Surf Cup Is Happening! Schedule is up!

How does your schedule look! Who’s going? Parents with siblings are your fields close by? Predictions and upsets post here. Good luck to everyone...

How does your schedule look! Who’s going? Parents with siblings are your fields close by? Predictions and upsets post here. Good luck to everyone...
It used to be that teams from their own city or club played each other in Norco and smirked. Couldn't we have just done this at night during practice or even on the weekend without wasting gas, driving an hour and waiting in traffic, paying parking fees, etc. Now the same thing happens in Arizona? This is parental desperation.

As a parent who participated in Surf Cup for over 5 years ((winning two and making three finals)), this is the best run tournament. I sincerely wish all the teams a great time. I would go and I say that with love & support.
That’s an incredible record across 5 years! Same team each year?

What year was Surf Cup changed to a Showcase?
How does one make the “finals” of a “Showcase”?
Great question. Man, I can;t get anything past you bro. I miss spoke and embellished a little with 5 finals. It was four finals. One win with Blues and one with Surf. Showcase games with no knock out games sucked!!!

Great question. Man, I can;t get anything past you bro. I miss spoke and embellished a little with 5 finals. It was four finals. One win with Blues and one with Surf. Showcase games with no knock out games sucked!!!
I stand corrected again. I'm getting old fellas and had to look at all the medals...lol. I think she only won two with Blues when Surf was all about the best of the best. We lost in the finals with Surf twice ((she only played in one of them)) and then hopped back to Blues and lost in da finals to Crossfire. The best of the best were not in our bracket though. I think we were in the ECNL silver or black group. So now I think she went for the threepeat and lost out?

Surf Cup Finals
2014- Winner
2015- Winner
2016- Loss to Barcelona ((MVLA)) I believe
*2017- Loss to Quakes. However, my goat stayed home and rested from 16 months of chasing the US Youth Championship, which they won.. Her team got back like on Thursday from Frisco and had to play the next day at Surf Cup and she was so tired. Played her little heart out. She did miss out on all the TV cameras. SD loves youth sports and all the girls got to go the morning news show for the big win for the city. It was so cool :)
*2018- Loss to Cross Fire but maybe doesn't count as true finals because not GDA only bracket?
*2019- Showcase only format, no tournament which sucked

Here are the non-Surf Socal clubs that are sending more than 1 team, ie sending more than just "that one team with the psycho parents":

Albion - 5 teams
Slammers - 5 teams
Blues - 5 teams
Strikers - 4 teams
TFA - 4 teams
FC Golden State - 3 teams
Arsenal - 2 teams
Rebels - 2 teams
City SC - 2 teams

That ain't a lot of LA/Ventura/IE.

Here are the non-Surf Socal clubs that are sending more than 1 team, ie sending more than just "that one team with the psycho parents":

Albion - 5 teams
Slammers - 5 teams
Blues - 5 teams
Strikers - 4 teams
TFA - 4 teams
Arsenal - 2 teams
Rebels - 2 teams
City SC - 2 teams

I want to be the first to wish our socal teams the best of luck. Please, one of you bring back a championship.

Albion - 5 teams
Slammers - 5 teams
Blues - 5 teams
Strikers - 4 teams
TFA - 4 teams
Arsenal - 2 teams
Rebels - 2 teams
City SC - 2 teams

you are what we call a gigantic jealous pile of dung

you are what we call a gigantic jealous pile of dung
Jimmy, this happens every year. Jealousy is the root cause of all this. Face's team was left out again most likely and now he wants to ruin it for you. I had coach get all mad because we guess play with another team. The Doc wrote email to all the parents in the club all because my goat left her pin. He was saying no more guesting allowed and my goat got out by chance and no one and he means no one is allowed to leave the family during the season to guess with another soccer family.

Back