Ponderable

So the stupid people, I mean the ones who are stupid about everything and believe in the WWE and such, not the stupid ones on here like Lion or Joe, who are probably reasonably intelligent about things other than politics (although not Multi or nono, who are just stupid, period) bought the TV huckster thing, the same way they made Vince McMahon and Tammy Fay Bakker famous, and voted for Trump. Same exact thing. He recognized it early on.

"They" don't want you to know about Kevin Trudeau, Billy Mays, the MyPillow Guy, and pick your favorite 1-900 psychic reader.

So the stupid people, I mean the ones who are stupid about everything and believe in the WWE and such, not the stupid ones on here like Lion or Joe, who are probably reasonably intelligent about things other than politics (although not Multi or nono, who are just stupid, period) bought the TV huckster thing, the same way they made Vince McMahon and Tammy Fay Bakker famous, and voted for Trump. Same exact thing. He recognized it early on.

Poor " Messy ".....I will use your above post to support by
following statement....

" You Are one DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKER "

You mean reminding you that you are incredibly stupid makes me a dumbass? I don't think so, dipshit.

Dumbass .....your welcome that I called you according to your perceived stature on this forum...
Thanks for the " New " Moniker pertaining to you.....Now you are " Dumbass Dipshit ".....
Carry on............

What I really love is when “Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson” of San Francisco, who prepped at St. George, a private boarding school in Rhode Island, refers disparagingly to “America’s ruling class.”
He has you idiots hook, line and sinker.

What I really love is when “Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson” of San Francisco, who prepped at St. George, a private boarding school in Rhode Island, refers disparagingly to “America’s ruling class.”
He has you idiots hook, line and sinker.
Sucker

On Thursday, former National Security Council official Fiona Hill testified to impeachment investigators that the debunked conspiracy theory about Ukraine interfering in the 2016 election to hurt President Donald Trump is “a fictional narrative that has been perpetrated and propagated by the Russian security services themselves.”

About 24 hours later, President Trump called in to Fox & Friends and demonstrated once again that he has no qualms echoing Kremlin talking points.

During a typically meandering 45-minute interview with his favorite television show, Trump deflected from questions about Hill’s testimony by conspiracy-mongering about Ukraine.

“A lot of it had to do, they say, with Ukraine,” Trump said. “They have the server, right? From the DNC ... they gave the server to CrowdStrike — or whatever it’s called — which is a company owned by a very wealthy Ukrainian, and I still want to see that server. You know, the FBI has never gotten that server. That’s a big part of this whole thing. Why did they give it to a Ukrainian company?”

Even host Steve Doocy seemed somewhat taken aback by Trump’s claims and responded by asking him, “Are you sure they did that? Are you sure they gave it to Ukraine?”

Trump’s sourcing was weak, to put it mildly.

“Well, that’s what the word is,” he said.

Hill a leading authority on Russia makes clear that continuing to talk about the debunked 2016 Ukraine election conspiracy serves to advance Putin's objectives.
Trump a leading pervert in Miss Universe changing rooms keeps talking about the debunked 2016 Ukraine election conspiracy. Don the Con - what a moron!

On Thursday, former National Security Council official Fiona Hill testified to impeachment investigators that the debunked conspiracy theory about Ukraine interfering in the 2016 election to hurt President Donald Trump is “a fictional narrative that has been perpetrated and propagated by the Russian security services themselves.”

About 24 hours later, President Trump called in to Fox & Friends and demonstrated once again that he has no qualms echoing Kremlin talking points.

During a typically meandering 45-minute interview with his favorite television show, Trump deflected from questions about Hill’s testimony by conspiracy-mongering about Ukraine.

“A lot of it had to do, they say, with Ukraine,” Trump said. “They have the server, right? From the DNC ... they gave the server to CrowdStrike — or whatever it’s called — which is a company owned by a very wealthy Ukrainian, and I still want to see that server. You know, the FBI has never gotten that server. That’s a big part of this whole thing. Why did they give it to a Ukrainian company?”

Even host Steve Doocy seemed somewhat taken aback by Trump’s claims and responded by asking him, “Are you sure they did that? Are you sure they gave it to Ukraine?”

Trump’s sourcing was weak, to put it mildly.

“Well, that’s what the word is,” he said.

Hill a leading authority on Russia makes clear that continuing to talk about the debunked 2016 Ukraine election conspiracy serves to advance Putin's objectives.
Trump a leading pervert in Miss Universe changing rooms keeps talking about the debunked 2016 Ukraine election conspiracy. Don the Con - what a moron!

The DEMOCRATS have no idea what's on the horizon.....None.
They opened a can of Whoopass and now they are wearing it....
Like I stated earlier, Nancy better pull the plug now or she will not

even have a party to "Matriarch " over.....

And they better Hope & Pray nothing happens to Donald J. Trump......

The DEMOCRATS have no idea what's on the horizon.....None.
They opened a can of Whoopass and now they are wearing it....
Like I stated earlier, Nancy better pull the plug now or she will not

even have a party to "Matriarch " over.....

And they better Hope & Pray nothing happens to Donald J. Trump......
Are you one of Putin's useful idiots?

Back