Ponderable

When I come home from a long day of busting rods I'm tired and on days when there are pages of new posts to go through I admittedly speed read my way through . . . of course having those that only attack other posters on ignore some of the pages aren't as long, which is a good thing. See ya later, I gotta go Build America!

Ratty, you've got a bucket of excuses for your selective Lemming Liberal remarks....of course if you educated yourself on the real issues you would have a whole new respect for why the vote turned out the way it did.

Just don't mess with " Dirty Joe " on the job sites, he'll twist your brain sideways and you'll need the day off after the encounter.....

When I come home from a long day of busting rods I'm tired and on days when there are pages of new posts to go through I admittedly speed read my way through . . . of course having those that only attack other posters on ignore some of the pages aren't as long, which is a good thing. See ya later, I gotta go Build America!
I thought you were a structural steel guy? You've switched over to rod busting huh, that's some back breaking work......

More relevant to the title of the article. Yours was more thinly veiled Trump bashing. But you wouldn't know the difference. Fail again..

You realize your link took anyone who cared to click on it to the home site, not an article, lol? Talk about fail....

Dude, I'm guessing you've been failing your whole life...
Actually thats one of the truest statements you have made Wez.

I fail all the time.

I failed when I first started learning to ski. But I learned from it and now can ski anywhere on the mountain.

I failed so much when I started to race Mountain Bikes that a major bike manufacturer gave me a 8k bike to race on. And guess what.. I still failed.

I have failed at bidding jobs. But continued to bid them.

My kids have failed too. My daughter playing in college was cut from her first club team at U12.

My oldedt failed his drivers test.

My oldest dd failed to make Varsity soccer her Freshman year.

My youngest has failed to stop every PK.

I failed over the weekend on my bike. And have the scabs to prove it.

I'll ptobably fail at Mammoth later this month.

My wife failed... no actually my wife hasn't failed.

So thanks Wez, I appreciate the love..

Back