SW Conference Split

SW Conference to be split in 2 divisions.

Clubs will play home and away games vs every club in their division.

1 game vs clubs in the other division.
Is this rumor mill from the mind of Hound or is reliable as they come? Talk to me bro. Let's hear about the two divisions.

Hound has the right information crusha...... this has been in the works since the league expanded to 17 clubs........it will be divided so each division has the same amount of travel is what I was told....... I wonder if an 18th club would be added or 1 dropped to make it a equal split....... probably not for this upcoming season........

Hound has the right information crusha...... this has been in the works since the league expanded to 17 clubs........it will be divided so each division has the same amount of travel is what I was told....... I wonder if an 18th club would be added or 1 dropped to make it a totally equal split....... probably not for this upcoming season........
I sure hope they add one bro. Let's here how you would split this up. I like it btw.

Yup that was done for a few age groups for the later half of 19-20 season and was slated for all groups for 20-21 before covid hit and the plans postponed.

Some clubs won't be happy being in the white or whatever tier division that's they name those. Maybe this time it will 8-9 teams in each and be more geographically based vs results like it was at one point.

Yup that was done for a few age groups for the later half of 19-20 season and was slated for all groups for 20-21 before covid hit and the plans postponed.

Some clubs won't be happy being in the white or whatever tier division that's they name those. Maybe this time it will 8-9 teams in each and be more geographically based vs results like it was at one point.

Are you posting about boys? this is a thread about girls....... it gets real confusing and I have spoken about girls in boys threads and gotten in trouble lol..... @Dominic could you maybe make a separate boys and girls ECNL section?

for girls it is not being split into tiers....... our coach confirmed this....... mixed divisions so no chance any of the girls clubs should be unhappy.......

Are you posting about boys? this is a thread about girls....... it gets real confusing and I have spoken about girls in boys threads and gotten in trouble lol..... @Dominic could you maybe make a separate boys and girls ECNL section?

for girls it is not being split into tiers....... our coach confirmed this....... mixed divisions so no chance any of the girls clubs should be unhappy.......
thank you for asking this question and confirming no girls!

What's a mixed division? Already mixed.

Original poster didn't mention gender so not sure why this is only a "girl's" thread.

What I posted is history for the boys, will 21-22' be any different is the question? tiers, geo location or what exactly? Some clubs we're happy with the tiers last go around.

Based on geography here is my stab at the split:

North - Eagles, Real So Cal, LA Breakers, Beach, LAFC Slammers, Arsenal, Legends, Heat FC
South - SD Surf, Rebels, Del Mar, Blues, Strikers, Slammers, Royals, Rising, AZ Arsenal

The out of state teams are a coin flip but i bet they keep them in the same division for travel purposes.

Based on geography here is my stab at the split:

North - Eagles, Real So Cal, LA Breakers, Beach, LAFC Slammers, Arsenal, Legends, Heat FC
South - SD Surf, Rebels, Del Mar, Blues, Strikers, Slammers, Royals, Rising, AZ Arsenal

The out of state teams are a coin flip but i bet they keep them in the same division for travel purposes.

I thought there wasn't going to be a split in the girls ECNL?? Did I miss something?.... Btw I like the split you came up with

What's a mixed division? Already mixed.

Original poster didn't mention gender so not sure why this is only a "girl's" thread.

What I posted is history for the boys, will 21-22' be any different is the question? tiers, geo location or what exactly? Some clubs we're happy with the tiers last go around.

He has a DD.....and it is confusing to cross post boys-girls........this seems to be widely agreed......the ECNL was girls only when this forum was created......I was politely noting how I've been guilty of the same cross posting error........ hopefully Dom can help us all out.....

Mixed division just means it won't be tier'd based on previous results.....

@zags77 that is a good stab...... my guess is that one of the AZ teams is paired in the same division as Heat........ I'll have a guess too.....I don't think it will be purely geographic but that is a cool idea as I would love the quick drives to Eagles, Breakers and Beach......

Division 9 - Eagles, Blues, LA Breakers, LAFC Slammers, Legends, Strikers, Sharks, Rising, AZ Arsenal
Division 8 - Real, Surf, Slammers, Rebels, Beach, Arsenal, Heat, Royals

I thought there wasn't going to be a split in the girls ECNL?? Did I miss something?.... Btw I like the split you came up with
I posted the split as it relates to the girls side.

I am still in the habit of looking at this thread with the girls side in mind since it was originally created like that.

So when I see ECNL my first thought is to the girls side and sometimes I answer a post that is talking about boys because of that.

Old habits die hard...hehe.

He has a DD.....and it is confusing to cross post boys-girls........this seems to be widely agreed......the ECNL was girls only when this forum was created......I was politely noting how I've been guilty of the same cross posting error........ hopefully Dom can help us all out.....

Mixed division just means it won't be tier'd based on previous results.....

@zags77 that is a good stab...... my guess is that one of the AZ teams is paired in the same division as Heat........ I'll have a guess too.....I don't think it will be purely geographic but that is a cool idea as I would love the quick drives to Eagles, Breakers and Beach......

Division 9 - Eagles, Blues, LA Breakers, LAFC Slammers, Legends, Strikers, Sharks, Rising, AZ Arsenal
Division 8 - Real, Surf, Slammers, Rebels, Beach, Arsenal, Heat, Royals

not bad... but I prefer @zags77 split.. hahaha

Yep. And I do the same as you as in posting incorrectly.

It probably should be split into Boys ECNL and Girls ECNL threads

Back