President Joe Biden

I still don't see a direct admission of your error about JB being "awol" while he is instead working from his alternate office every day.

That "awol" swipe seems to be leaking out of a lot of right-wing sources today. Are you at least embarrassed that you got caught up in it?
He is awol
You seem hurt. Is there anything I can do?

Here's a thought - before you rush breathlessly into the forum with the latest nugget from your wingnut twitter feed, take a few minutes to check to see if they are lying to you.
he is awol. He should be at the White House and address the American people or at a minimum address the press instead of hiding away at camp David. Trumpy would be the same if he hid at mar largo.

i may seem to be hurt but you are a moron, moron.

He is awol

he is awol. He should be at the White House and address the American people or at a minimum address the press instead of hiding away at camp David. Trumpy would be the same if he hid at mar largo.

i may seem to be hurt but you are a moron, moron.

Should? There is only should. There is only is.

Hiding? Everyone knows where he is and anyone who has a real reason to speak with him can do it.

Are you still hurt about being made a public fool by people you thought were your friends?

Should? There is only should. There is only is.

Hiding? Everyone knows where he is and anyone who has a real reason to speak with him can do it.

Are you still hurt about being made a public fool by people you thought were your friends?
Nah I’m just laughing at you that you are arguing about the cherry (press access) on the biggest foreign policy shit sundae a president has served up in years: with no explanation and the admin already stating there will be no public statement or press tomorrow either.

Nah I’m just laughing at you that you are arguing about the cherry (press access) on the biggest foreign policy shit sundae a president has served up in years: with no explanation and the admin already stating there will be no public statement or press tomorrow either.
1629079396959.png

Look what Wendy said T would have done if he were in charge. Plus, t left the playbook to get out and Joe did something else. it's ok, he makes the call.

1629079514133.png

I'm sure you think that makes sense.

I did a quick survey of all the people in the room and the universal opinion is "I thought we left there already".

I'm sure you think that makes sense.

I did a quick survey of all the people in the room and the universal opinion is "I thought we left there already".

Your room is on a different planet. Am watching msnbc and cnn and even they have been critical. “Kinda surprised we haven’t heard from him today”. If you’ve lost msnbc and cnn you’ve lost the room.

Next few days. It should be today…tomorrow at the latest given the historic importance. If trump pulled this people would be screaming. That’s the standard.

Why don't you show us your knowledge of foreign affairs by telling us what t did about the Afghanistan issue when he had the chance.

I can see why you don't do much political posting here. You're really bad at it.

Why don't you show us your knowledge of foreign affairs by telling us what t did about the Afghanistan issue when he had the chance.

I can see why you don't do much political posting here. You're really bad at it.
You are the worst kind of hack. Even msnbc and cnn are critical but you never met a d talking point you didn’t like. It’s hilarious you once tried to pass yourself off as a conservative or even a moderate. You are defending him when he’s lost cnn and msnbc.

as for trump I’ve already said he bush and Obama bear some responsibility.

You are the worst kind of hack. Even msnbc and cnn are critical but you never met a d talking point you didn’t like. It’s hilarious you once tried to pass yourself off as a conservative or even a moderate. You are defending him when he’s lost cnn and msnbc.

as for trump I’ve already said he bush and Obama bear some responsibility.

I just copied this from CNN --

"One option under discussion is to have Biden return to the White House, though the official cautioned that they had not completely ruled out making the remarks from Camp David.

Earlier today, CNN's Jeff Zeleny reported that while Biden can receive the same level of briefings from Camp David, as he has been doing throughout the weekend, officials are aware of the optics of the President being out of town during this perilous moment."

"...optics..." That's it.

I just copied this from CNN --

"One option under discussion is to have Biden return to the White House, though the official cautioned that they had not completely ruled out making the remarks from Camp David.

Earlier today, CNN's Jeff Zeleny reported that while Biden can receive the same level of briefings from Camp David, as he has been doing throughout the weekend, officials are aware of the optics of the President being out of town during this perilous moment."

"...optics..." That's it.
Yeah bad optics, no answer to questions that even msnbc and cnn are being critical of. But the optics and dodging of answers are just the cherry on the shit sundae.

Yeah bad optics, no answer to questions that even msnbc and cnn are being critical of. But the optics and dodging of answers are just the cherry on the shit sundae.

Here is more on t's responsibility for this mess --

Cool. Doesn’t spare biden from his responsibility for the debacle particularly after going on record that it probably wouldn’t happen. And for both of them….that’s a $770 million embassy.

I know you never voted for a someone with an (R) next to their name. You seem like a true leftist warlord type. I will say you have been true to your beliefs and for that I will give you respect. Grace and many others never liked t and called him Orange Man and rude. I toned him out until he said he was going to run. I laughed it off. I thought Jeb would lose to HRC. Imagine if HRC would have won? Anyway, I got into this when far left communist from FB went off on the Ted Cruz fans. It was a war on FB and red lines were drawn against childhood pals. I see now what I didnt see before. 9/11 was not what we all thought. Were you for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan Espola? Stop ignoring me bro. I've have been true to myself. I love God and believe love & light will be the norm on the earth someday soon. I think T was called by the light to lead take on the evil human traffickers and cheaters and liars. Bad dudes Espola. Let's see what happens the next few days.

1629080964299.png
I think this guy is in charge of things. Joe is sleeping and taking a nap. Dude hands over weapons and equipment and takes off and now wants our men and woman to turn aorund is insane. God please help us. This place is a mess.

Cool. Doesn’t spare biden from his responsibility for the debacle particularly after going on record that it probably wouldn’t happen. And for both of them….that’s a $770 million embassy.

T says he would have done it better. Give us some examples of what he could have done.

Back