So. Cal Blues Baker 07

(951) 741-2444 Greg Baker View attachment 5803
DA or ECNL? @Luis Andres If you want Ganas everyday, then Baker Bros are the coaches. 100% no excuses to show up soft. If that happens once, it will never happen again or dd will be miserable and will ask to leave. Not every little girls can hang with these two but results speak for themselves. These two coaches expect 100% Ganas, always and forever.

I was at blues cup three months back and this is a scary team, they crushed their opponents on way to the championship....this post made me look at the league standings.... they're sitting in third behind Heat and LAFC Slammers in ECNL after a loss and a few ties, Eagles are close behind....will be interesting to see how this shakes out as from the little I saw of this Blues Baker 07 team they are top.....I know rankings sites are far from accurate but youth soccer ranking has them at number 1 in the country which doesn't surprise me......greg baker looks like doing it with another team.... again.....

I'm starting to think that is what teams should focus on. It's how most college teams play. And since everyone is playing to get to college, why not mimic those teams. It makes coaching easier- Just recruit horses and teach them how to kick.

I'm starting to think that is what teams should focus on. It's how most college teams play. And since everyone is playing to get to college, why not mimic those teams. It makes coaching easier- Just recruit horses and teach them how to kick.
Blues

THE SEVEN POWERFUL PARTS OF SOCCER

1. MENTAL & PHYSICAL POWER
2. DEFENSE
3. BALL POSSESSION TO ATTACK TO SCORE
4. AVENUES TO SCORE GOALS
5. POSITIVE TEAM UNITY
6. CONSISTENCY
7. POSITIVE RESULTS & WINNING

This is accurate and it’s definitely not great to watch....but it works for them and in college though so as timbuck says......

I've never deviated from believing that the BB are successful winning coaches. My question is who is it for? What is the role of a youth soccer coach? If it's to win they're up there. If it's to move the game forward they're part of the problem.

Back