically unacceptable and financially ruinous. In 2016, with the economy slowing down, the Obama administration again proposed a moderate stimulus plan that would have targeted infrastructure, but congressional Republicans refused to budge.

But under Trump, something odd has happened: The GOP has presided over the largest two-year deficit increase in American history, outside of a recession. The party has paired higher spending with a massive corporate tax cut, which sweetened a long-term marginal-rate cut on corporate income with a short-term tax benefit for households.

Thanks to this infusion of deficit-financed stimulus, job growth and GDP accelerated throughout 2018, and both continue to grow steadily today, despite the wobbliness of global markets and the president’s imbecilic decision to wage a trade war against the world’s second-biggest economy.

There is no question that the Trump deficits are an unprecedented live experiment with sky-high deficits in a non-recession and non-war economy. Permanent trillion-dollar shortfalls would be an economic gamble. But this is a strange and nervous period in economic history, with the entire developed world experiencing pitifully low inflation, low interest rates, and chilly growth, despite years of dovish monetary policy. It may simply be the case that old-fashioned fears of high deficit spending are no longer appropriate for a global landscape with more aging, automation, and other economic factors that may permanently constrain inflation.

But that’s all speculation. Here’s what we know for sure: The Trump tax cut, despite its extremely poor long-term design, clearly helped the economy in the short run. And neither side will talk honestly about why. This should be a triumphant moment for Keynesianism and its defenders, who were right about the benefits of spending “beyond our means.” They should proclaim their victory from the rooftops. By staying quiet, they may find it harder to defend themselves when a Democrat becomes president and Republicans suddenly rediscover the sanctity of balanced budgets.

I watched that Rally ....and YOU are posting Donkey Dung.

He tells it like it is.....and it stings like hell !

Examples :

A. The article you posted.

B. The post # 301594 is full of pain...we can all see it !

The Democratic Party you support is FULL of Criminals...
DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS
Trump telling it like it is: "People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once."

Look, Iz’s hero is sooo jealous of little Greta for becoming Time’s person of the year...

So ridiculous," Trump said on Twitter. "Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!"

Last month, Barr delivered a speech at a Federalist Society event in Washington, in which he’d accused “the other side” of “the systematic shredding of norms and the undermining of the rule of law” in their censure of President Trump. In those remarks, Barr “exposed himself as a partisan actor, not an impartial law enforcement official,”.

Later in that same speech, Barr “made the outlandish suggestion that Congress cannot entrust anyone but the president himself to execute the law,”.

Barr said: “If Congress attempts to vest the power to execute the law in someone beyond the control of the president, it contravenes the Framers’ clear intent to vest that power in a single person, the president.”

“This is a stunning declaration not merely of ideology but of loyalty: to the president and his interests. It is also revealing of Barr’s own intent: to serve not at a careful remove from politics, as his office demands, but as an instrument of politics — under the direct ‘control’ of President Trump,”

Look, Iz’s hero is sooo jealous of little Greta for becoming Time’s person of the year...

So ridiculous," Trump said on Twitter. "Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!"

She went with it, changing her twitter bio to read "A teenager working on her anger management problem. Currently chilling and watching a good old fashioned movie with a friend."

Nah.....I just point out the TRUTH and you respond with the
wounded duck routine.....Nothing new from YOU.
You can't dispute the facts and the only truth you know is that which you are told to believe . . . and guess what, you believe them no matter what. No matter how foolish they make you look. The yelling, the personal attacks, the conspiracy theories, the russian propaganda you push all make you and the others like you look un-American, naive, ignorant and yes, foolish. But you guys enjoy looking like idiots. You seem to believe being an ignorant jerk is the way to be . . . enjoy yourself.

...and she is playing him for a fool and he doesn't even notice it.
When left to his own devices he always gets played . . . he always needs help, first daddy bailed him out, then he hired lawyers, then US banks until they caught on to his deception then he had to go abroad for money, now he owes, he owes, he owes. As Manafort said, "Is there anyway we can use this to get right?" t is trying to get right using his position as POTUS with tax payer dollars and at the detriment of the USA as a whole. He has given the keys to the city (country) away and the rubes that love him have no idea what the consequences might be. They believe him.

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 301686, member: 1707"

You can't dispute the facts and the only truth you know is that which you are told to believe . . .
YOU HAVE NO FACTS....
I HAVE POSTED FACTS.....
YOU WON'T FACE THE FACTS....

NO ONE....TELLS ME WHAT TO THINK...NO ONE...

and guess what, you believe them no matter what.
I BELIEVE ( UNDERSTAND ) THE FACTS....
I DON'T RELY ON HOGWASH......

No matter how foolish they make you look.
THE ONLY FOOL IS YOU....
THAT'S A FACT......

The yelling, the personal attacks, the conspiracy theories, the russian propaganda you push all
make you and the others like you look un-American, naive, ignorant and yes, foolish.
OH...IT'S PERSONAL WITH ME !
YES IT IS.....THIS IS MY COUNTRY, MY PRESIDENT AND YOU SCUMBAGS
ARE TRYING TO STEAL MY VOTE FROM ME....NOT GUNNA HAPPEN !

But you guys enjoy looking like idiots.
OH I BEG TO DIFFER......YOU ARE SPEWING LIES
WITH DONKEY DUNG ON YOUR FACE.......

You seem to believe being an ignorant jerk is the way to be . . . enjoy yourself.
I AM ENJOYING POINTING OUT YOUR LIES......

/QUOTE

You want some more slack.......
https://www.crowsurvival.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/deep-sea-fishing-hilton-head-1030x687.jpg

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 301686, member: 1707"

You can't dispute the facts and the only truth you know is that which you are told to believe . . .
YOU HAVE NO FACTS....
I HAVE POSTED FACTS.....
YOU WON'T FACE THE FACTS....

NO ONE....TELLS ME WHAT TO THINK...NO ONE...

and guess what, you believe them no matter what.
I BELIEVE ( UNDERSTAND ) THE FACTS....
I DON'T RELY ON HOGWASH......

No matter how foolish they make you look.
THE ONLY FOOL IS YOU....
THAT'S A FACT......

The yelling, the personal attacks, the conspiracy theories, the russian propaganda you push all
make you and the others like you look un-American, naive, ignorant and yes, foolish.
OH...IT'S PERSONAL WITH ME !
YES IT IS.....THIS IS MY COUNTRY, MY PRESIDENT AND YOU SCUMBAGS
ARE TRYING TO STEAL MY VOTE FROM ME....NOT GUNNA HAPPEN !

But you guys enjoy looking like idiots.
OH I BEG TO DIFFER......YOU ARE SPEWING LIES
WITH DONKEY DUNG ON YOUR FACE.......

You seem to believe being an ignorant jerk is the way to be . . . enjoy yourself.
I AM ENJOYING POINTING OUT YOUR LIES......

/QUOTE

You want some more slack.......
https://www.crowsurvival.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/deep-sea-fishing-hilton-head-1030x687.jpg
So besides bold font (the internet way of yelling) and personal attacks what do you have? Nothing. Come back when you have something of substance.

Back