Ponderable

nono = fascist sympathizer

That's 4 no's .......Mr Husky Poo nuzzler of Donkey rumps.....

https://hotair.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/schiff-nadler-mic.png

Jerry ! Jerry ! JERRY !

I betcha that Jay Z and Beyond know what state Kansas City is in, however....

I'll bet they didn't .....up until this....They are nothing but " Hillbilly Ghetto Trash " with money....

It's Beyonce, not Beyond.....is that beyond your spelling comprehension....

I'll bet they didn't .....up until this....They are nothing but " Hillbilly Ghetto Trash " with money....

It's Beyonce, not Beyond.....is that beyond your spelling comprehension....
Hilarious, "the blacks", t is as trailer trash as it gets. Jay is everything t isn't, self made, a hustler, talented, actually wealthy, has a conscious and actually contributes to charities. Queen B and Jay Z are the American dream, the whole t experience is our nightmare . . . besides the fact Jay and B could buy and sell the t fam twice over.

Hilarious, "the blacks", t is as trailer trash as it gets. Jay is everything t isn't, self made, a hustler, talented, actually wealthy, has a conscious and actually contributes to charities. Queen B and Jay Z are the American dream, the whole t experience is our nightmare . . . besides the fact Jay and B could buy and sell the t fam twice over.

Your melanin issue is showing.....

He’s just a thug that got lucky and she is just another hood rat.

was Jay Z's charity forced to be shut-down by the professionals of US Court system & law-enforcement (I.e. the deep-State) ?

Shawn Corey Carter is a Criminal ........look how he got his money.
And YOU Liberals bag on Trump....
Go clean up Iowa and tell the TRUTH about how the DNC is rigging
the electoral system to stomp on Bernie Sanders once again...

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

Jay-Z ( Carter ) fits right in.....!

Back