San Diego Legends ID CAMP

I'd give a call to Rhett Sounders, for both questions above.
I don't have a player that age anymore, but I do have friends that have started the youth soccer journey in the last few years. The coach matters much more than the club and it is hard to make recommendations with no information. Until Legends can share some information publicly, I would advise prospective players to check out local established club rather than a new affiliate of a distant club.

I don't have a player that age anymore, but I do have friends that have started the youth soccer journey in the last few years. The coach matters much more than the club and it is hard to make recommendations with no information. Until Legends can share some information publicly, I would advise prospective players to check out local established club rather than a new affiliate of a distant club.

Fair enough. Normally, big cubs with a good reputation have good coaches. If more information is needed, the flyer shows a number that can be called. If I wanted to know the names of the coaches, I would call and ask. Or maybe attend the ID camp and get to know them. Maybe they have not had a chance to post the coaches yet since they are new to the area.

Back