Sanctuary Cities...

Wow... no credibility? Holly crap TD! You want a rundown of despicable Democrats who have a crimal past or criminal connections that keep getting re-elected or have been in office? Does that mean that every Democrat, liberal or progressive have no credibilty when it comes to enforcing laws? That is one big broad brush...
Let's start with the murderer, Ted Kennedy.

Wow... no credibility? Holly crap TD! You want a rundown of despicable Democrats who have a crimal past or criminal connections that keep getting re-elected or have been in office? Does that mean that every Democrat, liberal or progressive have no credibilty when it comes to enforcing laws? That is one big broad brush...

Perhaps you've been living under a rock. Have you heard Trump attacking the FBI and federal law enforcement almost daily on twitter for the past year? Have you heard about Arizona Republican's running a admitted criminal for the Senate? Have you heard about Roy Moore? Even look at how Trump wants to end terrorist attacks on our schools; he doesn't want to involve better law enforcement or better gun regulation; as his plan is to arm school teachers so they can shoot it out with terrorists in schools wild wild west style.

Republican's are anti-crime my ass. Saying we're going to deport the nations undocumented people because we can't stand crime is just wedge politics.

Last edited:
Heck Yah! By accepting a pardon for a federal felony conviction, a Republican from Arizona has to concede that they were guilty of the felony, whether they bothered to read this portion of the pardon conditions, or had "the best" special council advising them. But now wants to be a Senator, and say he was innocent. Idiots. I'm sure they'll do great in November.

Does seem hard to imagine how accepting a pardon for a crime you didn't commit would work...

Are you saying you don't support Trump Immigration policy? Because if you do here's how it treats hardworking imigrant families...

200K Kids Could Lose Their Parents if DREAMers Are Deported
https://www.thedailybeast.com/200k-kids-could-lose-their-parents-if-dreamers-are-deported
Who's fucking fault is that? I sure the fuck didn't break the law and bring them here. The parents made that decision, what is stopping the parents from taking their anchor babies back with them?

Perhaps you've been living under a rock. Have you heard Trump attacking the FBI and federal law enforcement almost daily on twitter for the past year? Have you heard about Arizona Republican's running a admitted criminal for the Senate? Have you heard about Roy Moore?

Republican's are anti-crime my ass.
Sheriff Joe, doing the job the president wouldn't.

Who's fucking fault is that? I sure the fuck didn't break the law and bring them here. The parents made that decision, what is stopping the parents from taking their anchor babies back with them?

Fault? Guess I'm just wondering why we're chasing college graduates away? Yes if we're talking about criminals then I'm with you. We need to find a better way.
But chasing away people with promise? Chasing away the Dreamers? I just couldn't disagree more. If anything we need more hardworking, law abiding, tax paying citizens.

People keep talking about broad brush strokes. But to me Trumps immigration plans sound like one big brush stroke. And a lot of promising young talent is going to be lost in the quest to chase "those people" away.

Fault? Guess I'm just wondering why we're chasing college graduates away? Yes if we're talking about criminals then I'm with you. We need to find a better way.
But chasing away people with promise? Chasing away the Dreamers? I just couldn't disagree more. If anything we need more hardworking, law abiding, tax paying citizens.

People keep talking about broad brush strokes. But to me Trumps immigration plans sound like one big brush stroke. And a lot of promising young talent is going to be lost in the quest to chase "those people" away.
You mean trumps offer to make 1.8 million illegals citizens? That broad brush?
What percentage of dreamers have become college grads? Who is paying for that? Who is paying for school, housing and medical care, we are and we can't afford it. Just look at LAUSD, that is all you need to know. All the libs want are votes.
Wise up.

You mean trumps offer to make 1.8 million illegals citizens? That broad brush?
What percentage of dreamers have become college grads? Who is paying for that? Who is paying for school, housing and medical care, we are and we can't afford it. Just look at LAUSD, that is all you need to know. All the libs want are votes.
Wise up.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but if we get rid of Sanctuary Cities the local community will have no recourse to protect Dreamers or anyone else they deem important if Trump decides to order the ICE to start hauling people away. That's why I support sanctuary cities, as I stand by local communities having some ability to protect their residents from the political circus in Washington.

As to the rest of what you said. Only a scoundrel make offers that upend the lives of so many people as a negotiating tactic to fund the wall he said Mexico was going to pay for.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but if we get rid of Sanctuary Cities the local community will have no recourse to protect Dreamers or anyone else they deem important if Trump decides to order the ICE to start hauling people away. That's why I support sanctuary cities, as I stand by local communities having some ability to protect their residents from the political circus in Washington.

As to the rest of what you said. Only a scoundrel make offers that upend the lives of so many people as a negotiating tactic to fund the wall he said Mexico was going to pay for.
So, you aren't a law and order guy as you have said.

So, you aren't a law and order guy as you have said.

I do believe in law and order. But I also am a man of compassion. And if the day ever comes the feds come to my neighborhood and round up any neighbors of mine, who I know are good people I'm going to hide them under my bed. The federal government be damned.

I do believe in law and order. But I also am a man of compassion. And if the day ever comes the feds come to my neighborhood and round up any neighbors of mine, who I know are good people I'm going to hide them under my bed. The federal government be damned.
That's all you have to say, you could be the mayor of Oakland.
You, just like the Kenyan, promote lawlessness. Now we have someone in power that wants law and order and you people are freaking out.

You're wrong...a little cart before the horse don't you think. Question for you, why won't dems sign off of the immigration bill? Oh that's right they don't want to get rid of chain migration, I wonder why? These "dreamers" all get to stay in their home called America under this bill, even though they waive the Mexican flag and chant anti-American BS in spanish. Sooner or later the "flow' has to stop or perhaps even better Mexico stops using the US as their welfare country.

Did you have "compassion" and a feeling to stand up to the evils of Obama's government? Of course you didn't hypocrite.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/08/trump-deportations-behind-obama-levels-241420

Back