SheBelieves Cup

[youtube]
You need to understand what it means exceptions are not the rule! These exceptions you keep posting are well into the far end of a standard deviation.

My DD is 5'2" and anyone telling me my DD should be playing centerback....would be an idiot!

Both are males and over 5'6. Neither is a keeper. Medel plays centerback and defensive mid. Give me an example of a world class female keeper or centerback under 5'6. Hell give me a male one.
Mr.Shits4Brains, this again is the center piece of the argument.

It was clearly debunked yet youre still here rambling away without proving anything. Why?

Size is not a factor.

Mr.Shits4Brains, this again is the center piece of the argument.

It was clearly debunked yet youre still here rambling away without proving anything. Why?

Size is not a factor.

Again, you are deferring to exceptions....as I posted, exceptions are not the rule! #dunce

ray%2Bliotta%2Bgoodfellas%2Blaughing.jpg

Hahaha this little guy produced a measly Mascherano quote talking bout "checkmate!"

ray%2Bliotta%2Bgoodfellas%2Blaughing.jpg

Hahaha this little guy produced a measly Mascherano quote talking bout "checkmate!"
Supernormal, I understand it's tough for you and all not being bright. It's why you can only produce memes. You think humor can deflect being humiliated after I schooled you on why Mascherano plays centerback at Barca.

lol. Asako Takakura is the name of the IDIOT coach that might suggest such a thing.

Japan Women's Soccer

http://scores.nbcsports.com/wwc/rosters.asp?team=588

Exceptions huh?
Your funny, my DD plays in the U.S. and NOT in Japan. If she was a 5'2" centerback there would be no way she would have been recruited to play in the Pac12 this fall.

Then again you wouldn't know anything about it, being a boys 2003 ulittle parent.

Mr.Shits4Brainss , this again is the center piece of the argument.

Size is not a factor.

What has been debunked? You still haven't given me an example of an elite center back either male or female even though I was talking about the women's game. It's clear that you do not understand what I am saying. Clearly English is not your primary language.

Still think France saw the 3 defensive backs and took advantage of it by playing long ball. Watched the whole game and to often the mids were caught forward and 3 defenders weren't enough. Regarding size it would seem speed and quickness are more important than size in soccer for most positions.

I love Carli Lloyd, but she did not have her best game against France. There were too many bad passes in the midfield and the French defenders had her number in the offensive third. Nobody can be on everyday.

I love Carli Lloyd, but she did not have her best game against France. There were too many bad passes in the midfield and the French defenders had her number in the offensive third. Nobody can be on everyday.
Carli Lloyd is also 34, turning 35 in July.....she is unfortunately on the downside of her career.

There are positions where size matters. I can't think of any elite keepers or centerbacks under 5'6. And 5'6 is short for either positions. It sucks but it is just reality. Not many offensive lineman in college or higher under 6'1. I can't think of an NBA center under 6'8 (again very short). Height is just a part of the picture.
Sandra Paños- 5'6 - Goalkeeper

Miho Fukumoto- 5'5 - Goalkeeper

Andrea Pereira- 5'5 - Center Back

Alexandra Lopez - 5'4 - Center Back

Yet you you'll continue to ramble on...

I'm done here.

Back