Riots

It is disappointing that so many have left the forum. I was looking forward to a spirited debate about how many shots in the back it takes to bring down a suspect fleeing at a snail's pace.

Four......the other three were for the Basketball T shirts....

You can thank you and yours for those actions.....
You can thank you and yours for a massive exodus from California...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR5V56VVrrveKB-Siyulz5Vrr91ZC3bOP-f5g&usqp=CAU
er

Monkey " Butter "

• 5 medium
    size perfectly ripe bananas (no brown spots)
  • 20 oz
    whole can of crushed pineapple, do not drain
  • 1/2 c
    coconut, shredded or flaked or ground
  • 3 1/2 c
    sugar
  • 3 Tbsp
    lemon juice concentrate
  • 1 box
    pectin (optional)

It is disappointing that so many have left the forum. I was looking forward to a spirited debate about how many shots in the back it takes to bring down a suspect fleeing at a snail's pace.

I can answer that for you, Ebola. "The entire magazine." Especially if it's a sex offender, violating a restraining order, stealing keys/vehicle, resisting arrest, with a knife and 3 kids in the car that he can use as hostages.

Next?

Congratulations, libtard! Cater to the unemployed losers and this is what you get. I hope you wind up living on the streets, you stupid fuck.

Note how the article states that in this case the police declared that the protests were not lawful?

Funny how that works. When they burn, loot, protest in parts of the city where the politicians don't live, the politicians support them. When they come to their doorstep, the tell the police to move the scum out.

QUOTE= Espola post: 4311, flacid member "
espola said:
It is disappointing that so many have left the forum.
I was looking forward to a spirited debate about how many
shots in the back it takes to bring down a suspect fleeing at a snail's pace.
/QUOTE

QUOTE="The Outlaw, post: 356155, member: 5204"
I can answer that for you, Ebola. "The entire magazine." Especially if it's a sex offender, violating a restraining order, stealing keys/vehicle, resisting arrest, with a knife and 3 kids in the car that he can use as hostages.

Next?
/QUOTE

It's quite predictable that " Espola " would ignore the context of the " Sub-Human " who was
shot by the Kenosha Police 4 times ( not 7 ).....seems this Jacob guy was a down right sick SOB
who had a rap sheet longer than Spola's Lies.....
Hmmmmm.....what was the long list of complaints against Mr Espola on the original Forum...
Let's ponder that....could it be he had vile history of lewd disgusting posts and comments on

the initial Forum.....Hmmmmm.....

Yeah, it is a game... and you know EXACTLY what the "victim's" families are going through. You see, their families know they're hood rats. They know they're violent criminals. They know, one day, that stupid thug is going to get shot or die at someone's hands. So you know they're unfazed. You aren't experiencing any fucking pain. 7 black on black murders every day and you don't give a fuck. You only care if there's a white man or cop to blame, fucking loser.

Nah... Rittenhouse was a maniac. He was just out shooting at innocent people! Where is Justadouche?

1. Showing him how to ride a skateboard with your shoulder.
2. Black Leaps Matter
3. First asshole that runs up and punches him from behind.
4. Well, that didn't end like I thought.

1599112530879.png 1599112628253.png 1599114154420.png 1599113095280.png

Back