Ponderable

I don't know why anyone would support Hillary on this point.

Back when Hillary first announced her candidacy, I said I wouldn't support her for a variety of reasons -- she is too old, she is a partisan Democrat, she screwed up the email server deal, she has an imperious attitude about her position in America and the world, among other things. With all that going against her, I am puzzled that people have to make things up about her, or willingly accept other people's lies about her.

Actually, on further reflection, I shouldn't be so puzzled. The Trump camp has been founded on lies and bigotry since it started.

The prosecutors that disagree with Comey are former prosecutors.
They are more qualified to comment and judge the merits of what Comey concluded than you or I.

They have no more standing than you or I in this case.
Just more expertise and knowledge... they would have all prosecuted the case

The FBI doesn't prosecute people, never have....
They are a law enforcement, investigative branch of government.

But the Justice Department does not prosecute without an FBI referral for prosecution.
Poppycock. Not every investigation is done by the FBI...the AG will and is capable of investigating.

Comey punted, he didn't want to indict the presumptive Democrat nominee for President. Can't blame him.
Why would you not blame him if you believe he believed he should have recommended criminal charges?
Had he suggested charging her and she lost the election, many would have blamed him for her losing.

He should have just turned the evidence over to the Justice Department.
That would have been punting.
Many of those ex prosecutors disagree.

Unlike you, I think the professionals did their job.

I have no problem with the professionals and their investigation.
Many, much more intelligent men & women disagree with Comey's conclusion that prosecutors would not have charged Mrs. Clinton.
When he suggested no charges be brought against Mrs. Clinton's conduct, he he absolved the AG of any consequences.
Unlike you I think she's guilty as hell.

Back when Hillary first announced her candidacy, I said I wouldn't support her for a variety of reasons -- she is too old, she is a partisan Democrat, she screwed up the email server deal, she has an imperious attitude about her position in America and the world, among other things. With all that going against her, I am puzzled that people have to make things up about her, or willingly accept other people's lies about her.

Actually, on further reflection, I shouldn't be so puzzled. The Trump camp has been founded on lies and bigotry since it started.

People on the right always have over played the anti Clinton thing. I think that is what led to the email server to begin with. No excuse but just part of the dance. I have never voted for her but feel the need to with the disaster that could be the Donald.

People on the right always have over played the anti Clinton thing. I think that is what led to the email server to begin with. No excuse but just part of the dance. I have never voted for her but feel the need to with the disaster that could be the Donald.
Bill Clinton was a pretty good President, he was smart enough o work with Newt and get some good stuff done.
Bill had a little problem with telling the truth, Hillary learned from a master.
Trump "could be" a disaster.
Hillary is guaranteed.

The prosecutors that disagree with Comey are former prosecutors.
They are more qualified to comment and judge the merits of what Comey concluded than you or I.

They have no more standing than you or I in this case.

The FBI doesn't prosecute people, never have....
They are a law enforcement, investigative branch of government.

But the Justice Department does not prosecute without an FBI referral for prosecution.
Poppycock. Not every investigation is done by the FBI...the AG will and is capable of investigating.

Comey punted, he didn't want to indict the presumptive Democrat nominee for President. Can't blame him.
Why would you not blame him if you believe he believed he should have recommended criminal charges?
Had he suggested charging her and she lost the election, many would have blamed him for her losing.

He should have just turned the evidence over to the Justice Department.
That would have been punting.
Many of those ex prosecutors disagree.

Unlike you, I think the professionals did their job.

I have no problem with the professionals and their investigation.
Many, much more intelligent men & women disagree with Comey's conclusion that prosecutors would not have charged Mrs. Clinton.
When he suggested no charges be brought against Mrs. Clinton's conduct, he he absolved the AG of any consequences.
Unlike you I think she's guilty as hell.

Your list would have prosecuted knowing what they know from the news reports not from actually reading the Fed investigative reports.

So maybe give it to the ATF or DEA, or maybe DOP? The only independent DOJ investigations are for internal investigations.

Charges would have still needed to be pursued by the AG. Also, we would never have known what the information was in that case until the AG filed charges because there would have been no way the Director would have had an open statement to the public. If he felt the need for charges, he had only one choice. To pursue those criminal charges.

Much more intelligent than Comey? You are cherry picking the ex prosecutors who backed the charges but they did not have the full data so they are guessing. I don't trust prosecutors who guess about their actions without having the data.

Why would he take the AG off the hook? He has no reason to.

Bill Clinton was a pretty good President, he was smart enough o work with Newt and get some good stuff done.
Bill had a little problem with telling the truth, Hillary learned from a master.
Hillary is guaranteed.
Like I posted. One choice makes you a bit sick and the other angers and terrifies.

I don't see any candidate still running that I unhesitatingly support.

Trump -- utter disaster for the world, America, and the Republican party. I don't see how any intelligent person can watch one of his speeches and still support him. Of course, he did win the Republican nomination.

Hillary -- see above.

Johnson -- my current choice by default, even though I don't agree with all his positions. I also support him in the spirit of breaking the back of the 2-party system that has managed to put American politics up for bid for the last century or so.

Jill Stein (Green) -- started as a good idea (a party that actually cares about the future of the world) but so weak in elections that it eventually became the home of every new age wacko with a mailing list. My advice to her would be to forget the official platform and run as herself, telling all the wingnut elements of the party to just shut up until after the election, like the Republicans and Democrats used to do.

Last edited:
Hillary is guaranteed.

That's what we expect from you from now until election day - support for Trump no matter how bad he is.

Please continue.

That's what we expect from you from now until election day - support for Trump no matter how bad he is.

Please continue.
Jack ass!!!!
How many times do you need to be reminded, I'm not voting for Trump?
Third party or I won't vote at all.
First time for me either way.
Everyday is a new day for you Magoo...almost like yesterday never happened.

Much more intelligent than Comey? You are cherry picking the ex prosecutors who backed the charges but they did not have the full data so they are guessing. I don't trust prosecutors who guess about their actions without having the data.

No, not necessarily more intelligent than Comey, but much more intelligent than you and I.
Comey used to work for Giuliani.
Guessing?
These prosecutors said Comey did a great job of building a case for prosecution and then, claiming no prosecutor would have taken the case, punted.
Comey made a decision, others with as much experience as Comey disagree with his decision.
On aside note, Comey didn't consider if she'd lied to Congress.... she did.

Jack ass!!!!
How many times do you need to be reminded, I'm not voting for Trump?
Third party or I won't vote at all.
First time for me either way.
Everyday is a new day for you Magoo...almost like yesterday never happened.

Why do you keep echoing the Trump line? You're not fooling anybody. At least our dear departed aff leet was not afraid to stand his ground and hold up the target for anti-Trump arrows.

Trump is such a horrible candidate that even those who will vote for him don't want him to win.

No, not necessarily more intelligent than Comey, but much more intelligent than you and I.
Comey used to work for Giuliani.
Guessing?
These prosecutors said Comey did a great job of building a case for prosecution and then, claiming no prosecutor would have taken the case, punted.
Comey made a decision, others with as much experience as Comey disagree with his decision.
On aside note, Comey didn't consider if she'd lied to Congress.... she did.

Actually those ex prosecutors have much less experience than Comey. Comey rose above Giuliani's level and then became Director of the FBI. Giuliani has risen to the level of a jackass. Too bad, his hatred of Clinton has destroyed his capability to add anything of substance. Now he has Breitbarted his way to health advisor.

Comey and the FBI have not made a decision on if she lied to Congress but the case has been sent over for them to investigate. My guess is that the FBI will fall back on their other findings. She never knowingly moved classified data across her server so she could not have lied about it to the House committees.

Why do you keep echoing the Trump line? You're not fooling anybody. At least our dear departed aff leet was not afraid to stand his ground and hold up the target for anti-Trump arrows.

Trump is such a horrible candidate that even those who will vote for him don't want him to win.
affleet hasn't departed he's morphed into your alter ego...pocking fun at your absurdity.
That and his hilarious impression of Bernie along with his mocking you on most post is something I look forward to.
Echoing the Trump line? You need to take your meds early today Magoo.
I tend to ignore Trump ya pinhead...
Why talk about Trump? He has no chance of winning.
Posting about someone who is a pathological liar, who had sold her office as Sec. of State is much more my concern.
Now where is your angel?

affleet hasn't departed he's morphed into your alter ego...pocking fun at your absurdity.
That and his hilarious impression of Bernie along with his mocking you on most post is something I look forward to.
Echoing the Trump line? You need to take your meds early today Magoo.
I tend to ignore Trump ya pinhead...
Why talk about Trump? He has no chance of winning.
Posting about someone who is a pathological liar, who had sold her office as Sec. of State is much more my concern.
Now where is your angel?

Calm down and try again, only making sense next time.

Actually those ex prosecutors have much less experience than Comey. Comey rose above Giuliani's level and then became Director of the FBI. Giuliani has risen to the level of a jackass. Too bad, his hatred of Clinton has destroyed his capability to add anything of substance. Now he has Breitbarted his way to health advisor.

Comey and the FBI have not made a decision on if she lied to Congress but the case has been sent over for them to investigate. My guess is that the FBI will fall back on their other findings. She never knowingly moved classified data across her server so she could not have lied about it to the House committees.
She lied when she said her lawyers has read every email and that they had turned all work related emails over to the State Dept.

You don't have to vote for either.

Back